Any true believer comments !

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:44 am)

Seems the liars are trying to explain their way out of these diabolical 'plans' by suggesting they are not to scale. Odd that because I could have sworn it said 1:100. I do realise how difficult it must be to try and defend these ridiculous, scabby artifacts that the communists drew though.

Can you believe that when the communists entered Birkenau they had film cameras with them, and they filmed propaganda films. Well, out of all that film there is 'NONE' of the so-called gas-chambers. They did not take one frame of film of the 'factories of death' all they showed where the 'plans' of the buildings -- they found all the plans, but could not find any of the Krema's -- just have a think about that!

Wahrheit
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Wahrheit » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:37 pm)

Turpitz wrote:So after the original structure was built, Pelty reckons the Germans added a forced air ductwork/ventilation/extraction system like this:

I'm sorry, but where does Van Pelt state that the ventilation system was added after the construction of the morgue?

Also:

Notice on this mock up how the lower duct doesn't cross the morgue as on all the communist plans. But seems to be going through the wall footings and straight into the supposed stairs on the other side. That morgue is also too low in the ground as well. It projected out of the ground far more than this on the 'photos' of the camps. Ever wonder why there is always a train funnel or mound of earth covering this particular corner?

I don't think you can really draw ANY type of worthy conclusions from the model, as the mock-up doesn't even have the necessary structural-support beams. I see one, in addition to many other problems (recognized by Pressac) with it.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:45 pm)

I'm sorry, but where does Van Pelt state that the ventilation system was added after the construction of the morgue?

That is a question I asked, and the reply was:

If I remember correctly, this is from van Pelt's book. He said that the morgue 1 was originally planned as a morgue, but that the SS later had a new idea and changed it into a homicidal gas chamber by adding the underground external exhaust ducts. How this can be done is simply beyond me.

I don't think you can really draw ANY type of worthy conclusions from the model, as the mock-up doesn't even have the necessary structural-support beams. I see one, in addition to many other problems (recognized by Pressac) with it.

I cannot draw any worthy conclusions from any of their unworkable nonsense in regard to the morgues/gas chambers/communist extensions. I agree, it is a ridiculous little object, but I can guarantee you there will not be a sign mentioning this fact to the visitors. You would think if their 'plans' were so good they might have at least got it right! At the end of the day, there would have to be ductwork showing in this corner whether it went over the top or underneath, that is why this corner is always carefully hidden. The top duct didn't go over the roof, because it would be seen. It did not go through the interior, because Pelty said so. So it must have dropped down the exterior face and into the ground, then supposedly went underneath 50 tons of bricks and concrete. A little brick duct, with little concrete slabs butted together to form a roof. I would give it about a day before it started leaking, but if their brickwork was of the same high calibre as the rest of the buildings, I would give it about 20 minutes.

Take a look at this:

Underside of the demolished KremaII, still got the bloody formwork on it. Man those Communists must have been in a rush!

Wahrheit
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Wahrheit » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:39 pm)

Turpitz wrote:

That is a question I asked, and the reply was:

If I remember correctly, this is from van Pelt's book. He said that the morgue 1 was originally planned as a morgue, but that the SS later had a new idea and changed it into a homicidal gas chamber by adding the underground external exhaust ducts. How this can be done is simply beyond me.

Well, I have seen absolutely NO evidence to suggest that from any of Van Pelt's writings. He makes many mistakes, but this is not one of them, that I can spot at least. In his article with Pressac, published in Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp, there is a clear admission that the new crematoria planned in the fall of 1941 also had a ventilation unit. I am happy to see any evidence to the contrary.

VP does seem to suggest that BECAUSE of the ventilation units (along with some other reasons), some of the under-construction morgues were to be transferred into "gas-chambers".

BTW, I am curious as to who you think built the remains seen currently at Birkenau? You seem to suggest that, at the least, the Soviets had a hand in its staging. If it was the Soviets, what was it before their arrival?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:18 pm)

Well, I have seen absolutely NO evidence to suggest that from any of Van Pelt's writings. He makes many mistakes, but this is not one of them, that I can spot at least. In his article with Pressac, published in Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp, there is a clear admission that the new crematoria planned in the fall of 1941 also had a ventilation unit. I am happy to see any evidence to the contrary.

VP does seem to suggest that BECAUSE of the ventilation units (along with some other reasons), some of the under-construction morgues were to be transferred into "gas-chambers".

Well that is what was said when the question was asked, and I challenged it. I could not care really, things have moved on for me during the four years. I do not think there were any ill constructed, over engineered ducts full stop! If the Germans had built these ducts they would have been simple and easy to maintain, only people who are trying to invent bullshit build ridiculous, little brick ducts under buildings. Near enough everything that is meant to be sinister that I have seen from these ruins is obviously not the original material, even the industry is admitting more and more that it is all "re-built". I am more inclined to use the word hastily "built".

BTW, I am curious as to who you think built the remains seen currently at Birkenau? You seem to suggest that, at the least, the Soviets had a hand in its staging. If it was the Soviets, what was it before their arrival?

Who do I think built them? The original Krema's were built by the Germans. Because Birkenau was a large complex they had four of them. The massive and hastily "rebuilt" extensions were built by the Marxists. The basements in these buildings were never partitioned up as the forged plans suggest -- that was the morgue. Take this muck for example:

I do not think that is a crease in the paper on the right, but a seperate piece of paper added. The Leichenkellar I is then drawn spanning the two pieces of paper to tie the seperate drawings together.

If the industry has admitted the crap down the road is all rebuilt, why do you find it so hard to believe they might use the same tactics further up the road -- Do you find it hard to contemplate the depths of deceit involved here? Do you think they could not find the huge, freshly blown "morgues" when they entered the camp, and that is why they never filmed them and prefered to talk of conveyor belts and blast furnaces instead?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”