Jew 'Survived' By Rising From The Grave

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Jew 'Survived' By Rising From The Grave

Postby Hannover » 3 years 10 months ago (Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:47 pm)

This is yet another gem from The Lies of 'Holocaust' $urvivors Handbook. I mean, "I just came out from the grave"? Seriously?
Read on and laugh, my comments in brackets.
Do remember, you will be imprisoned in much of Europe for questioning this absurd lie.

This is all too easy.

- Hannover

http://akimel.net/grave.html
On March 20, 1942 the Einsatzgroupen killed 3400 Jews. After the action, when I was looking for my sister, I saw a shadow of a girl moving slowly through the streets. She was all soaked and stained with blood. When she came closer I recognized her. It was Cyla, the sister of my school friend Arnold.
[Where exactly was this supposedly done? Oh I get it, this is the 'holocaust', no logical questions allowed.]

When she came closer to me, she recognized me. She approached me and said: "Josh can you help me to get home?. I am all shaken. I just came out from the grave."

Without asking her any question I took her under the arm and walked her home. When we walked into the room she collapsed on the bed. I took a wet towel and started to wipe the blood off her face. I wanted to see if she is still bleeding?

When under the influence of the cold water she slowly came to her senses and opened her eyes. She recognized me.

"What happened to you? You are covered with blood."

"I was shot and came out of the mass grave." She answered.
[That is a mentally disturbed person speaking there, the story is just not possible]

"I can't believe it. How did it happen?"
[Face it, it's not believable that's why it's unbelievable.]

She told a blood stirring story. "I was standing in line to be shot. I was the last of my family. My father, mother and my brother were already shot. The SS man was sitting at the edge of the pit and shooting nonchalantly people. I felt like being suspended in a world of non-believe, watching a horror movie. The carnage was unbelievable."
[So since she supposedly knows where this alleged mass grave is why aren't there excavations of it? I think we know why. And then why would anyone just stand in line to be shot? They wouldn't]

"I was very calm. When my turn came, the Murderer looked me straight in the eyes and nonchalantly lifted the weapon. I heard an explosion and I fell into the pit. Thank God it is over for me, I said to myself. It was so fast, without pain. Now I will be going to Heaven. The worst is over."
[And being shot would be completely painless, but of course, I almost forgot.]

"After a while I started to choke. The weight of the bodies falling on my dragged me down. My ordeal is not over. I am alive. I started to move my hands, my head. I was alive, indeed. With all my strength I pushed upward to get some air. I whole day I struggled to keep breathing."
[And the alleged Germans standing above would not have noticed such movement or heard the alleged choking.]

"After a while the shooting stopped, and soon I heard the Prayer for the Dead- Kaddish said. It meant that some Jews are still alive. I laid quietly, afraid to be shot. When the darkness fell I crawled out of the pit and came back. Joel, what is going to happen to us?, I am scared of living and afraid of dying."
[So the Germans engaged in an alleged secret war crime would have allowed a 'Prayer for the Dead- Kaddish'? By who exactly?]

Before I could answer the question, the door opened and an elderly neighbor walked into the room. Seeing the girl she started to cry softly.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Jew 'Survived' By Rising From The Grave

Postby Inquisitor » 3 years 10 months ago (Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:02 am)

As usual, no detail, nothing tangible to look to as evidence, no specifics, etc. In other words, a story...nothing else. Did it happen? The believers will all say it did. They don't require evidence - or even plausibility! They believe, because - no matter how much they may deny it - they want and indeed, need it to be true! There is no other reason people would so strenuously resist efforts to inform them that things are not at all what they "seem" in "holocaust" land.

I can't recall where just now, but I'm sure I've heard at least one similar out-of-the-grave "holocaust" zombie tale.

-------------

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 3 years 10 months ago (Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:26 pm)

It is not inconceivable that someone could pretend to be dead in a pit and fool the nazis. What I want to know is where she was shot. Is this another magic bullet like the one that Srebrnik endured?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 10 months ago (Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:32 pm)

Werd wrote:It is not inconceivable that someone could pretend to be dead in a pit and fool the nazis. What I want to know is where she was shot. Is this another magic bullet like the one that Srebrnik endured?

However, if the absurd event was true it is inconceivable that:
the Germans would not have noticed her 'choking' & moving about,
that a Jew would have been there praying for the alleged dead,
that bullet wounds are painless,
that there is no mass grave as alleged.
As I specified in brackets.

Thanks, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 10 months ago (Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:28 am)

It was so fast, without pain. Now I will be going to Heaven. The worst is over."

Do jews believe in heaven and hell? I'm not sure they do.

I remember the late and very mad newspaper baron Robert Maxwell who owned the Daily Mirror in the UK claiming a similar story about being shot in a group of jews in Poland but living only to crawl out from under the bodies later. He was a big israel supporter and never missed a chance to screw the goyim who worked for him and steal the company pension fund, leaving thousands of workers with no future. He always pushed the holocaust where possible.

He was a classic example of jewish media control over the message.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”