Doubts about Tattoos

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Doubts about Tattoos

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 6 months ago (Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:01 pm)

And you believe in Mattogno's rare error, yes you said you do.

Did I! Where?

Was it in the same place the book in question states that new arrivals who went straight to the GC only after being tattooed.

Since Mattogno can't support his 'phosgene gassings' position it's curious that you hang onto to such absurdities. Oh well, that's your problem, Rabbit.

His 'phosgene gassings position' certainly hasn't been troubled by the snidey comments you thrown at it.

I dodged nothing

You failed to back up either of the following 'big talk' claims, despite repeated requests:

- "And then Mattogno presents information in the cited link which makes his claim of 'probable' gassing with phosgene preposterous."

- "IOW he is contradicting the very information he publishes and appears to be trying too hard to "do serious science". What's serious about ignoring the facts that he, himself has laid out."

I addressed his points which were incoherent & did not give proof of laughable phosgene gassings.

No, you didn't. You threw a lot of muck and exposed the fact that you're completely unfamiliar with not only the evidence cited by Holocaust historians, but even the actual story of the Natzweiler gassings.

You've embarrassed yourself and are now at a loss.

You wish.

There is no proof of phosgene gassings, Mattogno nor yourself can produce any. If you could, you would. You cannot.

Yes, I remember you were even unaware that the room had been used for phosgene gas attack training.

Rabbit:
It speaks volumes about you that you're shameless enough to post that rubbish.
No where does in those scanned pages does it state, or even hint, that those gassed on arrival were first tattooed.

There we go, more laughable panic mode language.

More laughable 'laughable claims'.

I merely copied it, Horhug posted it. Get over it.

Get over what, H? The fact that you've bare faced lied about the text?

The text is very clear about claims of tattooing just prior to 'gassing'.

You sound like Nessie. He reads whatever he wants into texts too:
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=59281#p59281

It's now confirmed, you do not comprehend English text that is spoon fed to you. :lol:

No, but it's been confirmed that you'll lie about a source, and, ridiculously, double down when exposed.

The field is mine, sir.

After all the posts I've had deleted on this forum which expose some tripe you've claimed, I know that only too well.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 6 months ago (Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:34 pm)

Thanks to Carlos Porter for providing the link to the Social Security Administrations website. Turns out that there could be a financial incentive for having a "Nazi tattoo" - not that anyone would claim to be a Holocaust victim for financial gain! :roll:

GN 00302.335 Evidence of Holocaust Survivor Status
A. Rule
When a claimant alleges a DB which is discrepant with the evidence of age submitted, and states that he/she is a survivor of the Holocaust who changed the DB in order to survive, ask the claimant to submit evidence of survivor status. Such evidence will constitute proof of survivor status for individuals who meet the definition of Holocaust survivor in GN 00302.327.
B. Evidence of Holocaust survivor status
Any one of the following types of evidence can establish that the individual is a survivor of the Holocaust:
Tattooed numbers on the forearm (no set number of digits)
Tattoo “KL” instead of numbers
Scar on forearm indicating surgical removal of tattoo

More on the subject of establishing survivor identity here:

https://secure.ssa.gov/apps10/poms.nsf/lnx/0200302335

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 6 months ago (Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:38 pm)

I said to the confused Rabbit person:
And you believe in Mattogno's rare error, yes you said you do.
The forgetful Rabbit now says:
Did I! Where?
Ah, I have you once more. Yes, you pledged your loyalty to Mattogno's error here
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9693&start=15
.... Mattogno's thesis that the Jews were gassed with phosgene—which you've called "preposterous". I asked you what information it was that makes this thesis "preposterous", but perhaps I wasn't clear enough; I should have asked what is it in this information that makes it "preposterous". And instead of just summarising what information Mattogno discusses, you can this time actually provides us with a detailed argument of why Mattogno's phosgene gassings are "preposterous".
Yep, that is you certainly in defense of Mattogno's silly notion. Having said that, you are certainly free to change your mind. You really should do that.

And, there is no detail in Mattogno's claim, so how can one be detailed about something which is never specifically argued in detail? One cannot. Logic, Rabbit, logic.

And I said here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9693&start=30
Within all the dodging The Rabbit engages in there is none more important than his inability show us a forensic report indicating phosgene on/in any of the alleged human remains or on the walls of the alleged 'gas chamber'. In fact he cannot show us proof of human remains. Laughable in the extreme.
Rabbit says in his uniquely juvenile manner:
Was it in the same place the book in question states that new arrivals who went straight to the GC only after being tattooed.
No it wasn't and you know it, but that scanned text from Horhug which I quoted and you cannot comprehend says they were tattooed and sent straight to gas chambers. Once again Rabbit, I'll spoon feed it to you, please try to follow along.
Here we go, p. 23, 3rd Horhug scan:

Prisoners sentenced to be shot were also marked in this way before execution. The difficulties in identifying the corpses increased in the autumn of 1941, when mass killing of Soviet POWs began at Auschwitz. [The storyline says these POWs were 'gassed', Rabbit, keep up now.]
That was when the camp authorities, acting on their own initiative, commenced tattooing.....

