SS testimonies

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Tomt

SS testimonies

Postby Tomt » 4 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:21 pm)

I am new to the forums here and what brought me here was the Oskar Groning trial. My question is are there or were there any ex SS guards that denied the gas Chambers? They all seem to admit it. I have read that SS guards confessed to Dachau as well as people who were there but that turned out to be not true. Thanx in advance.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: SS testimonies

Postby hermod » 4 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:49 pm)

Tomt wrote:I am new to the forums here and what brought me here was the Oskar Groning trial.

Hello, Tomt. And welcome.

My question is: are there or were there any ex SS guards that denied the gas Chambers?

Yes, there were. Many.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8165&start=90#p67626
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:03 pm)

Tom:
My question is: are there or were there any ex SS guards that denied the gas Chambers?

Hermod is quite correct, there were many, but no one can do so today in Germany or much of Europe without being imprisoned and fined.
Some "truth" that is, eh?

You may want to read that entire thread linked to by Hermod. Tons of examples of Germans, not just SS members, but many other officers, officials, etc. who openly refuted the alleged 'gas chambers & 6M' nonsense.

Welcome, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:51 am)

Tomt wrote:I am new to the forums here and what brought me here was the Oskar Groning trial. My question is are there or were there any ex SS guards that denied the gas Chambers? They all seem to admit it. I have read that SS guards confessed to Dachau as well as people who were there but that turned out to be not true. Thanx in advance.

All as definitely and overstatement, but an impression created by media coverage. "A few" would be more accurate. If you investigate this. That some will say, they heard about it (with sometimes the addition that they heard it after the war). And then there are those that will clearly state that they had no knowledge of any homicidal gassings - This includes quite some high ranking SS members in Auschwitz. In fact they highest ranking SS-members testifying at the Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial did do so.

Tomt

Postby Tomt » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:46 am)

I have been to both Dachau and auschwitz. I have always accepted it as fact. Not saying I believe it's not true 100 percent but to me it seems suspicious a little. The biggest thing for me is all of the proof and eyewitness testimonies at Dachau for gassing that they say now there were none. If those were fabricated then it's possible the others are too. Too bad all of the evidence was destroyed in poland. I have no bias either way. I just wonder how Hitler would look today with no gas Chambers. I know this is a taboo Subject. Just saying that you doubt the gas Chambers labels you a nazi.

flimflam
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby flimflam » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:31 am)

"In fact they highest ranking SS-members testifying at the Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial did do so."

Do you have any references, links, etc. ?

THe most dramatic case I think is that of Ernst Kaltenbrunner, the 2nd in command of the SS, and the only defendant at Nuremberg charged with direct participation in the holohoax. He testified that he learned about it from allied radio. You can excerpts of his testimony here

www.holohoax101.org

and a video where he denies everything here ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcApkZx3Ojk

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:20 am)

flimflam wrote:"In fact they highest ranking SS-members testifying at the Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial did do so."

Do you have any references, links, etc. ?
In a hurry I can mention Mulka a Caesar as two SS-officers serving in Auschwitz for years:
https://archive.org/details/FranzRuprec ... ozessMulka (Mulka speaks later in that audio)
https://archive.org/details/Zeugenaussa ... itzProzess
There is several other SS-people making similar statements, but they weren't that high in rank.

If homicidal gassings were for real, why isn't there the slightest hint to that in the garrison orders?
https://archive.org/details/Konzentrati ... 45Auszuege
Instead we read about preparing healthy food, rest for the prisoners and staff children not allowed anymore to play with the prisoners in the camp.
5. Kinder im Lagerbereich

Ich habe festgestellt, daß Kinder sich tagsüber hier im Lager aufhalten und sich sogar auf den einzelnen Arbeitstellen herumtreiben. Auch beim Aus- und Einrücken konnte ich beobachten, daß diese Kinder neben den geschlossenen Häftlingskolonnen mitgehen. Ich verbiete das hiermit und weise auf die Gefahr hin, die bei einem evt. Fluchtversuch durch die hierbei erforderliche Handhabung der Schußwaffe durch den Begleitposten für die Kinder mit sich bringt [sie]. Außerdem bringt ein solcher Umgang der Kinder mit den Häftlingen einen derartigen moralischen Nachteil mit sich, der von Seiten der Eltern nicht
zu verantworten ist. Die SS-Angehörigen haben ihren Frauen und Kindern diesbezüglich Anweisung zu geben und selbst dauernd darauf zu achten, daß ihre Kinder von den Häftlingen fernbleiben und sich nicht dauernd im Lager selbst oder auf den Arbeitsplätzen aufhalten.

Tomt

Postby Tomt » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:11 pm)

Wow I listened to the trial of Ernst Kaltenbrunner on you tube where he is accused ordering the gassing of people in Mauthausen concentration camp and was executed for it. Now that camp is listed as a harsh labor camp and gassing never happened officially. Wikipedia never mentioned any of this. Well thanx for the info. I also checked out the official website for official Majdanek museum and the pictures show a window in one of the gas chambers and is full of blue streaks. The other gas chamber has showers and has no blue streaks. To be really honest this is kind of depressing. I really don't want to believe this.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:41 pm)

TomT:
When it comes to so called "confessions" by Germans in general one must understand that torture was widespread, torture was the norm, not unusual in the least. The post-war trials were some of the most corrupt trials in world history. 'Gas chambers' were accepted by the courts as fact even though there was never a forensic study presented on the alleged murder weapons; except the USSR did submit a 'study' that claimed and 'proved' the use of steam chambers, yes they did.

recommended:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8603
Holocaust HOAX is based almost entirely on TORTURE!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9399
the problems with the Nuremberg trial

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9308
Nazi 'confessions'

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9679
Further Confirmation of Torture to Extract "Confessions" / from the horse's mouth

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”