Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9969
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Postby Hannover » 4 years 7 months ago (Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:13 am)

This is almost too ridiculous for words; but then, aren't they all?

Consider this a microcosm of the uses of 'holocaust' absurdities.

This exemplifies the ever expanding stupidity of the impossible '6M & gas chambers'. These nutters will use what simply could not have happened for any excuse to gain special treatment. Their days are numbered.

excerpt:
He said that his mother, who used to avoid the memories, now recalled the infamous death camp with a shocking level of detail.

And it is the laughable & impossible "shocking level of detail" which has been utterly debunked in absolutely every case in which these "memories" are invoked

- Hannover

We're just the messengers.

https://archive.is/fuJzZ
Sunday Express
UK

Driver escapes jail after blaming the Holocaust for drunken crash
A MOTORIST escaped jail after blaming his mother's Holocaust tales for driving him to drink more than twice the legal limit prior to a head-on road collision.

Image
Stephen Groves told Chelmsford Magistrates Court the Holocaust stories traumatised him


Stephen Groves, 66, was arrested after crashing his Alfa Romeo GTV into a Merecedes close to his home in Epping, Essex, on May 22.

He claimed hearing his mother telling chilling stories of life under the Nazis at the Auschwitz concentration camp in tjhe Second World War left him traumatised.

He explained that drinking the three pints of nine per cent proof ale before driving home was his only way of coping with the disturbing tales.

Mr Groves told Chelmsford Magistrates' Court his 93-year-old mother's dementia had led to her stories being more harrowing than ever.

He said that his mother, who used to avoid the memories, now recalled the infamous death camp with a shocking level of detail.

A breath test revealed 79 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath - more than twice the legal limit of 35 microgrammes.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 7 months ago (Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:11 pm)

Hannover wrote:This is almost too ridiculous for words; but then, aren't they all?

Consider this a microcosm of the uses of 'holocaust' absurdities.

This exemplifies the ever expanding stupidity of the impossible '6M & gas chambers'. These nutters will use what simply could not have happened for any excuse to gain special treatment. Their days are numbered.

excerpt:
He said that his mother, who used to avoid the memories, now recalled the infamous death camp with a shocking level of detail.

And it is the laughable & impossible "shocking level of detail" which has been utterly debunked in absolutely every case in which these "memories" are invoked

- Hannover

We're just the messengers.

https://archive.is/fuJzZ
Sunday Express
UK

Driver escapes jail after blaming the Holocaust for drunken crash
A MOTORIST escaped jail after blaming his mother's Holocaust tales for driving him to drink more than twice the legal limit prior to a head-on road collision.

Image
Stephen Groves told Chelmsford Magistrates Court the Holocaust stories traumatised him


Stephen Groves, 66, was arrested after crashing his Alfa Romeo GTV into a Merecedes close to his home in Epping, Essex, on May 22.

He claimed hearing his mother telling chilling stories of life under the Nazis at the Auschwitz concentration camp in tjhe Second World War left him traumatised.

He explained that drinking the three pints of nine per cent proof ale before driving home was his only way of coping with the disturbing tales.

Mr Groves told Chelmsford Magistrates' Court his 93-year-old mother's dementia had led to her stories being more harrowing than ever.

He said that his mother, who used to avoid the memories, now recalled the infamous death camp with a shocking level of detail.

A breath test revealed 79 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath - more than twice the legal limit of 35 microgrammes.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.


Well, in this case, he really was gassed! :P

Seriously though, that's the whole objective of the Holocaust myth - the justification of Jewish criminality and supremacy, whether on a micro-scale as in this case, or on a grand scale, as with the expropriation and brutalization of Palestine, the looting of national treasuries via reparations, or the corruption of entire cultures via Jewish control of the entertainment and media industries.

HeDidNothingWrong
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Postby HeDidNothingWrong » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:20 pm)

To be fair, prison is rarely the punishment for drink driving in the UK (IIRC). It's just usually a hefty fine.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Europa

Re: Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Postby Breker » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:38 pm)

HeDidNothingWrong wrote:To be fair, prison is rarely the punishment for drink driving in the UK (IIRC). It's just usually a hefty fine.

You can't be serious. More than twice the legal limit and dangerously crashing his auto into another one would ordinarily get anyone thrown into a UK clinker. But this fine chap was so special.
"Holocaust" idiocy, the Monopoly game's ultimate get out of jail free card.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2566
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Postby borjastick » 4 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:09 am)

Breker wrote:
HeDidNothingWrong wrote:To be fair, prison is rarely the punishment for drink driving in the UK (IIRC). It's just usually a hefty fine.

You can't be serious. More than twice the legal limit and dangerously crashing his auto into another one would ordinarily get anyone thrown into a UK clinker. But this fine chap was so special.
"Holocaust" idiocy, the Monopoly game's ultimate get out of jail free card.
B.


Actually I doubt he would be sent to prison. More likely would be a large fine of £1000+++, a driver awareness course, banned from the road for about two years and six points or more suspended on his licence until he starts driving again. Clink not Clinker was a Gaol just south of London Bridge in London.

Nonetheless using the holocaust as an excuse is pathetic and laughable.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:39 pm
Location: Europa

Re: Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Postby Breker » 4 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:13 am)

Actually I doubt he would be sent to prison. More likely would be a large fine of £1000+++, a driver awareness course, banned from the road for about two years and six points or more suspended on his licence until he starts driving again. Clink not Clinker was a Gaol just south of London Bridge in London.

Nonetheless using the holocaust as an excuse is pathetic and laughable.

We find it curious that a UK news source actually stated that he "escaped jail".
And knowing British tastes for the different we shall call a jail a 'kink'.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

James33
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:51 pm

Re: Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Postby James33 » 4 years 6 months ago (Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:48 am)

Yeah running under pretext of holocaust is quite pathetic. I have heard many strange news but nothing like this. Most probably he said it as he was drunk. My brother works for a DUI attorney Los Angeles and he often tells me funny excuses which people make but nothing of this sort ever!

Review
Member
Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Re: Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Postby Review » 4 years 6 months ago (Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:51 am)

93-year-old mother's dementia [somehow by inverted logic meant that she] ...now recalled the infamous death camp with a shocking level of detail.

mike12345
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:51 am

Re: Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Postby mike12345 » 3 years 2 months ago (Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:27 am)

Hannover wrote:This is almost too ridiculous for words; but then, aren't they all?

Consider this a microcosm of the uses of 'holocaust' absurdities.

This exemplifies the ever expanding stupidity of the impossible '6M & gas chambers'. These nutters will use what simply could not have happened for any excuse to gain special treatment. Their days are numbered.

excerpt:
He said that his mother, who used to avoid the memories, now recalled the infamous death camp with a shocking level of detail.

And it is the laughable & impossible "shocking level of Dui classes online" which has been utterly debunked in absolutely every case in which these "memories" are invoked

- Hannover

We're just the messengers.

https://archive.is/fuJzZ
Sunday Express
UK

Driver escapes jail after blaming the Holocaust for drunken crash
A MOTORIST escaped jail after blaming his mother's Holocaust tales for driving him to drink more than twice the legal limit prior to a head-on road collision.

Image
Stephen Groves told Chelmsford Magistrates Court the Holocaust stories traumatised him


Stephen Groves, 66, was arrested after crashing his Alfa Romeo GTV into a Merecedes close to his home in Epping, Essex, on May 22.

He claimed hearing his mother telling chilling stories of life under the Nazis at the Auschwitz concentration camp in tjhe Second World War left him traumatised.

He explained that drinking the three pints of nine per cent proof ale before driving home was his only way of coping with the disturbing tales.

Mr Groves told Chelmsford Magistrates' Court his 93-year-old mother's dementia had led to her stories being more harrowing than ever.

He said that his mother, who used to avoid the memories, now recalled the infamous death camp with a shocking level of detail.

A breath test revealed 79 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath - more than twice the legal limit of 35 microgrammes.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

Hello Hannover,
An incident like this is also happened in Irvine. Where hit and run crash leaves 1 dead, 2 young kids injured.

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1676
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Postby Moderator » 3 years 2 months ago (Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:55 am)

An incident like this is also happened in Irvine. Where hit and run crash leaves 1 dead, 2 young kids injured.

Mike:
Do you have a link / a source on that?
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

rihana10
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:37 am

Re: Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Postby rihana10 » 3 years 1 week ago (Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:42 am)

Mulegino1 wrote:
Hannover wrote:This is almost too ridiculous for words; but then, aren't they all?

Consider this a microcosm of the uses of 'holocaust' absurdities.

This exemplifies the ever expanding stupidity of the impossible '6M & gas chambers'. These nutters will use what simply could not have happened for any excuse to gain special treatment. Their days are numbered.

excerpt:
He said that his mother, who used to avoid the memories, now recalled the infamous death camp with a shocking level of detail.

And it is the laughable & impossible "shocking level of detail" which has been utterly debunked in absolutely every case in which these "memories" are invoked

- Hannover

We're just the messengers.

https://archive.is/fuJzZ
Sunday Express
UK

Driver escapes jail after blaming the Holocaust for drunken crash
A MOTORIST escaped jail after blaming his mother's Holocaust tales for driving him to drink more than twice the legal limit prior to a head-on road collision.

Image
Stephen Groves told Chelmsford Magistrates Court the Holocaust stories traumatised him


Stephen Groves, 66, was arrested after crashing his Alfa Romeo GTV into a Merecedes close to his home in Epping, Essex, on May 22.

He claimed hearing his mother telling chilling stories of life under the Nazis at the Auschwitz concentration camp in tjhe Second World War left him traumatised.

He explained that drinking the three pints of nine per cent proof ale before driving home was his only way of coping with the disturbing tales.

Mr Groves told Chelmsford Magistrates' Court his 93-year-old mother's dementia had led to her stories being more harrowing than ever.

He said that his mother, who used to avoid the memories, now recalled the infamous death camp with a shocking level of detail Maryland classes dui .

A breath test revealed 79 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath - more than twice the legal limit of 35 microgrammes.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.


Well, in this case, he really was gassed! :P

Seriously though, that's the whole objective of the Holocaust myth - the justification of Jewish criminality and supremacy, whether on a micro-scale as in this case, or on a grand scale, as with the expropriation and brutalization of Palestine, the looting of national treasuries via reparations, or the corruption of entire cultures via Jewish control of the entertainment and media industries.


Hi
Thanks for information.

User avatar
HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 pm
Location: Euro-Zion

Re: Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Postby HeiligeSturm » 3 years 1 week ago (Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:15 am)

Holocaust card seems to work.
When Mel Gibson was stopped for DUI, he said the cold truth: "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."
What happened? His career in Hollywood was almost completely gone.
But if you are Jewish, you can get pity and forgiveness, just say the magic word Holocaust.
Too bad Roman Polanski didn't use it (as far as I know) for his defense in his notorious sexual abuse case.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 599
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Jew Drunk Driver Escapes Jail After Blaming 'holocaust'

Postby cold beer » 3 years 1 week ago (Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:29 pm)

He should have started a GoFundMe page for his legal fees, he would made out like a bandit.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests