shyster Brian Dunning and his fictitious "mass graves"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

shyster Brian Dunning and his fictitious "mass graves"

Postby Hannover » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:16 pm)

Self proclaimed 'skeptic' (don't make me laugh), Brian Dunning, has a page on so called "holocaust denial" at:
https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4485

We've already discussed bits of it here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9800

On his 'skeptic' page he highlights various Revisionist points which he attempts to refute. This is the first thread on those points which I will take on one by one.
There's no evidence of mass graves.

Tell that to the Sonderkommandos, Jewish prisoners whose full-time job it was to dispose of the dead, much of which was exhuming and burning corpses. At Auschwitz, 900 Sonderkommandos were needed to keep up with the volume; imagine the size of such a work site. After the war, exhumation of the dead continued for more than a decade, work which is thoroughly documented.

Indeed "imagine the size of such a work site", yet where are the remnants? Even burned corpses leave huge amounts of remains, they do not just disappear, which is what shyster Dunning would have the gullible believe. An alleged 1.25 M victims at Auschwitz, but no excavations of human remains sites. Why? because they do not exist as alleged. We do know that typhus deaths required cremations, but there is no physical evidence for 'gassing victims' and the falsely claimed 1.25M. None.

As for the 'sonderkommandos', their claims of dragging corpses from the impossible gas chambers defy laws of science. Notice shyster Brian Dunning gives no specifics as to what the laughable 'sonderkommandos' actual said, he avoids telling the truth about their ridiculous, easily refuted tall tales. Come on Brian, give us some examples that you think are believable. He cannot.

This is the narrative Brian Dunning desperately tries to defend, read:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9535&p=72368&hilit=hannover+asmarques#p72368

Note that Brian Dunning, nor anyone else can actually show us any excavation with visible, verifiable contents of any of the alleged enormous mass graves that are falsely alleged at Auschwitz or elsewhere. NOT ONE! Dunning is talking out of his backside.

Dunning avoids specifics of any kind for good reason.
Note that he avoids the alleged enormous mass grave at Treblinka, where 900,000 Jews are allegedly buried, but no excavation can be shown.
Note that Dunning avoids the claims that ca. 2,000,000 Jews were allegedly shot into huge pits whose locations are claimed to be known, but no excavations can be shown.
The same can be said of other claimed sites, but NOT ONE excavation can actually be shown.

- What "exhumations" is he talking about? Brian Dunning cannot actually show a single "exhumation" of 'holocausted' Jews.

- Where is the 'documentation' he alleges? There is none which contains verifiable forensics, actual corpses shown & verified. It's a house of cards.

Brian Dunning is in over his head. His sophomoric attempts are the stuff indoctrination. He nor anyone like him has a chance in marketplace of free speech, free inquiry, and free discussion.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Tomt

Re: shyster Brian Dunning and his fictitious "mass graves"

Postby Tomt » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:50 pm)

I have noticed in the short time I have been researching this that holocaust historians don't seem to cite their sources and just state them as facts. Every site that has to do with revisionalism cites the sources or offers pictures. If there was a mass grave like they say all they would have to do is dig a ten foot by 10 foot section and come up with masses of remains. If they indeed found even 20,000 bodies it would put an end to this. Every where else in the world they have no problem finding mass Graves of like 20 people. Finding a shark tooth where a mass grave is supposed to be is not evidence. As far as I know the nazi,s aren,t being accused of executing sharks. Not that I know of anyway.

Tomt

Postby Tomt » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:01 pm)

I like how they show an aerial of auschwitz and proclaim that people walking clearly show they were being led to a gas chamber.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:00 pm)

I wonder if Dunning is aware of mattogno's article demolishing Debois' claims. Probably not.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9768

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:27 pm)

Tell that to the Sonderkommandos, Jewish prisoners whose full-time job it was to dispose of the dead, much of which was exhuming and burning corpses. At Auschwitz, 900 Sonderkommandos were needed to keep up with the volume; imagine the size of such a work site. After the war, exhumation of the dead continued for more than a decade, work which is thoroughly documented

Thousands of people also claim to have been abducted space aliens, taken aboard ships, probed and what not all. And indeed, many of their claims are "thoroughly documented."

