December 1938: H. G. Wells, too placid about "the possible extermination of the whole Jewish race"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

December 1938: H. G. Wells, too placid about "the possible extermination of the whole Jewish race"

Postby hermod » 4 years 2 weeks ago (Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:56 pm)

Unsurprisingly, the Globalist anti-racist author H. G. Wells was a bitter opponent of Zionism. And the Zionists of his time hated him. Below is a December 1938 article, written by a Zionist journalist (you can see that the author was a Zionist in the way Wells' "theory of the assimilation of the races" made him go crazy), attacking Wells in a quite ridiculous way. The paper displayed another early Zionist 'prophecy' of doom/extermination, with Wells accused of regarding "the possible extermination of a whole race of people" with placid poise. The apex of laughter coming when the Zionist journalist suggested that Hitler should have invited Wells to Berlin in order to concoct a number of new devices for the extermination of the German Jews. :lol:

Image
http://jtn.stparchive.com/page_image.ph ... p02&title=

In this case too, the Holohoax successfully fulfilled its role. Even an ardent opponent of Zionism like Wells finally backpedalled on Zionism and came to regret his attitudes to the Zionists "as he became more aware of the extent of the Nazi atrocities" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._G._Wells#Zionism). This included a letter of apology to Chaim Weizmann for earlier anti-Zionist statements he had made.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Tomt
Member
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:02 pm

Re: December 1938: H. G. Wells, too placid about "the possible extermination of the whole Jewish race"

Postby Tomt » 4 years 2 weeks ago (Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:54 pm)

hermod wrote:Unsurprisingly, the Globalist anti-racist author H. G. Wells was a bitter opponent of Zionism. And the Zionists of his time hated him. Below is a December 1938 article, written by a Zionist journalist (you can see that the author was a Zionist in the way Wells' "theory of the assimilation of the races" made him go crazy), attacking Wells in a quite ridiculous way. The paper displayed another early Zionist 'prophecy' of doom/extermination, with Wells accused of regarding "the possible extermination of a whole race of people" with placid poise. The apex of laughter coming when the Zionist journalist suggested that Hitler should have invited Wells to Berlin in order to concoct a number of new devices for the extermination of the German Jews. :lol:

Image
http://jtn.stparchive.com/page_image.ph ... p02&title=

In this case too, the Holohoax successfully fulfilled its role. Even an ardent opponent of Zionism like Wells finally backpedalled on Zionism and came to regret his attitudes to the Zionists "as he became more aware of the extent of the Nazi atrocities" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._G._Wells#Zionism). This included a letter of apology to Chaim Weizmann for earlier anti-Zionist statements he had made.

My only question is what is the believers of the holocaust narratives' excuse for the countless articles proclaiming either the 6 million figure or their complete extermination long before the war even started? Its almost as if the Jewish leaders were daring the Nazi party to do something. After I read the first half dozen articles I started to think this wasn't a coincidence. They basically sacrificed a few hundred thousand people to get what they wanted.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9892
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: December 1938: H. G. Wells, too placid about "the possible extermination of the whole Jewish race"

Postby Hannover » 4 years 2 weeks ago (Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:16 pm)

Tomt:
They basically sacrificed a few hundred thousand people to get what they wanted.
So how were they "sacrificed"?

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2514
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: December 1938: H. G. Wells, too placid about "the possible extermination of the whole Jewish race"

Postby borjastick » 4 years 2 weeks ago (Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:02 am)

Hannover wrote:Tomt:
They basically sacrificed a few hundred thousand people to get what they wanted.
So how were they "sacrificed"?

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.


The answer to that is simple. The jewish zionist leaders in pre war Germany scuppered the existing processes of jewish emigration, as they felt the only way to secure a jewish state of israel was for jewish blood to be seen on the streets of europe, in sufficient quantity and under enough brutality so as to engage the world in the pursuit of israel.

Plus these same jews didn't value all jews as the same. They only wanted jews in israel who would be of future value to the state itself. In other words some jews were very expendable and the more they suffered the better it would be for the outcome they wanted.

Hitler's plans for concentration camps was a God send for the zionists' plan.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: December 1938: H. G. Wells, too placid about "the possible extermination of the whole Jewish race"

Postby hermod » 4 years 2 weeks ago (Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:05 am)

Tomt wrote:My only question is what is the believers of the holocaust narratives' excuse for the countless articles proclaiming either the 6 million figure or their complete extermination long before the war even started? Its almost as if the Jewish leaders were daring the Nazi party to do something. After I read the first half dozen articles I started to think this wasn't a coincidence. They basically sacrificed a few hundred thousand people to get what they wanted.


From what I know, the believers explain the numerous early uses of the 6-milion figure by claiming that there were 6 million Jews in Russia (Russian Jewry used to be the target of the Zionist clique during the last decades of the 19th century and the first decades of the 20th century), and they explain the early extermination allegations by claiming that some Zionists foresaw the future of Eastern European Jewry and made accurate predictions about it.

Image
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Tomt
Member
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:02 pm

Re: December 1938: H. G. Wells, too placid about "the possible extermination of the whole Jewish race"

Postby Tomt » 4 years 2 weeks ago (Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:55 pm)

Hannover wrote:Tomt:
They basically sacrificed a few hundred thousand people to get what they wanted.
So how were they "sacrificed"?

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

Well about 300,000 or so died in the camps that might not have been a part of an agenda to get a jewish state. I guess I was making the point that the leaders needed 6 million and we're going to get it at all costs.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 4 guests