Blacks in National Socialist Germany

All aspects including lead-in to hostilities and results.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
christianbethel
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:17 pm

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby christianbethel » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:52 am)

I cannot say I'm surprised. I do not expect a black man to try and understand my views as I have taken the time to so delicately explain them to you and provide countless resources.
You shouldn't be surprised. I don't drool over race when dealing with people; I judge people based on how they act, not their race. Why is this so hard a concept for authentic National Socialists to understand?

Your racial interests as an African living in a country built by Europeans has no incentive to agree nor attempt to understand National Socialism nor the complexities of the philosophy of it's racial inceptions any more than "racism bad, equality good" while you try and fit Hitler into a dichotomy he would never accept to begin with. And nor do I. Like I said, it's not in your racial interests to understand European identitarianism.
Identitarianism is another name for ethnotribalism. Don't deign to know what my racial interests are.

It's disappointing, because you too could find identity in your African heritage and we could be amicable partners in the struggle against the modern world. Much like the American Nazi Party and the Black Mohammedans in the 1960s.
Believe it or not, I do find identity in my African heritage. I'm very proud of it despite the bullshit we had to go through.

As Hitler so aptly says:

I have never regarded the Chinese or Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilisations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilisation to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them - Hitler-Bormann Documents (Feb. 13, 1945)
Agreed.

Meaning in this context, if you weren't so anti-european and our identities in your attempt to obfuscate and pretend all humans are equal you and I could easily get along in mutual understanding and pride in our peoples. For there is more than one way of getting along that doesn't mean everyone loses who they are and where they came from. National Socialism isn't communism Christian, the sooner you understand that the sooner you can just call yourself a Cultural Marxist and get out of our way.
I'm not anti-European. I do not think all people are equal, but I speak in terms of sameness. We are all different. I don't know why you insist on calling me a Cultural Marxist, whatever that is.

Supremacy? A typical and useless canard. In a sense yes, I am a supremacist, but the truth is I'm really not. You must understand that to be a supremacist you must desire to rule over other races (rule supreme), I do not. I'm a National Socialist, and I seek only the comfort of my race and culture within the nation my ancestors gifted me. I am a Supremacist in the sense that I believe all races should be supreme in their homelands and nations. That goes for all races. So to call me a specific stripe of 'supremacist' would be disingenuous. I am a Chinese Supremacist, Japanese Supremacist, English Supremacist, German Supremacist etc etc. You clearly as I stated in my first reply, use the same tired and unoriginal catchphrases as the left. Also there are no 'white' people. 'White' while standing in as another word for European totally ignores the ethnic and cultural diversity among our European race. So that's my gripe with the marxian use of 'white' to degrade our European peoples. I find it easier to get along with other Racial Nationalists, because we have the same worldview and understanding of nature then people like you who believe in post 1945 usually Jewish fantasies. Propagated by their philo semitic slaves in academia. Again, see the resources.
Ok, you've presented a couple of good points. And by your logic, there are no "black" people either, only Africans.

And I'm all for this treatment. You have simply said it is to be condemned without good reasons as to why. It isn't the right of blacks to have access to Europeans, our countries, our institutions and our women. This is a disgrace.
Seriously? You're really going there?

You do not understand this 'bigotry' because you're black and it doesn't benefit you. So yeah, I understand why you would think this way. But Europeans owe you nothing, and it isn't our duty to give you any of these rights which would and are being used to displace our people from this earth within our own countries. it is suicide. I do not know how I can be any clearer than that. I don't even know why I bother seeing as I know you won't actually look at anything I'm linking you.
Anyone should be able to live wherever they choose, and it is the duty of the host government to care for immigrants. You don't see me complaining about how whites wrongfully invaded and occupied huge swaths of land in Africa, or subjected millions of my forefathers to slavery.

The bigotry of the 1930s only existed in places where non-europeans were present in the lands of Europeans. In Australia this discrimination couldn't exist because your kind never lived there, and so racial tensions were thwarted. The united states made the mistake of accepting slaves from Jewish merchants (not all but many, if not the majority) in a capitalist utilitarian fashion which only caused long term harm to the US; This is why America is filled with racial hatred and tension today.
Agreed. The blame lies solely with the Jews in that respect.

Discrimination prevented the racial outsiders from gaining political and educational power in a country that wasn't theirs, and they weren't even considered citizens of. This is natural in order to preserve the genetic lineage of the in-group and the culture which they have formed to represent their unique heritage and people. So of course they're not going to give it all away to the rowdy Africans and Asians who wish to take advantage of it. Don't make me laugh.
So nonwhites are "rowdy" now? Nice one, man. I'm just loving the tolerance.

