Ehrenburg propaganda at time of the genocide/rape of Germany

All aspects including lead-in to hostilities and results.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Elroy

Ehrenburg propaganda at time of the genocide/rape of Germany

Postby Elroy » 2 months 1 week ago (Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:15 am)

The atrocities against the German people, and women and girls in particular are in any sober view beyond doubt (unlike the counter claims which are false beyond doubt.

But my question here is actually very specific relating to the propaganda of Ilya Ehrenburg...

Background- the main sourced propaganda from Ehrenburg oft quoted is his "Kill!" from 1942 at a time when Germany was deep in Soviet territroy thus such propaganda applied to soldiers and not German civilian's specifically. And it did not mention women, children or the German race/people whatever as a whole specifically (although the tone could have implied that later had the tact been carried through.)

- Further, the often revisionist quoted item of Ehrenburg calling on them to "take the German women as their legitimate booty" etc etc, and to kill all born and unborn children as nothing is innocent in Germany -you know the one- has no displayable basis.

And those professional bodies referenced to have affirmed this fact cannot be dismissed as being fraudulent despite their obvious propensity to do so considering that if there WERE evidence for it, then it would definitely be found and presented by the revisionist as in all other revisionist victories.

What I've found is that there seems to be, as in other cases, such as my prior highlighted Hacha's daughter professing her father signed willingly, Lufthansa planes being shot at around 23rd August over Poland etc and things like that, and now this apparently fake quote by Ehrenburg, "giving the revisionist/Nazi position a little push".

The revisionist position is not in the same position as the liars. The revisionist can't afford to lie- AT ALL. Walking the path of truth can never waver from it. The slightest side step causes dissention. Regarding the liars, their job is far easier, truth after truth can be dismissed until it is simply impossible for the lie to remain surfaced.

So I think it's important to address what might be termed "white lies" of the revisionist position as well as they can harm the cause for truth.

As most would agree this is not just about Germany but the whole of humanity this central issue that has decided the fate of the world. And those who don't understand that point understand nothing.

IS THERE ANY EHRENBURG PPROPAGANDA that is "incriminating" DURING late 1944-45, during Soviet invasion of Germany that is?! I have found none. And yes I have searched.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Ehrenburg propaganda at time of the genocide/rape of Germany

Postby Hektor » 2 months 2 days ago (Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:21 pm)

I recall there was an archive with writings of Ilya Ehrenburg including pamphlets and articles. Unfortunately I don't find it right now. It must have been a Soviet Archive and the writings were in Russian though.

Elroy

Re: Ehrenburg propaganda at time of the genocide/rape of Germany

Postby Elroy » 2 months 2 days ago (Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:19 am)

Hektor wrote:I recall there was an archive with writings of Ilya Ehrenburg including pamphlets and articles. Unfortunately I don't find it right now. It must have been a Soviet Archive and the writings were in Russian though.

I seen that one- Problem was nobody evaluated it and I don't read Russian- could be innocuous.

The much quoted "Take the women as your legitimate booty" quote can ONLY refer to the Red Army final invasion of Germany proper at the end of the war. This quote cannot obviously match 42 when no German women and children or German's in general were directly threatened for such an order. It was featured prominently in "Hellstorm"- and thus deserves our self-scrutiny. That film was good at exposing the true toll of Dresden over the lie-story.

Return to “WWII Europe / Atlantic Theater Revisionist Forum”