Doesn't mean a word of it is true, however - and none of it offers an iota of tangible PROOF for the claims.

----------

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 8 months ago (Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:45 pm)

Inquisitor:
Thousands of people also claim to have been abducted space aliens, taken aboard ships, probed and what not all. And indeed, many of their claims are "thoroughly documented."

Doesn't mean a word of it is true, however - and none of it offers an iota of tangible PROOF for the claims.
Yes, there is literally tons of "documentation" from courts of law, governments, and great minds which proved without a doubt the existence of witches & sorcerers.

Brian Dunning says "Tell that to the Sonderkommandos...". I say tell that to the countless thousands who "confessed" to witchcraft, were "eyewitnesses" to sorcery, swore they had sex with Satan.

This is too easy.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 3 years 8 months ago (Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:29 am)

Inquisitor wrote:
Tell that to the Sonderkommandos, Jewish prisoners whose full-time job it was to dispose of the dead, much of which was exhuming and burning corpses. At Auschwitz, 900 Sonderkommandos were needed to keep up with the volume; imagine the size of such a work site. After the war, exhumation of the dead continued for more than a decade, work which is thoroughly documented
-

Apart from the figure of 900, for which he provided neither source nor definition (Is it 900 working together at any one time or a total of 900 spaced out over three years with each team getting bumped off every few weeks?), what is there to quarrel with? No one here questions that many people died at Auschwitz nor that their bodies were cremated by teams of inmates. That's all he managed to say.

hdog

Postby hdog » 3 years 8 months ago (Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:30 pm)

I sent Dunning an e-mail him to telling him to come to this forum but he claimed he didn't have the time and said others were more qualified to debate "yahoos." I replied that it shouldn't take any qualifications to debate yahoos.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 8 months ago (Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:37 pm)

hdog wrote:I sent Dunning an e-mail him to telling him to come to this forum but he claimed he didn't have the time and said others were more qualified to debate "yahoos." I replied that it shouldn't take any qualifications to debate yahoos.
IOW, he's making childish excuses. The proverbial ostrich with it's head in the sand saying 'I can't see you'.
What kind of 'skeptic' is afraid to debate?
Brian Dunning is an amateur among Revisionist experts, now he runs & hides.

- Hannover

The tide is turning.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 3 years 8 months ago (Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:39 am)

Kingfisher wrote:
Inquisitor wrote:
-

Apart from the figure of 900, for which he provided neither source nor definition (Is it 900 working together at any one time or a total of 900 spaced out over three years with each team getting bumped off every few weeks?), what is there to quarrel with? No one here questions that many people died at Auschwitz nor that their bodies were cremated by teams of inmates. That's all he managed to say.

That's not all he says as I read it. He adds in the "exhuming and burning corpses" language, which supports the Exterminationist claims that millions of bodies were buried, then exhumed and burned, etc., hence disposing of the "evidence" and so forth. If all it said was that some (questionable 900 figure notwithstanding) camp detainees were employed in assisting with outdoor cremation of the dead on occasion, or the like, it would indeed be different. Moreover, what is this "exhumation of the dead" which he claims "continued for more than a decade" after the war? Who were these dead? Obviously it is implied they were Jews. But where did this take place? And what is all this documentation he refers to?

I see plenty to question or take issue with in that statement.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 3 years 8 months ago (Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:11 am)

Inquisitor wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:
Inquisitor wrote:-

That's not all he says as I read it. He adds in the "exhuming and burning corpses" language, which supports the Exterminationist claims that millions of bodies were buried, then exhumed and burned, etc., hence disposing of the "evidence" and so forth. If all it said was that some (questionable 900 figure notwithstanding) camp detainees were employed in assisting with outdoor cremation of the dead on occasion, or the like, it would indeed be different. Moreover, what is this "exhumation of the dead" which he claims "continued for more than a decade" after the war? Who were these dead? Obviously it is implied they were Jews. But where did this take place? And what is all this documentation he refers to?

I see plenty to question or take issue with in that statement.

You're right about the exhuming. I saw it and sort of skipped over it as not particularly important. That's more a part of the Reinhardt camp story. And then he says "After the war, exhumation of the dead continued for more than a decade, work which is thoroughly documented". I don't know what the hell he's talking about. He's attaching more importance to exhumation than I gave him credit for. You were right to draw my attention back to it.

