Ben Carson says gun control to blame for Holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2818
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Ben Carson says gun control to blame for Holocaust

Postby borjastick » 5 years 4 months ago (Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:04 am)

Presidential hopeful Ben Carson made this spectacular claim yesterday.

Gun control to blame for Holocaust
- Ben Carson - A man who wants to rule the most important country in the world!

Republican candidate provokes ridicule by saying Hitler would not have been able to pursue his goals if German citizens had been armed in Nazi Germany


He seems to have forgotten or avoided the fact that in the US it is the jews, precisely those who he thinks should have fought back and would not thus have been mass murdered (at least in his own mind) who are fighting for tighter gun control.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... caust.html
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10307
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Ben Carson says gun control to blame for Holocaust

Postby Hannover » 5 years 4 months ago (Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:26 am)

It seems that if anyone can make a comparison to anything the Nazis supposedly did then you can shout down your opponents, aka: Reductio ad Hitlerum.

The misleading gun control argument is based upon a false premise.

The fact is that there are the 'Nazis' with the mythological '6M & gas chambers' and there are the 'Nazis' without the mythological '6M & gas chambers'.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Lysander_Spooner
Member
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:13 am

Re: Ben Carson says gun control to blame for Holocaust

Postby Lysander_Spooner » 5 years 4 months ago (Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:28 am)

Ben Carson once stabbed someone. http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/12/the-t ... classmate/ This shows a lack of impulse control which I doubt has vanished as he's gotten older.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3670
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Ben Carson says gun control to blame for Holocaust

Postby Hektor » 5 years 4 months ago (Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:17 pm)

You beat me to it :D

Carson's statement rests on the false assumptions that Jews were unarmed and led like sheeps to the slaughter. That assumption is wrong for several reasons as we all know.

And the there is the common equally false notion that Hitler implemented full gun control in Germany. That's not true, in fact Hitler made it easier for German citizens to procure firearms. In reality it was easier to buy a rifle or hand gun than in many US jurisdictions.
https://archive.org/details/GunControlI ... y1928-1945

User avatar
Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 449
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 am

Re: Ben Carson says gun control to blame for Holocaust

Postby Inquisitor » 5 years 4 months ago (Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:33 pm)

borjastick wrote:He seems to have forgotten or avoided the fact that in the US it is the jews, precisely those who he thinks should have fought back and would not thus have been mass murdered (at least in his own mind) who are fighting for tighter gun control.


Modern American Conservatives(or what passes for Conservatives today) exist in a sort of bubble of cognitive-dissonance with regard to Jews. Even as they howl about "liberals" and rail against various social-Marxist intrusions, they heap endless praise upon and and mount a fanatical defense of all things Jewish, never once connective the dots or seeing the blinding contradictions in their position. They screech about Communism, yet woe be unto the poor soul who dares point out the Jewish origins and nature of that ideology! That just scratches the surface, but the whole phenomenon is nearly beyond comprehension and quite bizarre. The brainwashing has been complete with this crowd.

Curiously, even the political Left concedes that this Hitler=gun control meme is nonsense. (though their motive is obviously just an attempt to attack the pro-gun side and hardly one born of concerns for historical accuracy, etc.)

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/11/stop_ta ... ut_hitler/


----------

User avatar
Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 449
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 am

Re: Ben Carson says gun control to blame for Holocaust

Postby Inquisitor » 5 years 4 months ago (Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:35 pm)

duplicate - mods please delete

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1037
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 12:57 pm

Re: Ben Carson says gun control to blame for Holocaust

Postby Turpitz » 5 years 4 months ago (Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:42 am)

Take a listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0F2uB__6ec

This is what you are up against, constant repetition of lies through the Jewish owned media. Then you have the leftist confederates that act like radio antennas. They receive, amplify, then regurgitate this clap-trap whilst fawning at each others feet in celebration of their righteousness.

This is a new new one to me, that Hitler wanted to kill his own people, so he disarmed them. Is this the nonsense you people are watching daily on Jew-news? I don't watch it personally as it is degenerate. But you do seriously need to think about turning it off as constant exposure to this sort of swill must surely be giving you T.V. dementia by now.

That just scratches the surface, but the whole phenomenon is nearly beyond comprehension and quite bizarre. The brainwashing has been complete with this crowd.


They are career politicians. Most are blackmailable deviants who have no loyalties to anything other than their personal well-being and egos. Israel runs the West, lock-stock and barrel. They are well aware of this so that is were their sycophancy is directed.

