Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Joker
Member
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:25 am

Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby Joker » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:31 am)

Since you are the leading revisionist website online can you please tell who do you think conspired and fakes the greatest genocide in history, im guessing that thousands of people would have to be involved, can you please give me some names and meetings ?

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10146
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby Hannover » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:36 am)

I suggest you start here:

'mythical '6,000,000' planned / promoted in the 1800s'
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=112

and here:

'Why Six Million?'
http://www.whatreallyhappened.info/six_million.html

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Joker
Member
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:25 am

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby Joker » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:57 am)

This is weird, but it does not answer my question, and it only focuses on the Jews, they were not the only victims in the Holocaust, someone had to make all those Nazi lie in their confessions and as witnesses who werent even indicted, also someone had to make all the survivors lie, someone had to forge a lot of documents, including Goebbels diaries and so on, i am interested in who do you think it was, there had to be a meeting of some kind because thousands were involved.
6 million number appearing before the ww2 is really odd, but it is also odd that not one of those involved in the conspiracy, including the Nazis, said anything about it 70 years later, that seems impossible to me.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2690
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby borjastick » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:04 am)

Joker wrote:Since you are the leading revisionist website online can you please tell who do you think conspired and fakes the greatest genocide in history, im guessing that thousands of people would have to be involved, can you please give me some names and meetings ?


The holocaust is not a conspiracy. Perhaps you could explain what you mean exactly by the use of the word 'conspired'.

Conspiracy theories abound in the modern world such as the shooting of JFK, 911 etc but the holohoax isn't the same and isn't one of them.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Joker
Member
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:25 am

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby Joker » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:13 am)

borjastick wrote:
Joker wrote:Since you are the leading revisionist website online can you please tell who do you think conspired and fakes the greatest genocide in history, im guessing that thousands of people would have to be involved, can you please give me some names and meetings ?


The holocaust is not a conspiracy. Perhaps you could explain what you mean exactly by the use of the word 'conspired'.

Conspiracy theories abound in the modern world such as the shooting of JFK, 911 etc but the holohoax isn't the same and isn't one of them.


If you think that the holocaust never happened then it should be the greatest conspiracy of all time, because someone had to forge Goebbels diaries, Himmlers speeches, hundreds of survivors, indicted Nazis as well as the Nazis who served as witnesses and many many more, i am just interested in who did it and when, if it was indeed faked, some key names would surface eventually, too many was involved if it was faked.

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:34 am)

"Conspired" suggests a group of people sat down and planned it. The reality, as is usually the case with reality, was a bit more complicated.

Hannover is right to say that the 6 million figure has a long history and stories of 6 million Jews in mortal peril were around in the period after WW1, and indeed given the terrible conditions in Eastern Europe at that they time they probably were, but along of course with all the non-Jewish population of the area. This covered by Don Heddesheimer in The First Holocaust.

Others here have a more detailed knowledge than me so I will only attempt a brief outline. Rumours and propaganda stories fed on each other in occupied Poland circa 1941 and the first stories of gas chambers and extermination were fed to the Alllies via Switzerland. These stories were naturally seized on and fed back into Eastern Europe by the BBC, though British Intelligence had expressed private doubts then as now Intelligence didn't only collect intell but also manufactured propaganda.

After the invasion of the Soviet Union and the discovery of Katyn, the Soviets had a further reason to push atrocity stories. When the Germans were driven back trials of collaborators were held in which "innocent Soviet citizens" were said to have been murdered in "gas vans". Jews were not singled out on the Soviet side.

Fast forward to 1945 and the liberation of Belsen, Dachau, Buchenwald, etc. In the collapse of Germany's infrastructure these camps, whose population was many times in excess of what they were designed for, as a result of the evacuation of Auschwitz and the other Eastern camps, these camps became hellholes of disease and starvation. They were seized upon by the Psychological Warfare teams to paint a picture of Nazi bestiality which was used to good effect in the pacification of Germany. At the same time, the Soviets captured Auschwitz and Majdanek and put out absurd propaganda stories of numbers and methods of killing that are no longer taken seriously by anyone. Stories were also put out about Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor (the Reinhardt camps). Stories of murder by steam, electric floors and gas chambers. Only the gas chambers have survived. In the atmosphere of hatred that the war had generated people in general were highly receptive to all these stories, which no one really questioned . (George Orwell did, though.)