I think the point I was making is that he seems to imply that if people needed to be cremated they must have been killed, which is dishonest but surprisingly effective nonsense.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 3 years 8 months ago (Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:08 pm)

hdog wrote:I sent Dunning an e-mail him to telling him to come to this forum but he claimed he didn't have the time and said others were more qualified to debate "yahoos." I replied that it shouldn't take any qualifications to debate yahoos.

There is a Youtube video of CS-C's supposed excavation of the Treblinka mass graves. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVbmDfTv1nc In the comments there is one commenter "Holocaust DidHappen" who sounds a lot like Dunning or at least a "soul mate" of Dunning. He claims that he doesn't have the time to come to CODOH and "demolish" all of the "morons" who post here. He really does sound like this Dunning fellow so if anyone wants to have a word with him, click on the link.

Here is a sample from his last post.

+Dennis Spencer Tell your precious CODOH mod that he, like you is a stinking liar. The following was cut and pasted directly from the CODOH wesbite: "Holocaust Revisionism Forum guidelines / rules."
"Note:
By default, this software collects IP numbers. That portion of the software has been disabled, visitors to the site now have
an IP number of 0.0.0.0. This was done as a precaution against the
police states that are prevalent throughout Europe (Austria, Germany,
France, Russia, etc.)."
Yeah the site protects itself quite well from all countries that have laws against denying the holocaust and I am quite sure that anyone who effectively refutes their nonsense at every turn the way I would would undoubtedly pose a great threat to them and would soon be banned from the site.

He had previously complained that he wouldn't register at CODOH because CODOH demanded his ISP number and otherwise invaded his privacy. Besides, he didn't have time to debate "yahoos/morons."

Postby Moderator » 3 years 8 months ago (Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:11 pm)

Looks to me that Revisionists at that YouTube link are cutting to pieces the primitive tactics of the foul mouthed opposition. I note that not a single Believer can produce proof for their claims. They just recite propaganda which cannot be supported by hard facts, science.

There are countless posts here by Believers, but according to that wingnut Zionist I ban everyone who 'refutes" us. A bizarre lying little character, that guy.
I suggest he read:
'name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322

Let's just admit it, those who dislike us are petrified of debating us. When 'no name calling, no dodging, on topic posts only' level the playing field their sleazy & disruptive tactics are removed from the game.
Here they will be challenged to produce proof for what they allege. When Believers must stand and fight they lose without fail. It's all here. That little man is simply making excuses.

And whether they like it or not, the 'holocaust' storyline is being discussed more & more & more. And that's not good for those who profit and benefit from it's impossible lies.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 8 months ago (Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:41 pm)

Atigun wrote:

There is a Youtube video of CS-C's supposed excavation of the Treblinka mass graves. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVbmDfTv1nc In the comments there is one commenter "Holocaust DidHappen" who sounds a lot like Dunning or at least a "soul mate" of Dunning. He claims that he doesn't have the time to come to CODOH and "demolish" all of the "morons" who post here. He really does sound like this Dunning fellow so if anyone wants to have a word with him, click on the link.

Here is a sample from his last post.

+Dennis Spencer Tell your precious CODOH mod that he, like you is a stinking liar. The following was cut and pasted directly from the CODOH wesbite: "Holocaust Revisionism Forum guidelines / rules."
"Note:
By default, this software collects IP numbers. That portion of the software has been disabled, visitors to the site now have
an IP number of 0.0.0.0. This was done as a precaution against the
police states that are prevalent throughout Europe (Austria, Germany,
France, Russia, etc.)."
Yeah the site protects itself quite well from all countries that have laws against denying the holocaust and I am quite sure that anyone who effectively refutes their nonsense at every turn the way I would would undoubtedly pose a great threat to them and would soon be banned from the site.

He had previously complained that he wouldn't register at CODOH because CODOH demanded his ISP number and otherwise invaded his privacy. Besides, he didn't have time to debate "yahoos/morons."

He is either very ignorant about the codoh policy, or he knows about it but disbelieves it.

hdog

Postby hdog » 3 years 8 months ago (Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:13 pm)

Does sound a bit like Dunning but they all pretty much sound and the same. When I left Dunning. I sent him a link to this thread.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”