Did you see the young girl the other day shot by Jews in Palestine and left to bleed-to-death in the road?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh-5S8VeRUk

Not a squeak from the 'humanitarian' lefties who have been propagating and acting as protectorates to the epitome of evil, know as Israel during the post-war years. No, not a squeak from those imposters about these brutal crimes that go on daily, unabated. But daily we hear them fawning endlessly over the Judaic Industry lies and going on tours to Auschwitz to look at some buildings built in 1948. Totally insincere frauds, disgusting specimens. How anyone can vote for these creatures is beyond me.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3670
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Ben Carson says gun control to blame for Holocaust

Postby Hektor » 5 years 4 months ago (Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:22 am)

Inquisitor wrote:
borjastick wrote:He seems to have forgotten or avoided the fact that in the US it is the jews, precisely those who he thinks should have fought back and would not thus have been mass murdered (at least in his own mind) who are fighting for tighter gun control.


Modern American Conservatives(or what passes for Conservatives today) exist in a sort of bubble of cognitive-dissonance with regard to Jews. Even as they howl about "liberals" and rail against various social-Marxist intrusions, they heap endless praise upon and and mount a fanatical defense of all things Jewish, never once connective the dots or seeing the blinding contradictions in their position. They screech about Communism, yet woe be unto the poor soul who dares point out the Jewish origins and nature of that ideology! That just scratches the surface, but the whole phenomenon is nearly beyond comprehension and quite bizarre. The brainwashing has been complete with this crowd.

Yeah, the socalled cuckservatives.
Except for Gun Control and Communism, Jews in the US are overwhelmingly supporting positions opposed to conservative ones. Think of abortion, pornography, drug legalization, "hate speech", "affirmative action", "gay marriage", immigration, ban Christianity from the public etc. But the cuckservatives don't smell the coffee on any of those.


Inquisitor wrote:Curiously, even the political Left concedes that this Hitler=gun control meme is nonsense. (though their motive is obviously just an attempt to attack the pro-gun side and hardly one born of concerns for historical accuracy, etc.)

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/11/stop_ta ... ut_hitler/
I'd say that the article isn't going far enough:
The law did prohibit Jews and other persecuted classes from owning guns, but this should not be an indictment of gun control in general. Does the fact that Nazis forced Jews into horrendous ghettos indict urban planning? Should we eliminate all police officers because the Nazis used police officers to oppress and kill the Jews? What about public works — Hitler loved public works projects? Of course not.

That simply isn't true the German firearms act from 1938 prohibits Jews from MAKING guns, not from owning them. In fact the act made it easier to own guns, and it was more lenient then any legislation enacted in most Western countries today. There is however a decree to confiscate handguns of Jews in connection with the "Crystal night" (and the conveniently overlooked assassinations of German officials), which however makes room for exceptions. As for "persecuted classes", even Texas doesn't allow certain people to own guns, they just won't say they're persecuted. It's only persecution, when "Nazis" do it. Of course the act had no bearing on firearms ownership outside Germany anyway, hence no bearing on Jews outside the country, which is were most of them resided then, right?

The author does also compare apples to oranges. There are legitimate reasons for police, public works, city planning etc.
Disarming the general populace is however a clear indicator for the intention of suppressing opposition. There the 2nd amendment supporters clearly have a good point. But to support this, they should better subscribe to historical accuracy.

User avatar
Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 449
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:40 am

Re: Ben Carson says gun control to blame for Holocaust

Postby Inquisitor » 5 years 4 months ago (Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:48 pm)

Hektor wrote:
Inquisitor wrote:
borjastick wrote:He seems to have forgotten or avoided the fact that in the US it is the jews, precisely those who he thinks should have fought back and would not thus have been mass murdered (at least in his own mind) who are fighting for tighter gun control.


Modern American Conservatives(or what passes for Conservatives today) exist in a sort of bubble of cognitive-dissonance with regard to Jews. Even as they howl about "liberals" and rail against various social-Marxist intrusions, they heap endless praise upon and and mount a fanatical defense of all things Jewish, never once connective the dots or seeing the blinding contradictions in their position. They screech about Communism, yet woe be unto the poor soul who dares point out the Jewish origins and nature of that ideology! That just scratches the surface, but the whole phenomenon is nearly beyond comprehension and quite bizarre. The brainwashing has been complete with this crowd.