By the time of Nuremberg, it was all considered "facts of common knowledge". Any attempt by a defendant to say it didn't happen would have been a quick way to the hangman's noose; the only defence or mitigation was to deny or minimise your own involvement. By this time it had become less a conspiracy than a mass delusion (the position advanced by Samuel Crowell in The Gas Chamber of Sherlock Holmes). Why would anyone question evil of the "dastardly Hun" who had caused two World Wars? They were evil because they did it and they did it because they were evil. A circular logic still popular today.

I've skipped over a lot, including the role of Morgenthau's War Refugee Board and the "Auschwitz Report". The myth obviously helped the Jews to occupy Palestine and establish Israel. The version of the "Holocaust"as it is promoted today and on its present scale, only really got under way in the 1970s.

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby EtienneSC » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:39 pm)

Joker wrote:Since you are the leading revisionist website online can you please tell who do you think conspired and fakes the greatest genocide in history, im guessing that thousands of people would have to be involved, can you please give me some names and meetings ?

Try the film Buchenwald - A Dumbdumb Portrayal of Evil on the videos part of the main CODOH site for names, dates, etc (as concerns the USA). As has been said, it was not so much a conspiracy as a commonality of interest among the victors to present the Germans in a bad light in the context of war hysteria and on the basis of dubious evidence. Those who perpetuate and prevent questioning of the narrative in the current day are hardly secretive about it, so conspiracy is not an appropriate concept.

User avatar
ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 11:52 am

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby ginger » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:58 pm)

I liked your summary Kingfisher. I wondered to what extent George Orwell publically doubted the gas chambers myth. I know in an essay Notes of Nationalism he asked rhetorically if the gas chambers existed. If you know of other writings where he questioned the myth more extensively, I would like to read them. Thanks.

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:27 pm)

ginger wrote:I liked your summary Kingfisher. I wondered to what extent George Orwell publically doubted the gas chambers myth. I know in an essay Notes of Nationalism he asked rhetorically if the gas chambers existed. If you know of other writings where he questioned the myth more extensively, I would like to read them. Thanks.

No, Ginger. That's what I had in mind. In fact, I didn't recall the source until I read your post. Here is the relevant bit:
One has no way of verifying the facts, one is not even fully certain that they have happened, and one is always presented with totally different interpretations from different sources. What were the rights and wrongs of the Warsaw rising of August 1944? Is it true about the German gas ovens in Poland? Who was really to blame for the Bengal famine? Probably the truth is discoverable, but the facts will be so dishonestly set forth in almost any newspaper that the ordinary reader can be forgiven either for swallowing lies or failing to form an opinion. The general uncertainty as to what is really happening makes it easier to cling to lunatic beliefs.


"...gas ovens..." The confusion started early.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10146
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby Hannover » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:39 pm)

Joker wrote:This is weird, but it does not answer my question, and it only focuses on the Jews, they were not the only victims in the Holocaust, someone had to make all those Nazi lie in their confessions and as witnesses who werent even indicted, also someone had to make all the survivors lie, someone had to forge a lot of documents, including Goebbels diaries and so on, i am interested in who do you think it was, there had to be a meeting of some kind because thousands were involved.
6 million number appearing before the ww2 is really odd, but it is also odd that not one of those involved in the conspiracy, including the Nazis, said anything about it 70 years later, that seems impossible to me.

Yes, it does focus on Jews because it is they who marketed bizarre, false conspiracy stories about '6M Jews'.
And yes it is "odd" that it gos back as far as the mid-1800s; but hey, they did it and are being now exposed for it.

As to your "confessions, witnesses, survivors, documents, diaries", etc., we've covered them all. Either post specifics you find compelling about each one in separate new threads or find existing threads here and have your say. BTW, read the guidelines, we like to keep each thread related to a specific point concerning the 'holocaust' storyline'.

