Splicing of NS statements for propaganda

All aspects including lead-in to hostilities and results.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Elroy

Splicing of NS statements for propaganda

Postby Elroy » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:03 am)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8

^I discovered this on YouTube. Somebody (Absit) alleged to have noticed something dodgey about the way the statements were sewn together in modern colourised representations of the film footage of Dr. Goebbel's at the Sportpalast in 1933.

You can see the comments for his description.

In short the "colourised" is modern era for our "enjoyment" and the B&W the archival footage.

It seems efforts then were the same as now to detract from the WW2 revisionist message by noting what Dr. Goebbel's was actually talking about.

Nobody would mistake Dr. Goebbel's as anything less than incendiary on oratory or in the political sphere. But "lying" and baseless propaganda was not a hallmark of his career either.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Splicing of NS statements for propaganda

Postby Hektor » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:45 pm)

I'm sure that, when you dig deep enough, you'll find statements of Dr. Goebbels that are inaccurate. Something that one can be certain of to be the case, as with any other politician. Goebbels style and method is generally the same as which is common with modern advertising. Get attention. promote a product or put down another. Statements don't have to be wrong for this, but should be taken with a grain of salt.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Splicing of NS statements for propaganda

Postby Hannover » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:47 am)

Hektor wrote:I'm sure that, when you dig deep enough, you'll find statements of Dr. Goebbels that are inaccurate. Something that one can be certain of to be the case, as with any other politician. Goebbels style and method is generally the same as which is common with modern advertising. Get attention. promote a product or put down another. Statements don't have to be wrong for this, but should be taken with a grain of salt.

Soviet Premiere Nikita Khrushchev said at the United Nations, directed toward the United States:

"We will bury you!"

Indeed, proof that the Soviets exterminated the people of the USA.

Raúl Castro, brother of comrade Fidel, President of the Council of State of Cuba and the President of the Council of Ministers of Cuba since 2008. said:

"My dream is to drop three atomic bombs on New York City."

There you go, proof of Cuba's extermination of New Yorkers.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “WWII Europe / Atlantic Theater Revisionist Forum”