The Biggest Surprise When You Investigated The Holocaust?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Joseph Redgate

Re: The Biggest Surprise When You Investigated The Holocaust?

Postby Joseph Redgate » 4 years 3 months ago (Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:40 pm)

I am still very new to to Holocaust Revisionism; My eyes began to open about a month ago. I think that the thing that hit me the hardest was the fact that the cremation accounts were absolutely impossible. When I saw "eyewitness" accounts saying that the bodies only took 30 minutes to burn, but then saw all of the evidence that proves such claims to be impossible, I fell back in my chair feeling like my stomach had just been jumped on by a sumo wrestler. It was like watching the end of The Usual Suspects but magnified by a million.

I had swallowed the lies; hook, line and sinker, all of my life. I had seen every film and documentary on the holocaust that I could find and had been a member of the Holocaust Memorial Center in Farmington, MI.. As I began to watch all of those films and documentaries again with open eyes, I couldn't believe how blind I had been and I began to feel humiliation and anger that I didn't know could exist.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 years 3 months ago (Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:51 am)

Hi Arsènelupin

Those are two big reasons: 1) Faurisson talking about 'proofs' that are weak, and 2) the info found in "One Third Of The Holocaust." Thanks for sharing.
------------
Hi Joseph Redgate,

It can create some chagrin in a person when they realize the holocaust is a myth. Best to channel that shock into something constructive to help break the myth. Make a video. Or make a good flyer and send it to 200 key people. All sorts of positive things one can do to help break the myth. And you have the codoh forum treasure trove of information so accessible with the search feature. All your knowledge watching the films and doing stuff at the Holocaust Memorial Center can greatly help you now with the art you can create against the myth.

Arsènelupin

Postby Arsènelupin » 4 years 3 months ago (Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:20 am)

... an I can add, from Mattogno, how RSHA was, files after files, busy and full of care about enlarging camps like Birkenau, building delousing facilities, housing, warehouses for supplies, in order to have as much working people as possible, and NEVER denounced, and even mentionned, in these tons of files, this stupid, nonsense extermination policy which was managed in the camps, against the proper aims the RSHA wanted to reach.
In fact, we have to believe that RSHA didn't know some local SS were killing Jews in the camps, without any order, and against Berlin main direction. How would it be possible ?

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 3 months ago (Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:49 pm)

Most people believed it, because "everybody else" believes it. It's all over the media by different TV-stations, magazines, history books and all the like. So it must be true. Maybe it's untrue on some minor points, but who cares the "Nazis" were evil, so it makes sense that they did something like this. How do we know the "Nazis" were evil? Well, they gassed the Jews to exterminate all they could get their hands on, didn't they. That adds up to circular reasoning after a while.

There is a lot of those phony arguments. Listen to them and think about it for a while. Then check out all the tiny contradictory details they're not telling you. Or even better: Apply the scientific method to how one would have to go about to prove core claims of the Holocaust. The result will be damning .

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 3 months ago (Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:18 pm)

Joseph Redgate wrote:I am still very new to to Holocaust Revisionism; My eyes began to open about a month ago. I think that the thing that hit me the hardest was the fact that the cremation accounts were absolutely impossible. When I saw "eyewitness" accounts saying that the bodies only took 30 minutes to burn, but then saw all of the evidence that proves such claims to be impossible, I fell back in my chair feeling like my stomach had just been jumped on by a sumo wrestler. It was like watching the end of The Usual Suspects but magnified by a million.

I had swallowed the lies; hook, line and sinker, all of my life. I had seen every film and documentary on the holocaust that I could find and had been a member of the Holocaust Memorial Center in Farmington, MI.. As I began to watch all of those films and documentaries again with open eyes, I couldn't believe how blind I had been and I began to feel humiliation and anger that I didn't know could exist.

Joseph Redgate, welcome. Once the truth smacks you in the face there's no going back. Quite the beard, BTW.

Hektor:
Most people believed it, because "everybody else" believes it. It's all over the media by different TV-stations, magazines, history books and all the like. So it must be true. Maybe it's untrue on some minor points, but who cares the "Nazis" were evil, so it makes sense that they did something like this. How do we know the "Nazis" were evil? Well, they gassed the Jews to exterminate all they could get their hands on, didn't they. That adds up to circular reasoning after a while.

As I always say, there are the 'Nazis' with the mythological '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers' and there are the 'Nazis' without the mythological '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'.

But indeed, there are still those who believe in witchcraft.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”