Joker wrote:If you think that the holocaust never happened then it should be the greatest conspiracy of all time, because someone had to forge Goebbels diaries, Himmlers speeches, hundreds of survivors, indicted Nazis as well as the Nazis who served as witnesses and many many more, i am just interested in who did it and when, if it was indeed faked, some key names would surface eventually, too many was involved if it was faked.

Again, we've covered and debunked all of that, be specific, not general. What did they say that you find compelling? Tell us in separate threads.

One for you:

Please show us actual, verifiable excavations of the claimed enormous mass graves where the content of each excavation is confirmed and displayed for everyone to see.
The precise locations of these enormous mass graves is claimed to be known, so let's see actual excavations and the human remains.
Come on now, an alleged '6M Jews & 5M others'.

Hang around, you're in for real mind opener.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2430
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:14 pm)

Hi Joker,

I have no problem with your use of the word "faked" and "conspired" and want to get right to what you asked for:

You asked for names, and Etienne referred you to a video "Buchenwald A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil" that has a lot of names. Here are some more names some of which are in that video:

*Hillel Kook (AKA Peter Bergson) Right wing Zionist, who placed ads in the New York Times about the alleged holocaust mid-war and who set up a large Madison Square Garden event with famous people speaking and with thousands attending, that promoted the alleged holocaust. Connected with him was scriptwriter Ben Hecht (writer of 30's script "Scarface" and Jewish) who wrote a mid-war Reader's Digest article called "Remember Us" which essentially mentions 6 million killed Jews before the event supposedly happened.

*Psychological Warfare personnel connected to the alleged human skin lampshade at Buchenwald as part of their denazification program: Albert G. Rosenberg, film director Billy Wilder, C.D Jackson of Time/Life, William Paley owner of CBS and second in command at Psych Warfare, and Paley's broadcaster on location at Buchenwald Edward R. Murrow. And NYT reporter Gene Currivan writing a front page article on Buchenwald that plagiarized the Psych Warfare script as shown in the video "Buchenwald A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil."

* Psychologist Adolf Berman one of the wartime heads of the Warsaw Jewish Underground, promoting the holocaust myth with his testimony during the 1962 Eichmann trial. And Eichmann himself (clearly coerced) into saying he saw a fountain of blood coming from the ground at a burial site.

Most of these people will show up extensively on a keyword search on this forum. I could give way more, this is just top of my head.

In researching this topic, be careful about creating a strawman for yourself to make it seem impossible. You write "also someone had to make all the survivors lie," we don't believe that. It didn't happen like that.

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:53 pm)

EtienneSC wrote:Try the film Buchenwald - A Dumbdumb Portrayal of Evil on the videos part of the main CODOH site for names, dates, etc (as concerns the USA). As has been said, it was not so much a conspiracy as a commonality of interest among the victors to present the Germans in a bad light in the context of war hysteria and on the basis of dubious evidence.

I strongly second that. That film was what tipped the balance for me after being a Holocaust doubter for years it answered for me the question "How did it all come to be believed?"

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 352
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:01 pm

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby neugierig » 5 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:30 pm)

Welcome to the forum, Joker.

Surely you are aware that no investigation by experts in the field of crime investigation has ever taken place. The question has to be: Why not? Hannover did go into it, my favorite query is: Where are the graves? You are of course aware that all you refer to is circumstantial stuff, I won’t use the word ‘evidence’ because a lot of it is not.

When going back to the beginning, most often we read: “When it became known after the war what had happened…”(my emphasis). This suggests that the millions were, allegedly, killed in secrecy, an impossibility. Some historians wrestled with the subject early on, Martin Broszat for one, he was unable to understand when and why the discrimination of Jews, a fact, turned into mass murder, allegedly. Then we have the impossibilities witnesses testified to, etc.

I could go on, but not up to it right now. Also, the others are doing a great job, just read it.

Regards
Wilf

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10146
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby Hannover » 5 years 2 months ago (Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:07 am)

Joker:
6 million number appearing before the ww2 is really odd, but it is also odd that not one of those involved in the conspiracy, including the Nazis, said anything about it 70 years later, that seems impossible to me.