A year later, the camp authorities ordered ALL prisoners be tattooed [that's "ALL PRISONERS", Rabbit] both those who had previously been registered and new arrivals [The storyline says many new arrivals were 'gassed upon arrival', is this too deep for you to follow, Rabbit?]

Beginning in May 1944, Jewish prisoners were given the additional letters A and B to distinguish new series of registration numbers in use at that time. [Recall the claims about 400,000 Jews from Hungary in 1944, many allegedly 'gassed upon arrival', Rabbit. Do you even know about the claimed 400,000 Jews from Hungary? Obviously not.]

For unknown reasons, prisoners from several transports in 1943 had their numbers on the inner side of their left upper forearms. [I know this is a lot to absorb for you, but again, it's claimed many from these transports were 'gassed upon arrival', Rabbit]
It's amazing that someone like you who is fond of posting newspaper clippings has made it known that you do not even know the alleged timelines & particulars of the 'holocaust' storyline, thus you are arguing with me at a distinct disadvantage. You must do better. I hope you enjoyed my lesson ... just for you, mate.

Rabbit:
You sound like Nessie ...blah, blah
No, you sound and behave like Andrew Mathis. :lol:

Rabbit:
After all the posts I've had deleted on this forum which expose some tripe you've claimed, I know that only too well.
Like I said, you sound just like the demolished Mathis / Thames Darwin whose posts are everywhere at this forum.
Now proof it, lightweight champ.

Having my way with you is apparently a matter of routine.

Chin up, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Postby Moderator » 4 years 6 months ago (Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:56 pm)

TheBlackRabbitofInle curiously says to Hannover:
That is an unsupportable statement from TheBlackRabbitofInle. No such posts have ever been deleted.

He could of course use:
'name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322
If there is substance to the assertion.

The tone of this back & forth needs to change here, this forum will not become one of the garbage language & dodging forums that we know of.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Postby Moderator » 4 years 6 months ago (Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:01 pm)

TheBlackRabbitofInle,
Once again:
'name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322

And your continued insistence on foul language is not helping.
I did just delete such examples, but there was nothing contained which addressed specifics under discussion here or answered: 'name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here'.

I also recommend that you review of our basic guidelines.

And making statements at an extremely dumbed down site about various posts that were deleted here, after warnings, and then not giving my posted, openly stated reasons for them being deleted is duplicitous on your part. But then you are at that site, most everyone else is here.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

unsubscribe

Postby unsubscribe » 4 years 6 months ago (Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:50 pm)

I don't know how anyone can believe anyone was tattooed with those rudimentary items. It would be like getting your skin pierced by flat head screwdrivers. If anyone here has a tattoo, you're probably laughing by now since you'd know it wouldn't even be legible let alone the amount of blood loss you'd certainly be hearing about. Utter nonsense.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 6 months ago (Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:19 pm)

unsubscribe said:

"I don't know how anyone can believe anyone was tattooed with those rudimentary items. It would be like getting your skin pierced by flat head screwdrivers. If anyone here has a tattoo, you're probably laughing by now since you'd know it wouldn't even be legible let alone the amount of blood loss you'd certainly be hearing about. Utter nonsense"

Especially a tattoo on the chest of a skinny person with one centimeter, 3/8 inch needles.
The needles would be piercing the person's ribs.

It's complete nonsense; more Rube Goldberg technology.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 years 6 months ago (Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:24 pm)

The famous footage of all those kids aged 4-5 lifting up their sleeves, to reveal tattoos. That's got to be psych warfare. And that footage when you see the raw reel, is mixed with other propaganda stuff. That's why it's hard to know what's real about Auschwitz tattoos.

Can you imagine the photographer/director? "O.k. 1,2,3 everybody lift up their sleeve!"

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 6 months ago (Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:26 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:The famous footage of all those kids aged 4-5 lifting up their sleeves, to reveal tattoos. That's got to be psych warfare. And that footage when you see the raw reel, is mixed with other propaganda stuff. That's why it's hard to know what's real about Auschwitz tattoos.

Can you imagine the photographer/director? "O.k. 1,2,3 everybody lift up their sleeve!"

Bingo! That's just what happened.

So I wonder what kind of pen the Soviets used?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 6 months ago (Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:18 pm)

Hannover said:

"So I wonder what kind of pen the Soviets used?"

Anne Frank's ballpoint pen, of course!

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 6 months ago (Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:34 pm)

Info about tattoos in the video below.

1:38 - 3:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pBcorfEsfc
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

unsubscribe

Postby unsubscribe » 4 years 6 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:08 pm)

Steve F wrote:Especially a tattoo on the chest of a skinny person with one centimeter, 3/8 inch needles.
The needles would be piercing the person's ribs.