And yet you cannot tell me. Shame.
I've told you what racism is. You just refuse to listen to reason.

Hahahaha. Oh man. You really are just some run of the mill normie.
And you really are just some run-of-the-mill white supremacist.

Please post a source to the full testament. In any case, this doesn't mean anything. Hitler was against European colonialism, which is why he rejected the colonies. He did however admire Britain and her Empire so there might be a bit of contradiction there. At least, he admired their administration of India.
Here.

There is no such thing as a 'non-racist' National Socialist.
Lolwut? I know several!
If you do not put your people above all else, and actively preserve them and your own culture while recognising the racial differences in humanity then you aren't a National Socialist. You do not understand that National Socialism is a total worldview, uncompromising and for the strongest most iron-willed of men. Not degenerate cowards who would race mix, accept dysgenics and lower themselves to subhuman status in which they are the lowest materialistic common denominator.
Seems you don't know what National Socialism is: http://aryanism.net/politics/national-s ... nd-nazism/

As for your accusations about Mein Kampf the onus is on you to prove it. It sounds to me as if you simply find it inconvenient so you disregard it. Keep in mind, Hitler not only spoke in Mein Kampf, but also the Second Book and elsewhere reaffirming all that was said. You have no proof Hitler was anything else but how he portrayed himself, and the evidence in this thread all goes against your false conceptions of Hitler as an anti-racist. Your views are so unbelievably contrived you have no sources, no evidence to make it worthy of note or debate.
It's going to be a very satisfying day when I prove you wrong. But that day will not come for some time.

The idea that Hitler wrote Mein Kampf to get out of prison just laughable. What connection is there or has there been to Mein Kampf and lenient prison sentences? What a joke. Hitler was let out of prison after he converted the staff to National Socialism and received so many guest he considered prison to essentially be a holiday.
It was nothing more than a publicity stunt.

Mein Kampf in reality was written to organise his political philosophy and organising the movement into unity from the warring north and south NSDAP under the Fuhrer Principle.
The problem you seem to be having is that you consider MK to be the 'bible' of National Socialism. It isn't.

But he didn't. He united the party himself, with his ideas and held steadfast to his ideals. If you want to make the claims there were 'lies' and 'half-truths' you must establish that Hitler knew he was doing this, and for what purpose. This you cannot do.
Yes, I can. All you need to do is look at his actions after he gained power.

And yet this definition is never used, nor is it applicable to myself. The definition of racism is useless because the word itself isn't genuine to begin with, it's a pejorative, not a valid label. Again, nobody calls themselves a 'racist' willingly. It defines nothing because it's use is so broad, even in this definition. Again,see the in depth explanations and refutations of the 'racism' canard.
OK, instead of racism, we'll just call it what it is: racial discrimination.

Ah yes, because that makes so much sense! If you're xenophobic you must hate others! That's a fucking joke and strawman. No definition can possibly tell what people actually think and feel. It assumes and wrongly at that what people like me actually think and believe.

From Wikipedia: "Xenophobia is the fear or hatred of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange. Xenophobia can involve perceptions of an ingroup toward an outgroup and can manifest itself in suspicion of the activities of others, and a desire to eliminate their presence to secure a presumed purity and may relate to a fear of losing national, ethnic or racial identity."

I did not suggest they should. If you are concerned about population growth, you might want to look towards Africa, South America and Asia to prevent those people from not only polluting the world but overpopulating it as well.
I'm not surprised; only a xenophobe like you would say that.

Whatever that means. The United States was built by Western Civilisation. Get a clue.
Exactly my point. Western civilization is evil.

I didn't insult you in this place you quote me at.
You called me a 'normie'.

Hitler was basically me, or rather, I'm 'literally Hitler' because I follow him. In any case, If I'm an evil racist so was Hitler.
You just said you wanted to prevent Africans, Asians, and South Americans from reproducing! Hitler never did or said this!

There was no way that he couldn't. If Hitler was truly as you pretend an 'anti-racist' (of which there is no proof whatsoever) then he went about fostering the wrong movement to advance those aims. When in actuality had Hitler been as you described he could've used his talents to unify German society in such a way as it was deeply divided in the 1920s, to create such a party platform. The Communists were very powerful, as were the Social Democrats, there's no reason why he couldn't have tried to merge with them. Yet he didn't. Hitler wasn't a Commie Lysenkoist like you are Christian. Hitler was a National Socialist who loved his race, his Germans and fought for Europe. He wasn't an Anti-Racist, he was quite conventional with his racial views yet his world conception was radically different and built for a better age.
Bullshit.

You came here hoping we would affirm your beliefs. Instead you pretended to have read books, you didn't follow citations and you threw out pejoratives instead of discussing with us.
And you tried to convince me of some white supremacist neo-Nazi identitarian nonsense.

...Oh, and you violated the no name-calling rule by calling me a normie.
Last edited by christianbethel on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

christianbethel
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:17 pm

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby christianbethel » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:54 am)

Wow, this went from questions about blacks in Germany to a 'debate' about race and national socialism. Funny how these forums turn out.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1248
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:08 am)

I think the Aryanism site is some sort of troll or joke. Or an attempt to deliberately confuse
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

christianbethel
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:17 pm

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby christianbethel » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:26 am)

Lamprecht wrote:I think the Aryanism site is some sort of troll or joke. Or an attempt to deliberately confuse
Perhaps. They refuse to cite their sources, so their information is suspect. But there is some truth to the site's content. I would ask them to cite their sources first before conversing with them.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1248
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:06 pm)

christianbethel wrote:
Lamprecht wrote:I think the Aryanism site is some sort of troll or joke. Or an attempt to deliberately confuse
Perhaps. They refuse to cite their sources, so their information is suspect. But there is some truth to the site's content. I would ask them to cite their sources first before conversing with them.


That's how any good troll/joke site will work. They bring some facts to establish credibility, and then sprinkle in some lies/nonsense along with it.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

christianbethel
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:17 pm

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby christianbethel » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:23 pm)

Lemme guess, you've experienced this phenomenon?

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Member
Member
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby HMSendeavour » 1 month 4 weeks ago (Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:36 am)

christianbethel wrote:
I cannot say I'm surprised. I do not expect a black man to try and understand my views as I have taken the time to so delicately explain them to you and provide countless resources.


You shouldn't be surprised.


Um. I'm not surprised. Did you not read what I said? It's the first line, where I literally said I'm not surprised. I think this really shows how our entire discussion has gone thus far. I respond to you, you ignore it and then you blatantly proclaim the opposite of what I actually described in detail.

I don't drool over race when dealing with people; I judge people based on how they act, not their race. Why is this so hard a concept for authentic National Socialists to understand?


How they act is tied to their race. It's called behavioral genetics my friend.
See: http://philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Race-Evolution-and-Behavior-ocr.pdf

But that is of little importance here. I described to you in detail and with useful references for you to understand how judging people before we know them is natural regardless of race. This doesn't even need to be said because we have all and will all do it. Go back and actually read what I wrote.

We judge people in groups because groups are how people define themselves. The exclusivity provides people with identity and meaning which in turn distinguishes them from other groups. As sentient organisms we judge people in groups to determine friend or foe, in large part we can presume and asses averages to make judgements based on them. Usually relating to excluding those other groups. That's how people work. This idea that 'hurr durr I judge people individually' is totally worthless when contemplating how society should be run in a world where threats from the air and sea are abound. It was even more so in the ancient world and third world today simply because survival means protection of the group and resources, thus you cannot just trust or take the time to get to know every single member of another group. You cannot and do not evaluate with deep meaning everyone you meet let alone people you don't even know and will never meet, such as those in other countries around the world. Your basic bitch libertarian line of logic is a complete joke that doesn't exist in nature. Nor is it National Socialist.

In a country full of people of the same race, same history and cultural heritage you don't need to know every detail about someone, because you know by virtue of being related to them through genetics and the same cultural journey what each person has gone through more or less. We create via our genetics our own environments suited to our race. This is why homogeneity works and multiracialism flops.

Again, referring to my other posts about POSTjudice. The 'bigotry' of the 1930s you hate so much was conducted on the VERY BASIS you proclaim to value. By judging the Negros by how they act and not solely because they were black. This is why all the laws you dislike sprung up in the North ONLY AFTER the blacks started flooding upwards.

Identitarianism is another name for ethnotribalism. Don't deign to know what my racial interests are.


How hypocritical coming from the bloke throwing around labels. Identitarianism or ethnotribalism, either sounds fine to me. Was that supposed to be a point?

