The disappearance of Thomas Kues

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

The disappearance of Thomas Kues

Postby Werd » 3 years 6 months ago (Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:24 pm)

After exchanging some emails and ironing out some details, Graf has given me permission to publish his words.

In October 2014, Carlo Mattogno sent me this:
As to Thomas Kues, I don't know what happened to him, therefore I cannot assert that he stopped revisionism.

In December 2015, Graf sent me this:
Thomas Kues has "disappeared". He is alive and well, but he has forbidden us to contact him. Apparently he is dead scared, for some reasons I do not know. So we cannot count on him any more. What a pity. But his contribution to revisionism has been enormous.

Take care!

Juergen

Jurgen today has sent me another email with more detail.
Please spread the following information everywhere, mentioning me as an author and correcting mistakes. (English is my third language.)

Thomas Kues "disappeared" in July 2013. One year later, after one of our friends had contacted one of Thomas' relatives and asked him to forward a message to Thomas, Thomas answered through this relative that he was alive and well, in a European country I do not feel authorized to name. He forbade my friend and all other revisionists to try to contact him. He apologized for his "cowardice" but did not revoke his revisionist ideas. The tone of his message indicated that he is scared to death.

Regardless of where he is now and why he chose to "disappear", Kues has made an exceedingly important contribution to revisionist research. Without his active and fruitful participation, the book Mattogno and myself wrote about Sobibor would not nearly be as good as it is. As a matter of fact, Kues knew much more about Sobibor than I, or even Mattogno. His articles about the deportation of "gassed" Jews to the occupied Eastern territories (published in "Inconvenient History") are extremely important as well.

I do not know Thomas Kues' real name. I know nothing about him except that he is still young, that he lived in a Scandinavian country until July 2013 and that he can read about 11 languages fluently, from Japanese to Dutch. He is obviously highly intelligent and totally devoted to the revisionist cause.Why he chose to "disappear", and whether we will ever hear from him again, I do not know. But he deserves the highest respect.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The disappearance of Thomas Kues

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 3 years 6 months ago (Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:18 am)

How interesting.

Probably the Snowden thing. Kues "disappeared" in July 2013; the Snowden thing happened in May 2013.

The idea is anyone with Snowden's level of clearance could look anyone else up and see all kinds of private info, including youtube comments, emails etc. So if you had someone in the NSA, perhaps Jewish, perhaps Zionist, perhaps anti-holocaust-denier, they could do their own research around their own interests at their work, and learn all about you and your name.

It also explains why he forbade contact. He assumed that the emails would not be private.

He had another name at this forum and contributed here extensively many years ago, but I'm not going to say what his username was, only because I think he did occasionally say things about himself, and so I want to respect his anonymity.

He basically learned all about the holocaust myth at this forum, and then went on to the big leagues, working with Mattogno and Graf on the book Sobibor, and writing for Inconvenient History.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 years 6 months ago (Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:38 am)

Thanks to Werd for this unfortunate, chilling news.

Clearly Thomas Kues is being threatened by anti free speech laws which imprison people for their viewpoints regarding the absurdly impossible 'holocaust' storyline. Harassment, persecution, threats, and imprisonment is all the 'holocau$t' Industry has, they have nothing more and this forum proves it.

Let's hope Kues survives this ordeal.

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 3 years 6 months ago (Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:50 pm)

Sad news, and that even though we do not know what happened/is happening. I valued Thomas’ opinion, we briefly worked together. That doesn’t mean I agree with all he wrote, still, he was a very valuable asset to revisionism.

Hopefully he gets through it, and yes, I suspect the enemies of free speech.

Regards
Wilf

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 years 6 months ago (Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:06 am)

Speculation, but mentioned enemies of free speech know how to destroy a person without the victim being able to prove it. And yes, the enemies are masters in working with private information, tracing and using this to put people into peril they don't like.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 6 months ago (Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:51 pm)

Hektor said:

"Speculation, but mentioned enemies of free speech know how to destroy a person without the victim being able to prove it. And yes, the enemies are masters in working with private information, tracing and using this to put people into peril they don't like"

All because the enemies of truth are unable to refute the Revisionist arguments with evidence.

See Hannover's signature:

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 3 years 6 months ago (Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:55 pm)

(I don't know but) I doubt anything NSA related happened to Kues, but the Snowden revelations made it theoretically possible.

For all we know a wife or girlfriend forbade him to be involved.

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 3 years 6 months ago (Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:57 am)

Thomas, if you're out there somewhere reading this, Merry Christmas.

You've made great contributions in the pursuit of truth. Have courage and stay safe.
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”