Did Germans really shoot Polish refugees fleeing the German Invasion and Bomb civilians to create panic?

All aspects including lead-in to hostilities and results.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Did Germans really shoot Polish refugees fleeing the German Invasion and Bomb civilians to create panic?

Postby HMSendeavour » 5 months 1 week ago (Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:45 am)

According to Indy Neidell in this first video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-A1gVm9T0A on his planned 6 year series on World War Two he claimed at 8:40 to 8:54 that the Germans and Luftwaffe were bombing civilian centres and shooting fleeing refugees. Is this true? I'm fairly sure it's not.

I recall David Irving in Hitler's War talking about how leaflets were dropped over Warsaw telling people to flee, and also giving the Poles an ultimatum to abandon Warsaw. I'm also quite certain it's been established that Terror bombing was first employed by the Allies and not the Germans. Particularly I'm thinking about historians such as Richard Overy, David Irving, Angus Calder etc. and books like 'Bombings Vindicated' no doubt others.

Neidell's videos should be torn apart on this forum. I myself and a friend are planning to make some video responses and it would be very helpful if we could receive some help with sources etc.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Did Germans really shoot Polish refugees fleeing the German Invasion and Bomb civilians to create panic?

Postby Hannover » 5 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:56 am)

Neidell's videos should be torn apart on this forum. I myself and a friend are planning to make some video responses and it would be very helpful if we could receive some help with sources etc.

There's really nothing to tear apart here.
All we have is some costumed guy surrounded by a stage set making claims for which he presents no proof whatsoever.
He's just the usual loudmouth engaging in propaganda.
BTW, Indy Neidell IS an actor, and it shows.
People can and do make videos and say whatever they like. Everyone want's their 'fifteen minutes' of fame, regardless of their lack of facts.

There is no proof that Germans shot fleeing Polish refugees or deliberately Polish bombed civilian centers, otherwise loudmouth Neidell would have presented it.

As you said, Germany went to great lengths to avoid collateral damage, let alone to 'deliberately attack civilians.
It has been proven that the British were the first to deliberately bomb civilians, as shown at this forum and elsewhere.
see:
Britain started bombing civilians first: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8172

Notice we also see in the video English text, placed over stock WWII footage, from an alleged statement by a German officer, as if showing us English text of an alleged German document which cannot be shown is to be believed. But hey, there is text from Nuremberg which says the Germans used A-bombs against Jews.

This video you present is the classic 'believe me because a I say so' silliness.
Neidell, who absurdly accepts the discredited 'holocaust' storyline, is just another blowhard of the type that Revisionists have demolished one after the other.
It's no wonder that Indy Neidell and those like him avoid debate.

Indy Neidell in court:
'Your honor, the Germans deliberately bombed and shot Polish civilians. I cannot present any proof, but you must believe me
because I say so.'

Howls of laughter as Neidell is shown the door.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Did Germans really shoot Polish refugees fleeing the German Invasion and Bomb civilians to create panic?

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 1 week ago (Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:40 pm)

How could we ever know? Seems like it's just a case of "eyewitnesses claimed..." which is the lowest form of evidence.

Is there any order for this? If there was, we would have seen it. Is it possible that rogue pilots shot at civilians without being told to? Sure. A lot of times with debating the "holocaust" it comes down to "is this actually possible?" And if it is theoretically possible, then those evil nazis probably did what was accused of them... according to many holocaust believers.

Is there any proof beyond baseless allegations?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HMSendeavour » 5 months 1 week ago (Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:59 pm)

Hannover wrote:

There's really nothing to tear apart here.
All we have is some costumed guy surrounded by a stage set making claims for which he presents no proof whatsoever.
He's just the usual loudmouth engaging in propaganda.
BTW, Indy Neidell IS an actor, and it shows.
People can and do make videos and say whatever they like. Everyone want's their 'fifteen minutes' of fame, regardless of their lack of facts.

There is no proof that Germans shot fleeing Polish refugees or deliberately Polish bombed civilian centers, otherwise loudmouth Neidell would have presented it.

As you said, Germany went to great lengths to avoid collateral damage, let alone to 'deliberately attack civilians.
It has been proven that the British were the first to deliberately bomb civilians, as shown at this forum and elsewhere.
see:
Britain started bombing civilians first: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8172

Notice we also see in the video English text, placed over stock WWII footage, from an alleged statement by a German officer, as if showing us English text of an alleged German document which cannot be shown is to be believed. But hey, there is text from Nuremberg which says the Germans used A-bombs against Jews.

This video you present is the classic 'believe me because a I say so' silliness.
Neidell, who absurdly accepts the discredited 'holocaust' storyline, is just another blowhard of the type that Revisionists have demolished one after the other.
It's no wonder that Indy Neidell and those like him avoid debate.

Indy Neidell in court:
'Your honor, the Germans deliberately bombed and shot Polish civilians. I cannot present any proof, but you must believe me
because I say so.'

Howls of laughter as Neidell is shown the door.

- Hannover

I had a post which went into a bit more detail regarding my questions on this topic where I found one of Neidells sources, and as you'd expect the source he cited for that 'quote' he used had no source either.

The sources used are in the description, but they never change. https://docs.google.com/document/d/17qW4JYpjyTFCFWKvbXALE81XzbnioR6rn-Q7bdMNCfk/edit these seem to be the sources used in the first video they did on the World War Two series. If I wanted and I might, I could waste my time by going through some of these books, finding the sources etc and post to the forum. I just might. But to be honest this video he's done on the start of the war isn't the one that interests me the most.

These videos I think are far more interesting. As varied as the topics are the sources stay the same which should make people scratch their heads as I doubt John Keegan and Max Hastings are talking about Hitler's supposed 'drug habit'. Why Neidell doesn't source Irving's book which is still is the standard source on Hitler's health is questionable.

System of Nazi Terror
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjLFdw5u26s

Nazis on Crystal Meth Part 1 and Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXKPjiOHsoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuCXlD7gQ3o

I myself had seen the 'Nazi Terror' video posted about as some kind of solid informational video to Nazi bash as people generally like to do.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HMSendeavour » 5 months 1 week ago (Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:08 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:How could we ever know? Seems like it's just a case of "eyewitnesses claimed..." which is the lowest form of evidence.

Is there any order for this? If there was, we would have seen it. Is it possible that rogue pilots shot at civilians without being told to? Sure. A lot of times with debating the "holocaust" it comes down to "is this actually possible?" And if it is theoretically possible, then those evil nazis probably did what was accused of them... according to many holocaust believers.

Is there any proof beyond baseless allegations?

It probably is just an eyewitness claim and it sounds like a propaganda verse from the enemy to elicit sympathy. I'm not saying that it is and can therefore dismiss it, but it reads that way. The lack of nuance is what gets me the most. If there was an order surely Neidell to make firmer his claim would've had a quote or something, but he didn't. It was all 'just so' stories.

Return to “WWII Europe / Atlantic Theater Revisionist Forum”