For one, there is no free speech in today's Germany. To question, scrutinize, say anything against the scientifically impossible 'holocaust' storyline now means going to prison and being heavily fined. That is an acknowledgement of fact that the story is fraud and must be protected by censorship. Truth does not need the protection of anti free speech laws.
And then, Joker, you obviously do not to realize that after the war countless 'Nazis' spoke up about the lies that they were accused of, see here as an uninformed man gets a lesson:
'quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8165

It's not difficult if you open your mind.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Who conspired the Holocaust ?

Postby hermod » 5 years 2 months ago (Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:52 am)

Joker wrote:This is weird, but it does not answer my question, and it only focuses on the Jews, they were not the only victims in the Holocaust,


Nobody ever denied that some disabled patients of German asylums were put to death in the Nazi euthanasia program known as "Aktion T4". And as far as the ludicrous myths of a 'homocaust' (http://www.whale.to/b/wikoff.html) and of a 'gypsicaust' (http://codoh.com/news/1971/) are concerned, those baseless assertions or gross distortions if you prefer should cast doubt upon the alleged 'judeocaust' itself instead of reinforcing it...


someone had to make all those Nazi lie in their confessions and as witnesses who werent even indicted,


As if US prisons were not full of men having confessed crimes but later cleared by DNA tests and other Advanced forensic investigations...

A little question: If Nazi 'confessions' proved anything, why did some former guards at Buchenwald 'confess' the use of homicidal gas chambers in a camp where nobody would still dare claim there were such facilities? (https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 99d298456e)

And about the 'Nazis' not indicted and 'confessing' all kinds of things, who would respond "No" to a deal offering them to avoid prosecution in exchange of their generous contribution in others' trials?

also someone had to make all the survivors lie,


The phenomenon of survivors all suddenly remembering something about the use of homicidal gas chambers in German concentration camps is relatively recent. Prior to the mid-1990's and Spielberg's famous piece of atrocity propaganda, the survivors having allegedly seen a homicidal gas chamber with their own eyes, were pretty rare.

someone had to forge a lot of documents, including Goebbels diaries and so on,


The Goebbels diaries didn't deal with mass murder. Goebbels was a well-known rabid antisemite and his words were often harsh when he was talking about the topic of Jews. The storytellers of the Zionist lobby (most often called 'academic historians') and mainstream mass media like quoting a few isolated sentences from Goebbels' diaries to 'prove' their case. But that deceptive trick can't withstand close scrutiny. You'd better read all the quotes about Jews from Goebbels' diaries in chronological order and in their proper context. You can find them here: http://codoh.com/library/series/3110/


i am interested in who do you think it was, there had to be a meeting of some kind because thousands were involved.
6 million number appearing before the ww2 is really odd, but it is also odd that not one of those involved in the conspiracy, including the Nazis, said anything about it 70 years later, that seems impossible to me.


No giant conspiracy involving thousands of forgers was needed to spread the myths of German 'corpse factories' (turning German dead soldiers into human soap, explosives, butter, fertilizer, etc.), of Austro-Bulgar large homicidal gas chambers (having allegedly murdered 700,000 Serbian children, women and old people by suffocating them to death with poison gas), of bayoneted Belgian babies, of mutilated Belgian kids and women, and so on, during WW1. The war and its associated atrocity propaganda were enough for that (https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8497).

But as you asked it, my own studies point in the direction of Zionists - Stephen Wise, Nahum Goldmann and their World Jewish Congress; Vladimir Jabotinsky's successors Peter 'Irgun Boy' Bergson and Ben Hecht, with their numerous paper organizations in America; and the Jewish Agency for Palestine itself - as the main fathers of the atrocity propaganda of WW2 today known as the "Holocaust". Their heavy propagandistic efforts during WW2 successfully atomized the British "MacDonald White Paper" of May 1939 promising that there would never be any Jewish state in Palestine.

And formalizing the Holo-myth at the Zionist-led (https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8927) "75% Jewish" (according to Thomas Dodd) mock trials held at Nuremberg after WW2 was a breeze. Especially with a 'tribunal' not "bound by technical rules of evidence" and not requiring "proof of facts of common knowledge" but merely taking "judicial notice thereof"... :wink:
Last edited by hermod on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Archie and 6 guests