In any case, I know what your racial interests are. It's in your interests to whitewash human beings into 'blank slates' because Europeans who reject your disgusting egalitarian worldview will never accept negros into our societies which you so desperately want to be apart of. Discerning your position and interests isn't at all hard by the way you've conducted yourself in this thread. A simpleton could see it.

Believe it or not, I do find identity in my African heritage. I'm very proud of it despite the bullshit we had to go through.

As Hitler so aptly says:
I have never regarded the Chinese or Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilisations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilisation to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them - Hitler-Bormann Documents (Feb. 13, 1945)


This is the kind of thing that makes me wonder whether or not you're just a troll. In anycase, by your own standards you must be some kind of black supremacist. Sorry I don't like racists :roll: ;.

Also yes. I know of that Hitler quote, because IT WAS ME who posted it here IN THE FIRST PLACE. It also has literally nothing to do with what you said. There's nothing 'apt' in the way you've quoted it. It's just total ignorance on your part considering I used the quote myself in reply to you before this, in a way that actually made sense which YOU totally ignored and proceeded here to continue bullshitting the same lies.

If you understood what Hitler said, then you'd understand my position.

My position being, that if those even of two racial realities (Europeans and Asians for example) can identify with them and segregate proportionally we can be better friends (or at least agree to disagree), and respect each other because we're from the same worldview than those like yourself who proclaim absolute equality and espouse the multi-racial state the Jews promote because it's in your interests. After all, it's the Jews and pathetic European gentiles who flock to blacks and support their supremacy in this decrepit anti-white age.

Seriously? You're really going there?


I went and passed there ages ago. Cya later. Hopefully not.

Anyone should be able to live wherever they choose, and it is the duty of the host government to care for immigrants.


Nope. I'll say it again. Nobody on this earth has the right to demand access to any race, their country, culture or resources. It's the job of Governments to secure the existence of their people and life of their race not those outside of their borders. Immigrants can frankly go to hell for all I care. It's that simple. Immigration itself is weakness, it means you as a people are too weak to live and cannot survive without attempting to leech off of others. I'm not surprised you don't know the National Socialist position on this. But i'll enlighten you with words from Uncle Dolf.

Providence has placed man upon this earth and has given him this earth as his playground, as the basis for his existence. Providence has not initiated man in its designs. It has not assigned peoples certain Lebensräume. Instead Nature has placed these beings on this earth and has given them freedom. He who wants to live asserts himself. He who cannot assert himself does not deserve to live. He will perish. This is an iron, yet also a just principle. The earth is not there for cowardly peoples, not for weak ones, not for lazy ones. The earth is there for him who takes it and who industriously labors upon it and thereby fashions his life. That is the will of Providence. That is why it has placed man upon this earth, along with the other beings, and has paved the way for him, has freed him to make his own decisions, to lead his own struggle for survival.

And should he fail in this struggle, should he become weak in asserting his existence, then Providence will not rush to his aid. Instead, it will sentence him to death. And rightly so. Other men will come. The space will not remain empty. What the one man loses, another will take. And life continues in accordance with its own eternal rhythm without consideration for the weakling.

- Adolf Hitler, Speech of May 3rd, 1940. Quoted in Domarus


After all, Hitler also noted. 'The Volk existed before the Reich', meaning the people existed before the state, this means the people itself constitute the state and not the state the people. In this way you're not a national socialist because you reject the people at it's core and instead proclaim the job of 'the state' to take action in regards to protecting foreigners who aren't of 'the Volk'. Get a clue Christian.

You don't see me complaining about how whites wrongfully invaded and occupied huge swaths of land in Africa, or subjected millions of my forefathers to slavery.


It seems awfully like that's what you're doing. Right now you're backhandedly complaining by pretending you haven't complained. But you knew that :roll:

See the videos in the last reply. Europeans didn't subject you people to slavery. It's funny how vague you are here by saying 'whites'. Which 'whites' are you talking about? Or do you mean Jews? In any case, it wasn't even the Jews who enslaved Africans, it was Africans who enslaved their own people (Bantu west Africans, the most brutal genocidal tribe in Africa mind you) and sold them to 'whites'. The African slaves were a fixed amount, no slaves were created by Europeans or anyone else. You Africans should be thankful in any case, you ended up in the United States and not the Arab world where mortality rates were high and you'd have been turned into eunuchs. You're welcome.

See: https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/slaves-in-america-wouldve-been-slaves-in-africa-anyway/, https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/09/theory-of-history/, https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/114/, https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/slavery-in-the-united-states/

So nonwhites are "rowdy" now? Nice one, man. I'm just loving the tolerance.


