'the only photo documentation of extermination process'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: 'the only photo documentation of extermination process'

Postby Hektor » 6 months 1 week ago (Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:07 pm)

Deitrich wrote:I have a question regarding the Auschwitz Album.

In his good paper "The Deportation of Hungarian Jews from May to July 1944
A preliminary account", published 2001, Carlo Mattogno makes great reference to the Auschwitz album supposedly showing..
(a) the prisoners NOT admitted to the camp (i.e. supposedly gassed) being led up from the train ramp AWAY from Crema 2 and 3 toward Crema 4 and 5- which had a demonstrably far less (fictional) capacity than the former and were frequently out of action anyhow- but which also was in the direction of the Central Sauna (for delousing)

He espouses that they also show them carrying their belongings- all in line with what one would expect if they were in transit waiting to board the outbound train. I have seen pictures of them carrying belongings captioned as "immediate death".
Which I cannot find any online record of existing let alone an online copy in order to verify the images he is talking about, or source them himself.

I did find reference to the existence of the 1981 Klarsfeld edition. The only online copies of Auschwitz album seem not to have page numbers or even correlate to any "edition".

If anybody knows where they might be available to view online, particularly the one Mattogno references^^ would be great. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, Deitrich.

I can't answer your question in full, but I think this picture is attributed to the "Auschwitz Album"
It says there "Umsiedlung der Juden aus Ungarn".
This translates to:"Resettlement of the Jews from Hungary".

I would like to know more about any indications of outbound trains. Up to now, I only detected some single Jews that were transported from Auschwitz to other places.

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 6 months 2 hours ago (Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:52 pm)

Hektor wrote:Welcome to the forum, Deitrich.

I can't answer your question in full, but I think this picture is attributed to the "Auschwitz Album"
It says there "Umsiedlung der Juden aus Ungarn".
This translates to:"Resettlement of the Jews from Hungary".

* I would like to know more about any indications of outbound trains. Up to now, I only detected some single Jews that were transported from Auschwitz to other places.

[* see response to this inquiry here:
Transfers Out of Auschwitz
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11834
M1]

I agree with you there- but the problem is that a simple thing like being able to display the images for others or view them for yourself in order to flesh out what Mattogno is writing, even though I don't doubt his analysis myself, is very important. It's impossible to show others with a quote of a version of the Album that doesn't exist online for them to see- they will not accept a reference to an obscure book and page number of an image they cannot see.

I am sure the images he references correspond to the many sources online- but which is a mystery.

Being able to establish this takes priority over then showing where they went- a question fairly obviously answered by document destruction or withholding of outbound train records from Auschwitz- or if we follow Butz's thesis, far less even left Hungary, or Graf's, that far less went to Auschwitz.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 6 months 1 hour ago (Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:43 pm)

It's a fake. Likely made by the Warsaw Jewish Underground with people like Adolf Berman and Rachel Auerbach, who also likely faked the Stroop Report, the Ringelblum archive, and the Kurt Franz album titled "Good Times". Notice the similarities of the Auschwitz Album page offered above, to the photo part of the Stroop Report: A 'special' script under the photos documenting the end of the Jews. Such script is usually associated with nice photos such as a hand written reverie of a sentence below a photo of a summer vacation. And therein lies the intended irony. Irony having played such a powerful role in propelling the myth.

Consider that Lili Jacob purportedly discovered the album in a cupboard of a vacated SS barracks near the Dora camp after the war, where she slept. I.e A cupboard beside her bed where she slept. In it were photos of herself and family members of her time at Auschwitz. Remarkable considering that Auschwitz was 400 miles away! That's some Fanny and Alexander style magic!

It's a good thing the holocaust myth was hatched in the 1940's and not the 1970's, because had it been the 1970's, there probably would have been some fake album documenting the gas vans, called "Keep On Truckin'."
Last edited by Carto's Cutlass Supreme on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 6 months 45 minutes ago (Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:59 pm)

All I can add is that if anybody knows how to transcribe the photo's Mattogno is talking about at each point where he references page and image numbers from his source of the album- to images using the available online editions of the album or the ones at the museum sites- I will compose a response to the musum's linking such photographs, have a "soldier" put it up there (as I am blacklisted obviously), save it and share it with the board so that whenever Mattogno uses this source in future, or when ever this topic is in focus- the propaganda can be directly combatted on public forums...

It wouldn't be too hard for someone who knew the version Mattogno has or has access to it- but for me who does not it is perplexing.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 weeks 1 day ago (Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:22 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:It's a fake. Likely made by the Warsaw Jewish Underground with people like Adolf Berman and Rachel Auerbach, who also likely faked the Stroop Report, the Ringelblum archive, and the Kurt Franz album titled "Good Times". Notice the similarities of the Auschwitz Album page offered above, to the photo part of the Stroop Report: A 'special' script under the photos documenting the end of the Jews. Such script is usually associated with nice photos such as a hand written reverie of a sentence below a photo of a summer vacation. And therein lies the intended irony. Irony having played such a powerful role in propelling the myth. ....

Here is an interview with Kurt Franz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH8SskHB2e4
Listen to the voice, intonation and narrative. I know, it requires more detailed knowledge of the German knowledge and psychology.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”