Irving: 'Bomber Harris is my hero'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Irving: 'Bomber Harris is my hero'

Postby astro3 » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:03 am)

At a meeting of the London Forum 25 July historian David Irving was 'at the end of my speaking tour of England' - ie, he was rather tired. He rambles around, then says:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcBVkzpYznM at 6 minutes:
'Bomber Harris was and is still my hero, a great British commander'

Can you belive it? Bomber Harris - may his soul burn forever in the inmost circle of Hell.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Irving: 'Bomber Harris is my hero'

Postby borjastick » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:46 am)

Bomber Harris, General Montgomery and Winston Churchill were all heroes of mine as a young man. But as I grew up and found out far more about the war I began to dislike these people, which is sad for us Brits but true. Monty is for the most part ignored completely and now never referred to as a hero. Try finding his grave site, that shows you how disliked he is...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:27 am)

borjastick wrote:Bomber Harris, General Montgomery and Winston Churchill were all heroes of mine as a young man. But as I grew up and found out far more about the war I began to dislike these people, which is sad for us Brits but true. Monty is for the most part ignored completely and now never referred to as a hero. Try finding his grave site, that shows you how disliked he is...

I've more time for Monty. He was a professional soldier who did his job. He didn't deliberately target civilians and as far as I know he treated prisoners correctly.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 4 years 2 months ago (Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:09 pm)

Perhaps I am mistaken in this - if so, fine. But Irving has become such a bundle of apparent contradictions, I just have little to no interest in his opinions any longer. At one time, I thought him fantastic, but today, I just find I disagree with far more than I agree with him on. While he may indeed be brave for publically daring to depart, even to a moderate degree, from official/established dogma regarding WW2 and indeed the Holiest-Of-Holies, (and has been persecuted for his troubles), that in and of itself, doesn't make one correct, nor does it explain away a persistent refusal to address direct challenges of assertions(Jurgen graf) and so forth.

Marcy Fleming

Postby Marcy Fleming » 4 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:05 pm)

Irving is terrible on many things. After that Connecticut shooting he had an anti-private gun ownership tirade at his site that rivaled that other British nut on CNN. Many of us such as my boyfriend Mike Hardesty asked to have our names from his mailing list after several attempts to engage him in rational debate failed. I could go on with several other specifics but Irving is not worth the effort.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 4 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:08 am)

Irving is a self-absorbed chancer, narcissism gone off the scale. You are wasting your time trying to comprehend such types as they are basically unhinged. Contradiction and hypocrisy mean nothing to them. He was never inclined to partake in revisionism for moral reasons anyway, he was in it for ego. He can't just rest on his laurels with dignity, like Zundel, Rudolf, Stolz, etc. This is because his ego won't let him as it needs constant attention, then he makes a complete ass of himself.

I am very suspicious of the get-out-of-jail-free episode coinciding with his acceptance back into Germany. They seem to have called the dogs off as well, which means he can spout off unhindered without the rent-a-mob. I don't personally take notice of him nowadays, but I have others e-mail me in regard to his outpourings. Nearly everything he says now is cryptic conformity, which observed a little deeper only goes to reinforce The Industry myth, he just goes about it with a subtle manner, all wrapped up in cunning. Yes, they must love old-Davy-Boy. Didn't that Birdman chap have him sussed out though? Very prophetic.

In regard to Jewry's (khazarian) recent attempt to strip Americans of their guns and render them defenceless. The recent episode in Virginia has to be one of the most pathetic attempts yet. Absolutely impossible to watch without cringing with embarrassment. Do you Americans seriously sit down watching this Jewish pantomime, bullshit everyday? No wonder I am finding it harder to communicate with you. You are losing the capability to differentiate between fact and fiction. This is the greatest problem that revisionism faces too. Jewish fables are like an hallucinogenic elixir to vulnerable Goy, as they are devoid of any self-determination as it is. They are frightened of digging deeper in case their superficial illusions are shattered; and we wonder why The Industry rolls ever onward.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”