0549cc1c57c384c23f48b8262a9e56f7dda5d3-wide-thumbnail.jpg


Here's some ancient western wisdom for you pal.

I've told you what racism is. You just refuse to listen to reason.


Oh yes. I refused to listen! Even though I responded in detail. Get a clue.

See where I said:

And yet this definition is never used, nor is it applicable to myself. The definition of racism is useless because the word itself isn't genuine to begin with, it's a pejorative, not a valid label. Again, nobody calls themselves a 'racist' willingly. It defines nothing because it's use is so broad, even in this definition. Again,see the in depth explanations and refutations of the 'racism' canard.

The Dishonest use of the term "Racism" https://www.bitchute.com/video/TuPm5OLNf02Q/

also see the classic videos 'Racism is a Bogus concept" https://www.bitchute.com/video/NUvmEgydADCT/ and Part 2 'Dismantling Racism' https://www.bitchute.com/video/4AjubiOspI3e/

Racism is a derivative of xenophobia. It is easily one of the very definitions of hate.


Ah yes, because that makes so much sense! If you're xenophobic you must hate others! That's a fucking joke and strawman. No definition can possibly tell what people actually think and feel. It assumes and wrongly at that what people like me actually think and believe.


So is it really I who is refusing reason? No. It is in fact you. You dodged my response, you dodged the info and have shown no more knowledge or understanding then as you are now.

And you really are just some run-of-the-mill white supremacist.


Rule 2 mate.
logic 100-min.jpg
Impeccable logic, impeccable consistency. If you were to be a 'Holocaust' survivor you just might rival Yankel Wiernik! at the very least you'd definitely fit the 'eyewitness' role perfectly! :lol:

There is no such thing as a 'non-racist' National Socialist.

Lolwut? I know several!


In the same way Van Pelt isn't an architect, you aren't a National Socialist.

Seems you don't know what National Socialism is: http://aryanism.net/politics/national-socialism-and-nazism/


No. I know quite well what National Socialism is. Your Aryansim.net article is full of bullshit, unsourced, no quotes, just out of place polemic interpreting National Socialism based on images and ideas made up rather than what National Socialists did and said. For example.
idiots.PNG
They claimed the Swastika was used worldwide which isn't false, the falsehood arises when they declare WHY the National Socialists used it. They prescribe a bullshit 'ant-racism' explanation without any evidence, or at least they seem to think the picture counts as evidence when in reality it simply shows us that National Socialists were amicable and racially tolerant to the extent that they understood differences without crossing boundaries. This means, what Hitler said in 1945, peoples can get along without intermixing as you would have them do Christian. See my links and sources on National Socialism, particularly 'Germany Speaks' and Walter Gross. Hitler's actual words on the use of the Swastika are quite different.

In a conversation between Otto Wagener, a tour guide and Hitler himself, they discuss ancient history, particularly Germanic peoples and migrations. There the Swastika is brought up and interpreted by Hitler as the sign of Ancient Germanic Nordic expansion. NOT solidarity with 'non-jewish other nationalities'.

And these Nordic peoples, who had long since lost all memory of their past, carried within themselves only one remnant: their idea of the gods, their longing, and their ethical philosophy and way of life. These were transmitted in legends and songs, they were handed down in signs and pictorial representations. The idea that the sun is depicted as a diety, circling the earth on a chariot with fiery horses, can only have originated in the north. Only there does the sun circle the horizon, only there can such a concept be born. And the same holds for the swastika. It is the wheel of the sun that rolls from east to west--that is, from left to right--around the surface of the earth, which the swastikas hooks point to the right rather than the left.

"Wherever the sun god is represented in a chariot, and wherever we find this swastika used as a symbol--there we can assume Nordic peoples to have lived after the ice ages drove them southward from their homes.

"These people never found rest, ultimate rest. Even if they were settled in one place for a thousand, for thousand years. From one direction or another a new pressure always arose, even after the advance of the ice halted. - Otto Wagener, Hitler: Memoirs of a Confidant, pp. 82


So it's the opposite. Whenever the Swastika was it is in connection to Germanic Nordic peoples who lived there before. Nothing about the solidarity with other races. If anything, it was the other races who stole the Swastika from the Nordic. In this chapter of the book, all the achievements of other civilisations are granted to the Nordic man who is lost in those areas. If anything it's offensive and Norcisit today. But then these were genuine historical beliefs and inquiries.

we might conclude that especially bold, determined, and enterprising Nordics moved even farther south and southeast-namely, down into Egypt and across the Euphrates and the Tigris as far as India.

