nazi archives

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Tomt

nazi archives

Postby Tomt » 4 years 1 month ago (Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:41 pm)

I keep on hearing about the mountains documented records of nazi atrocities and it's just said as a matter of fact. Everyone seems to think that gassing are a part of this documented evidence. When I say there is none it comes across as a conspiracy. Is there a way to combat this. I have been able to communicate the fact that there is like at least 4 million pensions paid out to jewish survivors and the total population of Europe 6 million is a joke.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: nazi archives

Postby Hannover » 4 years 1 month ago (Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:23 pm)

When they say that just ask them 'What archives? Where? Show me examples.' Demand that they be specific and not just ape vague, unsupportable propaganda talking points.
It is they who are promoting an impossible conspiracy theory.

There is the large Arolsen Archives which documents labor camp populations and when applicable, cause of death. There is nothing about gassings of inmates within these vast documents. Nothing whatsoever to support mass murder of Jews or anyone else.

And what's also damning is the fact that open access to these archives are restricted to "approved researchers only"! But of course.
The Arolsen Archives is administered by a Zionist Jew with an obvious conflict of interest.

recommended:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7044
'Arolsen'

Also search Arolsen in our forum database.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Tomt

Postby Tomt » 4 years 1 month ago (Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:14 pm)

Ya its hard because the average person just spouts out proofs and figures just like that. Most people do not know that zyklon B is used to fumigate clothing and is still used today. I had a co worker tell me that 20 million Jews were murdered in Russia. I told him that was quite a feat since there were only 16 million in the entire planet. What irritates me is when they will have a headline that reads "Red cross admits that they knew of atrocities." What they fail to leave out is that the Red cross did not mean gas chambers. Well thanx again for the info.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 4 years 1 month ago (Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:08 pm)

There is a difference between the Allied and the "Nazi" (Axis) archives. The Allies remained in control of their archives. The "Nazi" archives were under hostile control for 7 decades.

We got some access to British archives now. Some is on Archive.org.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 1 month ago (Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:01 pm)

Tomt wrote:I keep on hearing about the mountains documented records of nazi atrocities and it's just said as a matter of fact. Everyone seems to think that gassing are a part of this documented evidence. When I say there is none it comes across as a conspiracy. Is there a way to combat this.

Ask the people who claim to have documented evidence of Nazi homicidal gassings, to get in touch with orthodox historians without delay because the latter are very eager to get their hands on such documentary treasures and they've desperately been for over 7 decades now...

"The consequence of the absence of any overt documentary evidence of gas chambers at these camps, coupled with the lack of archaeological evidence, means that reliance has to be placed on eye witness and circumstantial evidence." - Justice Gray, Irving-Lipstadt trial, Judgment 6:80, 2000.

"The archives torn from the bowels of the Third Reich, the depostions and accounts of its chiefs permit us to reconstruct in their least detail the birth and the development of its plans for aggression, its military campaigns, and the whole range of processes by which the Nazis intended to reshape the world to their pattern. Only the campaign to exterminate the Jews, as concerns its completion, as well as in many other essential aspects, remains steeped in fog. Psychological inferences and considerations, third- or fourth-hand accounts, allow us to reconstruct the developments with a considerable verisimilitude. Certain details, nevertheless, will remain unknown forever. As concerns the concept proper of the plan for total extermination, the three or four principal actors are dead. No document remains, and has perhaps never existed." - Exterminationist historian Léon Poliakov, Bréviaire de la haine (Breviary of Hate) , Paris, 1979, p. 134.

"In the absence of any “direct”, i.e. palpable, indisputable and evident proof (lacking so far as we know at present) such as a photograph of people killed by a toxic gas in an enclosed space that can be perfectly located and identified, or of a label on a Krematorium drawing of a “Gaskammer um Juden zu vergiften / gas chamber for poisoning Jews” an “indirect” proof may suffice and be valid. By “indirect”, proof, I mean a German document that does not state in black and white that a gas chamber is for HOMICIDAL purposes, but one containing evidence that logically it is impossible for it to be anything else." - Exterminationist scholar Jean-Claude Pressac, AUSCHWITZ: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, p. 439

it is necessary to recognize that the lack of traces involves the inability to directly establish the reality of the existence of homicidal gas chambers.” - French exterminationist historian Jacques Baynac, Le Nouveau Quotidien (Lausanne, Switzerland), Sept. 3, 1996, p. 14.

The Montreal Gazette - January 19, 1985 - page 14 (https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=G ... 4482&hl=fr)
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:00 am)

hermod said:

"Ask the people who claim to have documented evidence of Nazi homicidal gassings, to get in touch with orthodox historians without delay because the latter are very eager to get their hands on such documentary treasures and they've desperately been for over 7 decades now..."

I've never seen it put into better words than that, hermod.

I saved your whole comment so that I can post it in YouTube comments sections and elsewhere, where people talk about the "mountain of documents".

The Poliakov quote is one of my all-time favorites.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”