Jim Rizoli interviews Germar Rudolf

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Jim Rizoli interviews Germar Rudolf

Postby Haldan » 5 years 7 months ago (Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:12 pm)

Jim Rizoli for the League of Extraordinary Revisionists interviews Dipl.-Chem. Germar Rudolf.

I'm watching the interview now and thought I'd share it with you all.

Regards,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Jim Rizoli interviews Germar Rudolf

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 5 years 7 months ago (Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:10 pm)

Wow. I started watching it last night. Very interesting and intriguing. I've never seen a real video interview by Germar before. I think this is a first.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 5 years 7 months ago (Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:45 pm)

Just finished it. I've been an admirer of Germar for 12 years or so, so I really enjoyed watching this. A few points that stuck out:

1) People like Carlo Mattogno have supposed that Jean Claude-Pressac was a crypto-revisionist. Here we have more proof. When Germar was coming into being known, early on, Pressac called him out of the blue on the phone and told him you can't come out against the myth because the people supporting it are too powerful, and our side is too weak. You have to do it covertly like he was doing. Even connect with the other side. Something to that effect.

2) His original sentence of 14 months prison, kicked in an obscure 1939 law where imprisonment for a year or more made it so he could be denied or not awarded his phd. I think he had even submitted his dissertation, but he couldn't defend it, because the process just ended based on this 1939 law. In fact his sentence being just over a year, may have been for that reason.

3) He got 14 months prison time, in part due to the preface of "Lectures on the Holocaust" (German edition) when he didn't even know the preface was going to be added. By the time the court case started, he was finishing his second book and made it clear he wasn't going to stop. He thus would have eventually got more than 14 months. At one point he sold 160 copies of his second book, within Germany, presumably by mail order, and in an attempt to destroy it, and keep it out of circulation, the German government went so far as to do 160 separate house searches, to get all the copies!

4) At min. 52.30. One wonders if a person got into legal trouble for holocaust denial, if the ACLU or Amnesty International would step in due to freedom of speech. Germar tried that. Those groups won't help. They consider holocaust denial anti-semitic and hateful.

5) Most know about Germar serving time in Germany. Before that he spent 4 months being held in the US before being sent to Germany where he was arrested at the airport.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 5 years 7 months ago (Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:47 pm)

I haven't watched it yet but I thought this was interesting:

People like Carlo Mattogno have supposed that Jean Claude-Pressac was a crypto-revisionist.

I agree totally with that. Those architectural drawings and the supposed working of it, in that famous big book of his were diabolical, some of the most dire, chucked together shite I have ever seen! I've seen a higher standard of drawing being submitted on the back of fag packets. No wonder Fanny Klarsfeld pulled the monologue. Pressac must have known what nonsense he was publishing, he must have.

Those groups won't help. They consider holocaust denial anti-Semitic and hateful.

Another hypocritical, fraudulent, criminal organization that reveals itself every time they open their mouths. If that's the case why do they sit on their arses and watch Khazars slaughter Semitic Palestinians everyday?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEwc8k0iWIY

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”