"Once again, the swastika points the way, But here, other factors begin to enlighten us as well. The indo-Germanic language family. the history of geometry, the history of astronomy, the erection of monuments, the cult of ancestors and all manner of other things. - pp. 83


It's quite clear the Swastika to Hitler, and rightly so, was a Germanic Nordic symbol.

A graphic representation showed the migrations of the Nordic and Germanic peoples in prehistoric times
and antiquity. "Seeing this," Hitler said, "one would have to assume that the nations with Germanic populations feel the same sense of solidarity as is the case for the Germanic tribes. Granted it has taken a long enough time for the will to political union to come to the fore". - pp. 76


Hitler here shows us what he is thinking. He's talking about solidarity of racial Germanics, hence 'Germanic populations' and the sense of solidarity and political unity to develop. When he says it's 'taken a long time' he's talking about the present, as Hitler himself is the pusher and puller of this sense of union between Germanic peoples. Nothing here or anywhere shows us a Hitler that is 'anti-racist'. We yet again, see a Hitler who is a European identitarian.

Hitler explains to us more about National Socialism. Here are some quotes.

The main plank in the National Socialist program is to abolish the liberalistic concept of the individual and the Marxist concept of humanity and to substitute therefor the folk community, rooted in the soil and bound together by the bond of its common blood.

January 30, 1937. Quoted in "Hitler's Words"


And thus

The National Socialist program replaces the liberalistic conception of the individual by the conception of a people bound by their blood to the soil. Of all the tasks with which we are confronted, it is the grandest and most sacred task of man to preserve his race.

Speech of January 30, 1937. Quoted in "My New Order"


Which means

The liberty of the individual ends where it starts to harm the interests of the collective. In this case the liberty of the Volk takes precedence over the liberty of the individual.

Above the liberty of the individual, however, there stands the liberty of our Volk. The liberty of the Reich takes precedence over both.

Speech of May 1, 1939. Quoted in Domarus


You're a fraud Christian. That's not an insult. It's a fact.

As for your accusations about Mein Kampf the onus is on you to prove it. It sounds to me as if you simply find it inconvenient so you disregard it. Keep in mind, Hitler not only spoke in Mein Kampf, but also the Second Book and elsewhere reaffirming all that was said. You have no proof Hitler was anything else but how he portrayed himself, and the evidence in this thread all goes against your false conceptions of Hitler as an anti-racist. Your views are so unbelievably contrived you have no sources, no evidence to make it worthy of note or debate.


It's going to be a very satisfying day when I prove you wrong. But that day will not come for some time.


You should've simply wrote 'That day will not come'. You're so scorned and so utterly unable to defend this weird position you've created about Mein Kampf which really puts a damper on your false distortion of National Socialism. You have admitted that you have nothing on which to base this argument, so I will have to wait until the day you do. Meaning I'm right and you're wrong Christian. Give it up.

I have no doubt that for you the day will be sweet, just as it would be sweet to imagine you being competent enough to understand National Socialism. But we can all dream the day will come :lol: .

The idea that Hitler wrote Mein Kampf to get out of prison just laughable. What connection is there or has there been to Mein Kampf and lenient prison sentences? What a joke. Hitler was let out of prison after he converted the staff to National Socialism and received so many guest he considered prison to essentially be a holiday.


It was nothing more than a publicity stunt.


Oh, so instead of waiting for the day to come you're going to make assertions without evidence until you can prove it lords knows when? Well sorry, that's not how this works. Either present your evidence or leave the thread. If today isn't 'the day' then don't bother at all.

The problem you seem to be having is that you consider MK to be the 'bible' of National Socialism. It isn't.


Nope. Never said such a thing. But since you accused me, yeah, MK is something of an NS bible. For good reason, this being that Hitler wrote it. You said 'it isn't' yet making another assertion about history without evidence. If it isn't the bible of NS as you say, what is? I cannot help but laugh at you people and the orthodox historians who're so desperate to create their own Hitlers that they need to intentionally lie, mis-quote and re-interpret what Hitler says so blatantly.

But he didn't. He united the party himself, with his ideas and held steadfast to his ideals. If you want to make the claims there were 'lies' and 'half-truths' you must establish that Hitler knew he was doing this, and for what purpose. This you cannot do.


Yes, I can. All you need to do is look at his actions after he gained power.


You can't. Know why? Because you had the chance here and you didn't. Yet another assertion without evidence.