Yeah, the socalled cuckservatives.
Except for Gun Control and Communism, Jews in the US are overwhelmingly supporting positions opposed to conservative ones. Think of abortion, pornography, drug legalization, "hate speech", "affirmative action", "gay marriage", immigration, ban Christianity from the public etc. But the cuckservatives don't smell the coffee on any of those.


Inquisitor wrote:Curiously, even the political Left concedes that this Hitler=gun control meme is nonsense. (though their motive is obviously just an attempt to attack the pro-gun side and hardly one born of concerns for historical accuracy, etc.)

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/11/stop_ta ... ut_hitler/
I'd say that the article isn't going far enough:
The law did prohibit Jews and other persecuted classes from owning guns, but this should not be an indictment of gun control in general. Does the fact that Nazis forced Jews into horrendous ghettos indict urban planning? Should we eliminate all police officers because the Nazis used police officers to oppress and kill the Jews? What about public works — Hitler loved public works projects? Of course not.

That simply isn't true the German firearms act from 1938 prohibits Jews from MAKING guns, not from owning them. In fact the act made it easier to own guns, and it was more lenient then any legislation enacted in most Western countries today. There is however a decree to confiscate handguns of Jews in connection with the "Crystal night" (and the conveniently overlooked assassinations of German officials), which however makes room for exceptions. As for "persecuted classes", even Texas doesn't allow certain people to own guns, they just won't say they're persecuted. It's only persecution, when "Nazis" do it. Of course the act had no bearing on firearms ownership outside Germany anyway, hence no bearing on Jews outside the country, which is were most of them resided then, right?

The author does also compare apples to oranges. There are legitimate reasons for police, public works, city planning etc.
Disarming the general populace is however a clear indicator for the intention of suppressing opposition. There the 2nd amendment supporters clearly have a good point. But to support this, they should better subscribe to historical accuracy.


The problem is that many of the Usual Suspects would strongly insist that Jews WERE denied the right of owning guns as well - especially (as noted) after '38. There is even a relatively new book on the subject that I am sure, like all "holocaust" literature takes liberties galore with the facts, but I'm not sure I personally can provide any specific evidence to counter the claims that confiscation and so forth, were the rule/law (and actually occurred regularly, etc.).

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/05/aud ... n-control/

Naturally, I totally skeptical of anything the True Believers claim one way or the other. But I do wish I had more concrete evidence to heave their way on this particular subject.


----------

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3670
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Ben Carson says gun control to blame for Holocaust

Postby Hektor » 5 years 4 months ago (Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:38 pm)

Inquisitor wrote:....
The problem is that many of the Usual Suspects would strongly insist that Jews WERE denied the right of owning guns as well - especially (as noted) after '38. There is even a relatively new book on the subject that I am sure, like all "holocaust" literature takes liberties galore with the facts, but I'm not sure I personally can provide any specific evidence to counter the claims that confiscation and so forth, were the rule/law (and actually occurred regularly, etc.).

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/05/aud ... n-control/

Naturally, I totally skeptical of anything the True Believers claim one way or the other. But I do wish I had more concrete evidence to heave their way on this particular subject.
,,,,
The gun related legislation can be reviewed, I posted a link above. It mentions Jews, but only in terms of prohibiting them gun-making not owning, Jews traditionally didn't own many guns. They simply weren't interested in the conventional uses like hunting or sports. That also would apply to the other European countries where Jews resided of course. But think about it, If Gentiles can own guns that also would mean that they could made them accessible to Jews. Legislation simply doesn't prevent access in an absolute.

What I find amazing is that now where someone links gun control to the Holocaust, all the gun control nuts get up in arms and want to revise history. The permanently use the Holocaust narrative for their own agenda, but now that someone uses it for one contrary to their own, the rules suddenly change, suddenly we have to be historically accurate, suddenly proof is demanded.

Anyway, perhaps Carson is drawing the attention of pro-constitution Americans to something else, for example:
1. That Jews overwhelmingly support gun control and disarming law abiding citizens.
2. That Jewish organizations are pushing for suppression of free speech via "Anti-hate-speech" legislation.
Of course there are other issues as well.
The following articles deal with the subject in 1.
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/20 ... -campaign/
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/u-s-jews ... t-1.453018

I tried searching more articles, but they seem to get be buried now by numerous articles dealing with Cars, Gun Control and Holocaust.

There are of course some Jewish and even one organistion that support gun rights, but this seems to be merely self-serving. And not any significance in the bigger picture.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests