desperate Van Pelt blunders again

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

desperate Van Pelt blunders again

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:42 am)

Van Pelt, thoroughly discredited by Revisionists on all fronts, now tries a strawman argument, one which Revisionists do not make; eyewitnesses do however....oops.

Revisionists have clearly shown that there were no alleged 'ventilation holes' for droppng the cyanide pellets (Zyklon-B, a delousing agent) into the alleged gas chambers. Hence the 'no holes, no holocau$t'. We do not claim 'gas was piped in'....the typical lying 'eyewitnesses' do.

An irrational judeo-supremacist fanatic, Van Pelt calls the gas chambers of Birkenau the 'holiest of the holies'. Among his many absurdities is the claim that Jews were cremated with 3.5 kg of coke each, a scientific impossibility. He says that in an attempt to make the known coke shipments/quantities to Auschwitz-Birkenau mesh with the laughable numbers of Jews allegedly gassed and cremated at Auschwitz.

The full text of the article is a hoot as well.
Read on. comments invited.

- Hannover

excerpt from:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/04/04/Cinci ... 70404.html
CRESTVIEW HILLS - A conference held last year at a Northern Kentucky hotel featured T-shirts for sale reading, 'No holes, No Holocaust,' said a Canadian professor who helped defeat the event's sponsor in British court.

The shirts refer to a theory that the Holocaust, responsible for the deaths of 6 million Jews, could not have happened because gas chambers were not outfitted with ventilation holes to deliver deadly cyanide gas.

Robert Jan van Pelt, a professor of cultural history and architecture at University of Waterloo, Canada, said Friday that argument misses the point, because the gas used was in pellet form.

'It's not piped into the room, it's thrown into a room,' said van Pelt, who spoke to 100-150 people Friday at Thomas More College as part of Holocaust Awareness Weeks, an event sponsored by the Center for Holocaust & Humanity Education.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

aemathisphd

Postby aemathisphd » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:50 am)

In a matter of a few months -- perhaps sooner -- you guys are going to see that the holes are there.

As for Robert Jan van Pelt, he is not a "Judeo-supremacist," and I would like to see evidence that proves otherwise.

a.m.
Those that would sacrifice freedom for temporary security deserve neither.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:20 pm)

If this 'the holes are there' fantasy, is anything like the other material at the 'holocaust' History Project, then we're in for some interesting discussions ahead. I can't wait, keep us informed.

So why can't they be seen now? Somebody making them?

The more people read about specifics of the so called 'holocau$t', the worse it gets for the 'holocau$t' Industry.

- Hannover

aemathisphd

Postby aemathisphd » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:28 pm)

Hannover wrote:So why can't they be seen now? Somebody making them?

Unlike the Journal for Historical Review, genuine scholarly journals are peer-reviewed and it takes a long time for articles to finally get into print.

This is the dilemma of academic publishing.

a.m.

aemathisphd

Re: desperate Van Pelt blunders again

Postby aemathisphd » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:31 pm)

Hannover wrote:An irrational judeo-supremacist fanatic...

Hannover, can you substantiate this claim about van Pelt?

a.m.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:51 pm)

Please, Mathis, start a thread on any of the 'scholarly journal articles' you feel supports your belief in the so called 'holocaust' as alleged. We'll see just how scholarly they really are.

I'll wait. Fun, fun, fun.

- Hannover

aemathisphd

Postby aemathisphd » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:06 pm)

Hannover wrote:Please, Mathis, start a thread on any of the 'scholarly journal articles' you feel supports your belief in the so called 'holocaust' as alleged. We'll see just how scholarly they really are.

You are officially dodging. You must answer the question regarding van Pelt or exit the thread.

a.m.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 5:17 pm)

No problem.
Judeo-supremacist Van Pelt continually states matters in ways that frames Jews as being the ultimate good, and their alleged & promoted events as being the most important.
see:
http://vho.org/tr/2003/1/Countess99-104.html
excerpts:
"Having earned a doctorate with a dissertation on the cosmic speculations on the Temple of Solomon a year before, I proposed its inclusion in the University of Virginia canon. There were no objections. The Tabernacle of Moses and the Tower of Babel also proved acceptable. Then I nominated Crematorium 2 of Auschwitz. A stunned silence followed, broken by one professor's acid observation that obviously I was not serious. When I said I was, another academic suggested that perhaps I ought to consider an alternative career." (p. 66)

How bizarre that he labeled Krema 2 Leichenkeller I "the holy of holies" at the London trial, thereby transforming a corpse cellar into a religious sanctuary on the level of the Mosaic Tabernacle wherein the God of all Creation dwelled in some symbolic fashion!

....it seems necessary to state that for him the so-called "Auschwitz disease" is not dysentery but Holocaustomania. Robert Jan van Pelt cannot possibly function normally in a modern, Western university, it seems, without polluting students and colleagues with his own Jewish disease wherein he finds metaphysical "evil" in an ugly but functional reinforced concrete building built to save lives, when he can turn a blind eye to the ugly concrete wall of Apartheid that his beloved PM Sharon is now constructing with U.S. taxpayer dollars to ghettoize the indigenous Palestinians.

- Hannover

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:34 pm)

:lol: To aemathisphd:"In a matter of a few months-perhaps sooner-you guys are going to see that the holes are there."

Would this be before or after they find a way to alter the photos?

aemathisphd

Postby aemathisphd » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:27 pm)

Where is my post about Bob Countess? If van Pelt is fair game for revisionists, then revisionists should be fair game for me.

No double standards, please.

a.m.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:50 pm)

Your post got deleted as did another by someone else (an equal standard). Let's not forget the main emphasis of the thread.

Your point has been noted.

Moderator3

Honest Abe

Postby Honest Abe » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Apr 21, 2004 2:22 am)

aemathisphd wrote:In a matter of a few months -- perhaps sooner -- you guys are going to see that the holes are there.

a.m.

Any attempt at all by RVP to "find" any holes will simply underscore his desperation. In his book, he mentioned a conversation with Martin Gilbert after a day in courtroom with David Irving, in which Gilbert said, "I think we need to move the case off the roof of Krema II as soon as possible", to which RVP agreed.

Good advice, Robert. Best to take it, but I hope you are dumb enough not to, and it sounds like you are.

I am reminded of a math lecture I attended in college. The professor stated that a particular theorem, hundreds of years old, proved conclusively that a circle cannot be squared with compass and straightedge alone (or something along those lines, I don't recall exactly). Nonetheless, the professor continued, there are people who are still trying to do it anyway.

Hearing laughter from his students, he said, "but we shouldn't bother them - this is a good occupation for people who might otherwise be dangerous".

Wishing Dr. van Pelt the best of luck as always ... :twisted:

Honest Abe

Hyman

Postby Hyman » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:48 am)

It’s a good thing Professor Van Pelt and the Holocaust History Project aren’t in the roofing business if it takes them months and years to identify and write about a few holes in a roof. They will protest that the roof has been collapsed, making their project that much more time-consuming. Still, it shouldn’t be that hard to identify the shear pieces from where the eyewitnesses have said the holes were located – the pieces which many others of sound eyesight have been unable to locate. But it took Sir Isaac Newton two years to write the Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy so we better cut the Holocaust History Project some slack. My guess is the “holes” will consist of the ragged edged openings created by the collapse of the roof , nearest to where an eyewitness of the Holocaust History Project’s choosing says they were.

aemathisphd

Postby aemathisphd » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:20 pm)

Prof. van Pelt did not author the paper that is now in press.

a.m.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”