From Wikipedia: "Xenophobia is the fear or hatred of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange. Xenophobia can involve perceptions of an ingroup toward an outgroup and can manifest itself in suspicion of the activities of others, and a desire to eliminate their presence to secure a presumed purity and may relate to a fear of losing national, ethnic or racial identity."


Ah yes, the cultural-marxists created a definition in which they can smear Europeans who par-take in activities all other races do, and have throughout human history. Nothing like persecuting human beings for natural proclivities and self assertion in such a wide net of accusation. What a joke. This definition and this word mean nothing to me. Another pejorative used to silence and smear those who reject the egalitarian fantasy. See: Smear tactics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfsJxkobPXk

Exactly my point. Western civilization is evil.


And thus you're anti-european. You belong in the African jungle not only because you're black, but because you desire to live by the standards of cultural inferiors. Uncle Addy and I both condemn you, we do not care that you think we're evil.

One day I will be able to demand from history confirmation of the fact that at no time in the course of my struggle on behalf of the German Volk did I forget the duties I myself and all of us are obligated to assume toward maintaining European culture and civilization.

However, it is a prerequisite for the existence of this continent, which ultimately owes its uniqueness to the diversity of its cultures, that it is unthinkable without the presence of free and independent national states.

Each European people may be convinced that it has made the greatest contribution to our Western culture. On the whole, however, we would not wish to do without any of what the separate peoples have given, and thus we do not wish to argue over the value of their respective contributions. Rather, we must recognize that the greatest achievements in the most diverse areas of human culture doubtless stem from the rivalry between individual European accomplishments.
- Adolf Hitler, Speech of March 7, 1936. Quoted in Domarus


I did not suggest they should. If you are concerned about population growth, you might want to look towards Africa, South America and Asia to prevent those people from not only polluting the world but overpopulating it as well.


I'm not surprised; only a xenophobe like you would say that.


When did I suggest you should be surprised? You quoted the 'definition' of Xenophobic yet you used it wrongly by the definition you cited as a smear here. Thus proving you're not interested in truth, you're simply interested and dedicated to upkeeping worthless pejoratives. It also shows that your normie instincts kick in by responding 'RACIST XENOPHOBE' to any factual information that doesn't reflect well on non-europeans.

chartoftheday_4887_the_20_worst_cities_worldwide_for_air_pollution_n.jpg

12211_b.jpg

n0q8zxl1.png

4-10-18-12.png


I didn't insult you in this place you quote me at.


You called me a 'normie'.


Is that an insult? You are a normie, simple viewing of your posts here prove that much. I still didn't insult you at the place in which you quoted me. That's the point.

You just said you wanted to prevent Africans, Asians, and South Americans from reproducing! Hitler never did or said this!


I never said this. Show me where I did. In any case Hitler's concerns were very different to ours today, so obviously he wouldn't say this exact thing. But in reality, if you want to prevent over-population then yeah, essentially we need these people to stop breeding and destroying the planet. That's a fact and there's nothing wrong with taking this position based on the facts.

Bullshit


Not even an assertion this time. Just straight up denial. You've been challenged, prove it. If you can't, leave the thread, see rule 9.

you tried to convince me of some white supremacist neo-Nazi identitarian nonsense.


No. I showed you with references what National Socialism is. Simple as that.

...Oh, and you violated the no name-calling rule by calling me a normie.


Yeah nah. Is this the best you have? To say 'no u' and think you made a point?


0f8.png
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Member
Member
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby HMSendeavour » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:26 pm)

I have to make a correction. The feces map is indeed fake. But in any case, the point still stands. See: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/08/toilet-defecate-outdoors-stunting-sanitation/
Map.PNG
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

User avatar
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby Callahan » 1 week 2 days ago (Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:26 pm)

I am late to the party on this thread but I just wanted to express some welcome and gratitude toward any black man with the courage and good intuition to look into this issue. Christian, thank you for being here. Holocaust Revisionism has been propagated/framed as being a topic and interest exclusive to white nationalists or, more specifically, white supremacists, so it is difficult for anyone of an ethnic background so drastically affected by white power establishments to navigate into this field of research. That in mind, I am also grateful for Louis Farrakhan and the NOI group for their work against Jewish power, which I think does wonders to bridge the gap between Revisionism and the black community.

christianbethel
Member
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:17 pm

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby christianbethel » 4 days 21 hours ago (Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:42 am)

Thank you for having me! I promise I'll do the best I can to contribute to Holocaust revisionism.