Not exactly. The entire object doesn't penetrate the skin. This is tattooing 101. Only the surface of the skin has to be broken for the ink to penetrate. Although the depth of the object determines certain factors, it's a moot point when it comes to camp tattooing. The point I was making based on the photo is nothing more than trying to pierce the skin with a large amount of screwdrivers which would lead to massive amounts of bleeding due to the sheer bluntness of the object and the quantity of the objects piercing the skin at one time.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 6 months ago (Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:03 am)

It's the old "stick an incriminating caption on an innocent photo" trick. I don't know what these things were used for but it's not difficult to think of legitimate uses. For example, they could be inserts for a device to stamp identifying numbers in leather hides.

astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby astro3 » 4 years 6 months ago (Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:39 pm)

Black Rabbit cites a source saying:
‘Tattooing at Auschwitz-Birkenau was introduced by the camp authorities to facilitate the identification of corpses in response to the high death rate among inmates’
- In that case, why do the Death Books of Auschwitz not cite them, when they detail each death with name and cause of death?

It adds,
Tattooing became routine for other categories of non-German prisoners at Auschwitz-Birkenau, such as Gypsies, who were tattooed with the letter ‘‘Z’’ before their own unique series of numbers
May i ask, what evidence is there for Gypsies being a ‘category of non-German prisoner? No such category was recorded for the data of British Intelligence decrypts, or the Death books of Au.
(Sept 2011 edition of the International Journal of Dermatolog; "Tattooing, Auschwitz style" by Leonard J. Hoenig MD http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... x/abstract)

Can Black Rabbit produce evidence for gypsies being tattooed with a 'Z' number, as he avers?

NB- Black Rabbit adds: "Danta Czech's Auschwitz Chronicle details ...on which days what numbers were given out in the camps." Excuse me that is not a primary source, it was written in the 1950s in the Au museum, and it has constant allusions to gassings, as with numbers allocated. Pleased don't quote it as a reliable source.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 6 months ago (Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:58 pm)

astro3 wrote:Black Rabbit cites a source saying:
‘Tattooing at Auschwitz-Birkenau was introduced by the camp authorities to facilitate the identification of corpses in response to the high death rate among inmates’

- In that case, why do the Death Books of Auschwitz not cite them, when they detail each death with name and cause of death?

The Death Books of Auschwitz are merely a large collection of death certificates, copies of which were sent to the next-of-kin of the deceased inmates. Featuring prisoner numbers on documents that were sent to private individuals—ones who were likely hostile to the regime—would have been immensely foolhardy, as they would be providing potentially hostile elements with evidence of the huge numbers of prisoners sent to/held at Auschwitz.

Prisoner numbers were of course recorded in the Monowitz death book:
http://auschwitz.org/en/museum/about-th ... chwitz-iii

astro3 wrote:May i ask, what evidence is there for Gypsies being a ‘category of non-German prisoner? No such category was recorded for the data of British Intelligence decrypts, or the Death books of Au.

The prisoner returns ceased being transmitted in January 1943, therefore Chicksands could no longer intercept and BP decypher them.

Himmler didn't order the deportation of German Gypsies to Auschwitz until the end of January 1943, the first transport arriving there at the end of February. The Gypsies are not mentioned in the decrypts due to the fact that they weren't being sent there when Auschwitz was transmitting its prisoner returns.

Why do you think the "the Death books of Au.", a collection of death certificates that were sent to members of the public, would even contain information about prisoner categories?

astro3 wrote:Can Black Rabbit produce evidence for gypsies being tattooed with a 'Z' number, as he avers?

Are you contesting that the Gypsies were given prisoner numbers beginning with Z [i.e. Zigeuner = Gypsy], or just that they were tattooed on them? What about the Zigeunerlager [Gypsy camp] in Birkenau Section BIIe [right next to the football pitch], can we agreed that that really existed? I ask this because I need to know just how much exactly I need to explain.

In the meantime, here's a photo of a Gypsy with a 'Z' tattoo.

German Gypsy Walter Stanoski Winter
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... mbers.html
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KY8ZSSSNzcY/T ... /;lopk.jpg

astro3 wrote:NB- Black Rabbit adds: "Danta Czech's Auschwitz Chronicle details ...on which days what numbers were given out in the camps." Excuse me that is not a primary source, it was written in the 1950s in the Au museum, and it has constant allusions to gassings, as with numbers allocated. Pleased don't quote it as a reliable source.

Its allusions to gassings are all tenuously, or completely unsourced, but the prisoner numbers are taken from genuine camp records. In the case of the Gypsy camp they're taken from the separate volumes for male and female Gypsy prisoners. Czech's statements about Gypsy prisoner numbers can of course be crossed-checked against the Memorial Book: The Gypsies at Auschwitz-Birkenau vols. 1 & 2 for discrepancies, and if that's still not reliable enough, researchers can travel to see the originals held in the AB museum.

Last edited by TheBlackRabbitofInlé on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”