Where does it go from here?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Tomt

Where does it go from here?

Postby Tomt » 4 years 9 months ago (Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:09 pm)

I wonder how history will eventually judge the holocaust in the future. From what I have read only about 30 percent believe the holocaust happened just the way history teaches it. If you take the US out of the equation its probably a lot lower. Its possible that when the last survivors are gone the truth might come out more. I would find it hard to believe that the people in Germany who are in the know about how many survivor pensions they are paying out don't know that 6-6 doesn't equal six. If six million people are receiving pensions and Europe only had 8.5 million to begin with even that would be stretching it. People higher up in Israel and Germany must know.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Where does it go from here?

Postby borjastick » 4 years 9 months ago (Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:27 am)

Tomt I have no doubt that many of our so called 'leaders' and certainly people like ex Presidents Carter and Clinton certainly do know the truth about the real holocaust. Essentially those like Eisenhower, Churchill, Stalin, General Patten knew the truth then we entered a period in British politics at least where the jews, Israel, holocaust and such were not discussed. That period ran from the early sixties right the way through to the beginning of the revisionist movement in the late eighties.

If you read the books of President Carter and perhaps watch some of his famous television interviews on youtube there can be zero doubt that he intensely dislikes Israel and the jews and believes the holocaust to be doubtful at the very least.

As for the recent research by the ADL I think it was, this was covered extensively in the media, and here too.

I read all the research report data and found it laughable. Their claim is that a very small percentage of the world's population is aware of the holocaust and that means there should be a massive increase in holocaust education around the globe. Now, you should stop sniggering at the back of class please.

Their assumption is flawed. The reality is that the peoples of Africa, asia, China, Latin America including Mexico and large swathes of the rest of the world, which probably accounts for two thirds of the population couldn't give a sh-t about the holocaust because it is of no interest to them.

Why on earth would the people of south east Asia be in the remotest interested in the holocaust? How could it benefit them to know that a minority group were persecuted 70 plus years ago?

The fact is that the holocaust story is well entrenched in the western schooling system, and the diversity and religious Police maintain that indoctrination of our young children. The main issue as you have mentioned is the period after the witnesses have died, which won't be long. In fact those witnesses still alive can be of little value to the 'scheme' as they would have been too young at the time.

This is why, IMO, we are now seeing prosecutions of the admin staff at Auschwitz. They were left alone for decades so they could be wheeled out and persecuted at this time thus ensuring the story continues to make media impact.

You see, the longer the story goes the more money can be extracted from the gullible...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

bookingman

Postby bookingman » 4 years 9 months ago (Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:57 am)

Tomt wrote:I wonder how history will eventually judge the holocaust in the future. From what I have read only about 30 percent believe the holocaust happened just the way history teaches it.

Is that wishful thinking though? I'm from Europe in a country close to Germany and I've never met somebody who doesn't believe the 'official' version of the holocaust. Even in school I had a lot of far right, racist classmates and they believed it, as well as the many muslims who frankly hate jews.

Those same people would probably be converted to revisionists within hours if they got ahold of the right information though. People are simply unaware, the only way for them to find out is on the obscure side of the internet and I find it a miracle that youtube has a lot of holocaust denial videos that aren't removed and some have hundreds of thousands of views.

Tomt

Postby Tomt » 4 years 9 months ago (Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:00 pm)

I lived in Hungary for a few years and some of my friends were dating the locals. I know of one who used the word holohoax. I wasn't sure if most Europeans felt that way behind closed doors.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”