Holocaust [and Israeli cruelty]

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
SuzieQTee

Holocaust [and Israeli cruelty]

Postby SuzieQTee » 4 years 9 months ago (Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:30 pm)

FYI, I added [and Israeli cruelty] to the thread title for clarity.
Moderator1
======================

What I would like to know, is yes the Holocaust did happen. It was a very sad time in history.

But what I do not understand is how the Orthodox Jews and Jewish settlers in Israel and Palestine think it is right to treat the people who's land has been stolen the same way? To steal from them, uproot trees, demolish their homes and kill their children?

The Palestinians have garbage thrown on them, bounties on their heads, children killed by Israeli snipers, They are prisoners in a cage and gassed on a continuous basis? For what?

How is this treatment acceptable? how can you do this to your neighbours?

When people speak out against the horrific crimes of the Israeli government they are called anti-semitic!! Resembles much of what happened during the world world war except... now its the Jewish people who are inflicting genocide on others.

As a people how can you agree to this??? its wrong!!!! it you only knew the New Testament...and accepted the Peace proposal Jesus came to give.

Jesus is your Saviour......unfortunately you choose not to believe and persecute those who do.

You are no better than the Nazi's....if not worse... I would think you would have learned a lesson, but you did not!!!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Holocaust

Postby Hannover » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:22 am)

SQT:
The '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers' are laughable, impossible frauds. Ask questions, read & post to existing threads and find out.
Read the guidelines.

True enough, the racist Israelis are despicable mass murderers.
And sorry, but they detest Jesus Christ.
BTW, don't call them "settlers", they are sadistic, murderous, & deranged thieves.

Welcome, Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hegwood
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Holocaust [and Israeli cruelty]

Postby Hegwood » 4 years 9 months ago (Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:59 pm)

SusiQTee
You wrote:

What I would like to know, is yes the Holocaust did happen. It was a very sad time in history.

So you believe the Holocaust happened. Do you also believe in Santa Claus? If not why not? The holocaust is a myth just like the myth of Santa Claus. Both describe actions or events that are impossible , that is "not able to occur, exist, or be done". There is no such thing as more or less possible. Either it could have happened or it couldn't. Neither of these myths could.

The various parts of the Holocaust story are all impossible. Some more obviously so than others. Like you I once was a believer. However, in an attempt to obtain absolute proof I looked at the story in some detail and discovered one glaring impossibility which led to further research and more impossibilities until there was nothing left.

That first glaring impossibility was the alleged burning of the holocaust victims corpses on open air grates. The witnesses, Yankiel Wernik and Chil Rajchman, claimed the bodies burned on their own without the use of any fuel to cremate them. This is totally impossible.

For more on this subject see my post:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9955

Hegwood

SesleyWaunders

Re: Holocaust [and Israeli cruelty]

Postby SesleyWaunders » 4 years 9 months ago (Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:58 am)

[/quote]
That first glaring impossibility was the alleged burning of the holocaust victims corpses on open air grates. The witnesses, Yankiel Wernik and Chil Rajchman, claimed the bodies burned on their own without the use of any fuel to cremate them. This is totally impossible.[/quote]

New to the forum.

This is the biggest issue I have with the whole story. There is no way they cremated a million people in open air. It's beyond an insult to human intelligence to believe this actually occurred.

I used to think it was mildy humorous, but its really not. Now it just boggles my mind how it just goes unnoticed. Problem is 99% of people don't even know this information or care to research it.

My only real goal in life is not to live in a B rated movie. Apparently that's the best its gonna get in my lifetime.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”