Info on Auschwitz 'wall of death' required

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Info on Auschwitz 'wall of death' required

Postby borjastick » 4 years 3 months ago (Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:34 pm)

Can anyone update me on the current state of the so called 'wall of death' at Auschwitz?

I understand that the original wall was claimed to be made from wooden logs or sections covered in cork. This was placed in front of the brick wall behind it yet no bullet holes ever penetrated the brick wall.

Supposedly the wooden structure was dismantled by a senior SS officer and the evidence never re-appeared. Heard that one before eh?

Last week I happened to meet a chap and somehow we got on to the subject of auschwitz. We did not develop the holocaust theme at all but stuck to his experience of a trip to auschwitz last year. I didn't let on concerning my holocaust disbelief.

He assured me that the current 'replica' wooden wall of death DOES have bullet holes and doubted that it was a replica. The casual google search I have just made suggests otherwise. This chap seemed to be a fervent holocaustian.

Can anyone shed some light on this please and also has any of the original wall ever been found and presented etc? The whole wall of death claim seems dubious to me as I find it most odd that 20000 people would have been shot in close proximity to a football field, and hospital blocks and recuperation garden let alone the swimming pool.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Info on Auschwitz 'wall of death' required

Postby Hannover » 4 years 3 months ago (Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:58 pm)

This should take care of it:
the so called 'black execution wall' of Auschwitz

sample:
Many people have noticed that there are no bullet holes in the wall. That's because this is not the original black wall; according to my guide, this is a reconstruction which looks like the original. The original wall was removed after Arthur Liebehenschel replaced Rudolf Hoess as the camp commander in November, 1943, and ordered the executions at the wall to stop.
source http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Auschwitz ... itz05.html

Your friend was halucinating, he saw what he wanted to see. :roll:

What would a backstop for an alleged shooting gallery of 20,000 people actually look like? Not this, that's for sure.

The photo below shows what the brick wall looked like when the camp was taken by the Soviets in January 1945.

To believe in the 'holocaust' storyline one must want to believe in the 'holocaust' storyline.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 3 months ago (Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:38 pm)

Hmm.....I wonder how many times Sgt. Schultz or Col. Klink had to interrupt an execution to toss the soccer ball back over the wall for the players.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 4 years 3 months ago (Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:30 pm)

Supposedly the wooden structure was dismantled by a senior SS officer and the evidence never re-appeared. Heard that one before eh?

To anyone with even an iota of unbiased critical-thinking capacity, all such claims would be immediately dismissed as fantasy/propaganda. They literally just make this stuff as it becomes necessary to accommodate the narrative of the moment and explain away the inconvenient.

----------

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lohengrin » 4 years 3 months ago (Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:34 am)

Here are some of my observations of this "Black Wall" during my visit a month ago. Among other things, I examined and photographed this very odd object.

As one can see, there is not a single bullet-hole in the “Black-Wall”. Not one . . . Only pegs . . .
This “black wall” is a steep post-War fake. It isn’t black, but light gray and the surface is undamaged! Not one single bullet-hole can be seen on it!! (photograph).
Notice an earlier photograph on this thread, which shows more damages than mine, which was taken only one month ago!?!?

The material used isn’t "cork", but made of coarse wood chips. This artificial material was invented shortly before the War, but I saw it used only after the sixties last century(!) It's in my opinion absolutely not bullet-proof, so after a few bullets the whole thing would be in shivers and the brick wall behind in grit.

To make it even more despicable, the Auschwitz-Lügner made the backside invisible for visitors by appending wooden pegs at both sides. So you only can believe in it (or not)!

Conclusion: this “Black Wall” is a striking post-War “reconstruction” (= falsification) just like the fake “gas chamber” (Krema 1) at Auschwitz I.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”