Have any Jewish survivors denied gas chambers?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
David

Have any Jewish survivors denied gas chambers?

Postby David » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:03 pm)

Surely if no gassing took place, especially at Auschwitz, there should be at least one honest Jewish survivor to negate the alleged gassing story.
Are there?

David

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:15 pm)

Yes.

Joseph G. Burg.

fge

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Dr. Benedikt Kautsky

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:46 am)

"Ich war drei Jahre in Auschwitz und anderen KZs in Deutschland. Ich muß aber der Wahrheit gemäß feststellen, daß ich in keinem Lager jemals eine Einrichtung wie eine Vergasungskammer angetroffen habe."
Dr. Benedikt Kautsky

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:32 am)

Put it this way, how many survivors have given sworn testimony that there were gas chambers vs how many have given sworn testimony there were not gas chambers.

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Eli Wiesel

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:15 am)

Eli Wiesel negated the gassing story insofar he wrote about fire pits where the jews were killed in Auschwitz even in 1958 (La Nuit). :D

David, when you argue that Eli is no "honest Jewish survivor", well - than I agree.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:59 am)

Trojan said:
Put it this way, how many survivors have given sworn testimony that there were gas chambers vs how many have given sworn testimony there were not gas chambers.

Only the so called 'survivors' (survived what?) that fantasized about gas chambers would have been asked to give '$worn testimony'. And even at that, most Nuremberg 'testimonies' were in the form of sheets of paper supposedly signed by someone, most have never been questioned or even seen, and the ones that did talk...oy! Scientific impossibilities and contradictions galore!

Trojan's question is rather like asking how many people have sworn they didn't witness UFO/alien abductions vs. how many have sworn they did witness UFO/alien abductions. Or, in the Middle Ages:
'How many of you have witnessed witchcraft & sorcery? How many of you have not?

I challenge Trojan to start a thread on any 'eyewitness' and their alleged testimony and we'll debate the specifics of what they allegedly said. In fact, he should start threads on each and every one and we'll debate them all.* Will he accept the challenge?

- Hannover

* There is only a handful who make such claims. But yet there were hundreds of thousands of Jews in the labor camps....hmm.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:04 am)

Yeah great ... challenge me to debate when everything I post is subject to review and censorship before it even makes it to the forum ... that should be fun!

And why is the private message function disabled for all new members, makes it difficult to make inquiries - which is exasperated in light of the above mentioned censorship.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:41 am)

Nonsense Trojan, the 2-3 posts that were deleted were due to off-topic content...stay on topic, no namecalling, observe the guidelines, no problems.

But then, those who are looking for false excuses and ways to avoid debate will say many things.

The PM function is disabled due to abuse.

Go ahead debate, you've been challenged to back up your beliefs.

Last edited by Moderator on Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Questions, questions, questions ...

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:44 am)

Trojan wrote:

Please Trojan, could you tell us the following:

How many survivors have given sworn testimonies that there were "gas chambers" in concentration camps in Germany ("Altreich")? How many survivors do you have for crematory 1 in Auschwitz 1 (Stammlager)?

How many sworn testimonies exist for disproved gas chambers (Dachau, Mauthausen, Auschwitz 1) vs those for "gas chambers" without any remains (Bunkers outside Birkenau)?

rrohde

Postby rrohde » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:54 am)

Trojan wrote:Yeah great ... challenge me to debate when everything I post is subject to review and censorship before it even makes it to the forum ... that should be fun!

And why is the private message function disabled for all new members, makes it difficult to make inquiries - which is exasperated in light of the above mentioned censorship.

Talking about "censorship" ... I once, only once made the mistake to register and post a message in a "Shoa" site forum (sorry, forgot the URL.... I may edit this post later when/if I found the site again).
There I just asked a general question what they thought about the book "The Holocaust Industry" and Revisionism in general. Just out of curiosity. That was long before I found this forum here.
Guess what? The moderator first replied in a very rude manner, then later my account was revoked and I was IP-banned right away. So much for being open minded on the "other side".

At least here you get a chance to debate your points..... but "they" don't allow that at all.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:31 pm)

Sailor wrote:Yes.

Joseph G. Burg.

fge

I don't believe that Burg was jewish ... and he was not an eyewitness to the events, he was an investigator that went to the sites after the event.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:30 pm)

I don't know if he was in a labor camp, but Burg is definitely a Jew. He testified in one of the Zundel trials on Zundel's behalf and shot down the fantasy of 'extermination' camps & 'gas chambers'.
see:
http://www.ihr.org/books/kulaszka/24burg.html

So Trojan, are you going to accept the challenge to post threads on specific 'eyewitnesses' and what they specifically said? I'm waiting.

Thanks, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:31 pm)

Hannover wrote:I don't know if he was in a labor camp, but Burg is definitely a Jew. He testified in one of the Zundel trials on Zundel's behalf and shot down the fantasy of 'extermination' camps & 'gas chambers'.
see:
http://www.ihr.org/books/kulaszka/24burg.html

So Trojan, are you going to accept the challenge to post threads on specific 'eyewitnesses' and what they specifically said? I'm waiting.

Thanks, Hannover

I'd love to, but the moderator keeps preventing my posts from appearing ...

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:34 pm)

Trojan:
Not true, your posts that get deleted are off topic and attempted distractions.

Fish or cut bait.

my previous note:
Nonsense Trojan, the 2-3 posts that were deleted were due to off-topic content...stay on topic, no namecalling, observe the guidelines, no problems.

But then, those who are looking for false excuses and ways to avoid debate will say many things.

The PM function is disabled due to abuse.

Go ahead debate, you've been challenged to back up your beliefs.

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

oberststuhlherr

Postby oberststuhlherr » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:18 am)

Hannover wrote:Only the so called 'survivors' (survived what?)

The camps were living hells. Whether by design or accident can be debated, but I think there is sufficient evidence to show that the people in the camps were at mortal risk.

Yes, I know about Dresden and the many other terror bombings, the Sudetendeutsche, the American POWs of the Japanese, etc., etc. These were all terrible things. What happened to the Jews in the KZs was likewise terrible.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”