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Member
Member
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby HMSendeavour » 2 days 6 hours ago (Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:36 pm)

Callahan wrote:I am late to the party on this thread but I just wanted to express some welcome and gratitude toward any black man with the courage and good intuition to look into this issue. Christian, thank you for being here. Holocaust Revisionism has been propagated/framed as being a topic and interest exclusive to white nationalists or, more specifically, white supremacists,


Sure, it's good that more people are brought to revisionism. And of course revisionism should be open to everyone because it is in the search for truth. This is fine. But why exactly is it courageous for a black man specifically to look into revisionism? I don't think it's particularly courageous anymore so for blacks than for anyone else, we're all putting our reputations on the line for the sake of this sacred historical truth. That being said, Europeans are the prime victims of the exterminationist Holocaust Narrative, and it's us who're on the civilisational chopping block by all those who espouse it. This is why Holocaust Revisionism is primary "framed" as a topic for European Identitarians. For good reason as anyone even loosely knowledgeable about the academic establishments power politics on this and all other issues are aware of.

I can't help but notice you say "White Supremacists"...What do you mean by this? And why specifically this fictional band of "white supremacists"?

so it is difficult for anyone of an ethnic background so drastically affected by white power establishments to navigate into this field of research. That in mind, I am also grateful for Louis Farrakhan and the NOI group for their work against Jewish power, which I think does wonders to bridge the gap between Revisionism and the black community.


White power establishments? What kind of rubbish are you talking about? Then you say JEWISH POWER? So who's power is it? White or Jewish? Lest you forget that Farrakhan and NOI ARE Black Nationalists, or as you might refer to them "Black Supremacists". However I'm not one to say if they're"supremacist" or not. That word gets thrown around a lot by people who have no clue what they're talking about as I had to point out to Christian a few times in this thread.

Revisionism is a correction of the historical narrative. Groups will accept the truth or deny it based on their racial and religious affiliation. Non-Europeans aren't likely to adopt it while they occupy privileged positions in our European countries. This is to be expected. My goal is to promote revisionism to all, yes. But primary to Europeans and specifically Germans who've suffered at the hand of these jewish and philo semitic western 'allied' hucksters for far too long.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1248
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby Lamprecht » 1 day 21 hours ago (Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:56 pm)

I would like to take the opportunity to point out how absolutely poisonous the effect of Jewish supremacist activities has been on Black Americans. Tribalist Jews were at the forefront of the "Gangsta rap" movement which has culturally corrupted many Black Americans into glorifying a life of crime, drugs, decadence, etc. Jews were at the forefront of the "integrationist" movement (for their own reasons) and against Black Nationalism; see what Marcus Garvey and Malcom X had to say about them. Historically, Jews have economically exploited Blacks through rent/price gouging and in response Blacks often targeted Jewish stores during race riots.

Additionally, Jewish extremists have been the driving force in favor of policies promoting mass immigration of 10s of millions of third worlders into America. This has had the result of crowding Blacks out of lower-skilled jobs (are Black Americans really going to learn Spanish just to make minimum wage?) and reducing overall wages due to the surplus of labor.

I think Blacks are very receptive to Holocaust revisionism, perhaps even more than the average White person. For one, they do not ever feel any guilt over this, something many Whites for some absurd reason do. Secondly, if you get past the ridiculous "Gas chamber" stories, Jews being put into camps and eventually getting sick/hungry in the last few months because of the war isn't any worse than what happened to Blacks being taken as slaves on largely Jewish owned ships, or things that happen to Blacks all the time in Africa; yet Jewish propagandists insist that it is the worst thing to ever happen.

Racist Jews try to act like victims all the time because of this event, but Blacks can see that Jews are actually the most powerful ethnic group in America, especially when you take into account their numbers. And American taxpayers send billions of $USD every year to Israel who mistreats and even sterilized Black Africans, while many Black Americans are extremely poor. Why? Call a Black person a "Nazi" it will probably bother them as much as a White person being called the other n-word.

The so-called "White Supremacists" in the past 100 or so years wanted nothing but separation from Blacks. Sure, slavery used to exist but there are not really any "White supremacists" today who want to go back to that sort of thing, America was one of the first places to outlaw slavery. "White supremacists" want to separate themselves from Blacks and not have to interact with them or share the same community. Jewish supremacist want to live in the same societies as Blacks but be supreme and rule over them.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer


Return to “WWII Europe / Atlantic Theater Revisionist Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests