Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 7 months ago (Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:38 pm)

We are bombarded by the Judeo-Supremacist propaganda that the Jews - as a collective - are "brilliant" and "a population of geniuses" yet they have been unable - for over 80 years - to create a "Holocaust" narrative that is either consistent or credible. The Jewish tellers of fables are, after all, the true revisionists. They have gone from ovens and steam chambers to the Zyklon-B and diesel gas chambers - with an effortless fluidity which is more akin to the con man's spiel than that of any credible historical source.

A true historical narrative has a certain consistency and creditworthiness about it. For example, there are very few, if any, revisionists who question the horrors of the Boer War or the fire bombing of Dresden. There is a consistent and entirely creditable account of both, which require neither embellishment nor revision.

Just what gives here? The words of Dr. Goebbels come to mind:

"What will be the solution of the Jewish question, will a Jewish state be created one day anywhere whatsoever? We'll know that later. But it is curious to note that the countries whose public opinion is aroused in favor of the Jews still refuse to receive them. They say these are the pioneers of civilization, geniuses of philosophy and artistic creation, but when one wants them to accept these geniuses, they close their frontiers: 'No no, we don't want them!' This is, it seems to me, a unique example in world history of one declining to welcome genius!"

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Postby Dresden » 4 years 7 months ago (Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:19 pm)

But, wasn't Rube Goldberg a genius?
He could have designed some working gas chambers, and "creditable" too; as a matter of fact he probably got most of his ideas from the Holohoax.

Image
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 7 months ago (Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:00 pm)

Steve F wrote:But, wasn't Rube Goldberg a genius?
He could have designed some working gas chambers, and "creditable" too; as a matter of fact he probably got most of his ideas from the Holohoax.

Image


Indeed, the Shoah Business ought to have hired Rube Goldberg to create a contraption to help them wiggle out of all the lies, absurdities and downright fabrications. How about the "Pedal Driven Sorry I lied but In My Mind it was Real Lie Rehashing Machine"?

Thames Darwin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Re: Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Postby Thames Darwin » 4 years 7 months ago (Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:16 pm)

Mulegino1 wrote:A true historical narrative has a certain consistency and creditworthiness about it. For example, there are very few, if any, revisionists who question the horrors of the Boer War or the fire bombing of Dresden. There is a consistent and entirely creditable account of both, which require neither embellishment nor revision.


Perhaps you could put forward what the (or, maybe to limit the scope here, your) revisionist narrative of the fate of the Jews during WWII is. Because I gotta be honest here: I see a lot of revisionism that focuses on analysis of individual sources with little focus on context, but I don't see an emergent counter-narrative which, as you point out (correctly to boot) is a cornerstone of a true historical narrative.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9968
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Postby Hannover » 4 years 7 months ago (Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:44 pm)

Thames Darwin wrote:Perhaps you could put forward what the (or, maybe to limit the scope here, your) revisionist narrative of the fate of the Jews during WWII is. Because I gotta be honest here: I see a lot of revisionism that focuses on analysis of individual sources with little focus on context, but I don't see an emergent counter-narrative which, as you point out (correctly to boot) is a cornerstone of a true historical narrative.

"Fate of the Jews"? "Counter-narrative"? That's nothing more than self centered, mythological navel gazing.

Jews were not 'exterminated', they went to where Jews are. Simple.

Revisionist do not try to create a "narrative", like the impossible 'holocaust' storyline, they are only interested rationality, science, logic, and facts.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 7 months ago (Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:36 pm)

Thames Darwin wrote:
Mulegino1 wrote:A true historical narrative has a certain consistency and creditworthiness about it. For example, there are very few, if any, revisionists who question the horrors of the Boer War or the fire bombing of Dresden. There is a consistent and entirely creditable account of both, which require neither embellishment nor revision.


Perhaps you could put forward what the (or, maybe to limit the scope here, your) revisionist narrative of the fate of the Jews during WWII is. Because I gotta be honest here: I see a lot of revisionism that focuses on analysis of individual sources with little focus on context, but I don't see an emergent counter-narrative which, as you point out (correctly to boot) is a cornerstone of a true historical narrative.



The problem with your argument is that there is an entirely plausible counter-narrative, namely:

For multitudinous reasons, the National Socialist government of the Third Reich wanted most of the Jews out of the German sphere of influence. To effect this, they enacted the Nuremberg Laws and established a numerus clausus for Jews in key strategic areas such as education, politics, law, academia, media, entertainment and finance. In addition, they encouraged peaceful emigration in general and in a specific manner, via the Transfer Agreement.

Once the war broke out and the Germans had defeated the French, the "Total/Solution to the Jewish Question" remained that of removing the Jews - quite alive and in good health - from Europe via their resettlement elsewhere, e.g., the Madagascar Plan.

Unfortunately, wartime conditions necessitated the interning of many of the Jews as enemy aliens, much as the Japanese Americans were interned in the United States. After all, the international representatives of the Jews had declared "war upon Germany" as early as 1933, when no anti-Jewish actions had been taken.

Also, manpower shortages, due mostly to the war, necessitated the conscription of many Jews for labor purposes. Many Jews were sent to work in industries vital to the war effort - Auschwitz-Birkenau being one of the largest such industrial centers.

In addition, after the war against the Soviet Union began, new territories to the east opened up for resettlement. To facilitate the objective of the "Final/Total Solution to the Jewish Question", European Jews were sent to the new territories for resettlement. Unfortunately, outbreaks of typhus and other communicable diseases had caused most of the fatalities in the German camp system and the German authorities had adopted measures to combat such outbreaks of disease - particularly typhus, which was spread by body lice. One of these sanitary measures involved delousing: men and women and children internees were separated. Often their heads were shaved. They then were led to shower baths where they undressed and were given towels and soap and a shower. Their clothing was subsequently deloused in state of the art gas chambers, many of which used the common pesticide Zyklon-B, a pesticide designed for safe fumigation of buildings or clothing and bedding. Subsequent to this, the men were subsequently sent to different locations where their labor was required. The women and children were interned in camps, where the women often worked as well. Due to the nature and chaos of war, many men never saw their women and children again, and many women and children saw their men again.

At the time, the rumors were flying about Germans "gassing" the Poles and Jews. These rumors were spread by both the communist underground and the British propaganda mills (although the head of British Intelligence, Cavendish-Bentick, acknowledged that it was crude and incredible propaganda).
Therefore, for most of the "survivors" the "gas chambers", and not the chaos and depredations of the largest armed conflict in human history, were the reasons for their separation from their loved ones and friends.

That is an entirely plausible counter-narrative, in conformity with both the authentic documentary record, the physical evidence, and the credible claims of logistics and technical limits.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Postby hermod » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:42 am)

Owning mass media and the academic world helps a lot in the creation of flattering myths (or any other kind of myths, including Israel's martyrology-based founding myth) and their implantation into people's brains.

In his Zionist manifesto, Theodor Herzl (the founder of political Zionism) talked several times about "the mediocre intellects" produced "so superabundantly" by the Jewish race, something unthinkable today in our Jew-owned world.

"A Jewish State : An Attempt at a Modern Solution of the Jewish Question" by Theodor Herzl (1904 edition, New York):

"At the same time we continue to produce an abundance of mediocre intellects which finds no outlet, and this endangers our social position" (p.18)

"its immediate cause is our excessive production of mediocre intellects, who cannot find an outlet downwards or upwards" (p.23)

"Those who at this moment are living in despair will go first. They will be led by the mediocre intellects which we produce so superabundantly, and which are persecuted everywhere." (p.27)

"The mediocre intellects which we produce so superabundantly in our middle classes will find an outlet in our first organizations, [...] and thus the movement will continue in swift but smooth progression." (p.101)

(http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=m ... =1up;seq=9)
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1675
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Postby Moderator » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:51 am)

Thames Darwin:
Your attempt to answer a question by asking a question is nothing less than subject changing, that is not acceptable here.
Your fall back position to the 'Where did they go?' has been debated here repeatedly. I suggest if you have anything new to add that you post to one of those threads or start a new thread. I will direct you to existing threads if you like.

In the mean time we await an actual response from you to the OP in this thread.
Regards, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1675
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Postby Moderator » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:55 am)

So the question remains, from the OP, "Just what gives here?" Why is there no creditable Jewish narrative?

That is the essence of this thread which Thames Darwin is dodging.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

HeDidNothingWrong
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Postby HeDidNothingWrong » 4 years 7 months ago (Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:31 pm)

Thames Darwin wrote:
Mulegino1 wrote:Because I gotta be honest here: I see a lot of revisionism that focuses on analysis of individual sources with little focus on context


Perhaps that's because the orthodox narrative relies (mainly) on a collective of individual sources, all telling stories ranging from playing football with Mengele to being injected with typhus from him. Orthodox history packages this nicely with the help of hollywood to create a composite of the most realistic but the most gruesome of testimonies together into a single narrative. Because of this, analysing individual sources is the only way to go about debunking the holohoax narrative in general (IMHO).

What I've always wondered is, why can't they go with the real narrative on what actually happened? It is much more plausible that the Germans contaminated the water supplies of the concentration camps with the faeces of someone already infected with typhus. That would be difficult to debunk, and although it isn't exactly on the same level as the SS kicking babies, the same blood would be on the Germans' hands.

User avatar
Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Re: Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:50 pm)

HeDidNothingWrong wrote:
Thames Darwin wrote:
Mulegino1 wrote:Because I gotta be honest here: I see a lot of revisionism that focuses on analysis of individual sources with little focus on context


Perhaps that's because the orthodox narrative relies (mainly) on a collective of individual sources, all telling stories ranging from playing football with Mengele to being injected with typhus from him. Orthodox history packages this nicely with the help of hollywood to create a composite of the most realistic but the most gruesome of testimonies together into a single narrative. Because of this, analysing individual sources is the only way to go about debunking the holohoax narrative in general (IMHO).

What I've always wondered is, why can't they go with the real narrative on what actually happened? It is much more plausible that the Germans contaminated the water supplies of the concentration camps with the faeces of someone already infected with typhus. That would be difficult to debunk, and although it isn't exactly on the same level as the SS kicking babies, the same blood would be on the Germans' hands.


I agree with you - but don't you mean typhoid? Typhus is spread by body lice. Typhoid is caused by contaminated water.

HeDidNothingWrong
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:16 am

Re: Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Postby HeDidNothingWrong » 4 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:23 pm)

Oh yes. I mix up those two all the time >_<

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9968
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Jewish "Genius" Unable to Create a Creditable Narrative

Postby Hannover » 4 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:07 pm)

HeDidNothingWrong said:
Orthodox history packages this nicely with the help of hollywood to create a composite of the most realistic but the most gruesome of testimonies together into a single narrative. Because of this, analysing individual sources is the only way to go about debunking the holohoax narrative in general (IMHO).

And what would "the most realistic but the most gruesome of testimonies" be? Do tell us about such "testimonies".

And how does anyone "create a composite of the most realistic but the most gruesome of testimonies together into a single narrative"? ... a non-sequitur.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 7 guests