Blacks in National Socialist Germany

All aspects including lead-in to hostilities and results.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:08 am)

I think the Aryanism site is some sort of troll or joke. Or an attempt to deliberately confuse
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

christianbethel
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:17 pm

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby christianbethel » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:26 am)

Lamprecht wrote:I think the Aryanism site is some sort of troll or joke. Or an attempt to deliberately confuse
Perhaps. They refuse to cite their sources, so their information is suspect. But there is some truth to the site's content. I would ask them to cite their sources first before conversing with them.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:06 pm)

christianbethel wrote:
Lamprecht wrote:I think the Aryanism site is some sort of troll or joke. Or an attempt to deliberately confuse
Perhaps. They refuse to cite their sources, so their information is suspect. But there is some truth to the site's content. I would ask them to cite their sources first before conversing with them.


That's how any good troll/joke site will work. They bring some facts to establish credibility, and then sprinkle in some lies/nonsense along with it.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby Callahan » 1 month 5 days ago (Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:26 pm)

I am late to the party on this thread but I just wanted to express some welcome and gratitude toward any black man with the courage and good intuition to look into this issue. Christian, thank you for being here. Holocaust Revisionism has been propagated/framed as being a topic and interest exclusive to white nationalists or, more specifically, white supremacists, so it is difficult for anyone of an ethnic background so drastically affected by white power establishments to navigate into this field of research. That in mind, I am also grateful for Louis Farrakhan and the NOI group for their work against Jewish power, which I think does wonders to bridge the gap between Revisionism and the black community.

christianbethel
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:17 pm

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby christianbethel » 1 month 18 hours ago (Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:42 am)

Thank you for having me! I promise I'll do the best I can to contribute to Holocaust revisionism.

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby HMSendeavour » 4 weeks 14 hours ago (Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:36 pm)

Callahan wrote:I am late to the party on this thread but I just wanted to express some welcome and gratitude toward any black man with the courage and good intuition to look into this issue. Christian, thank you for being here. Holocaust Revisionism has been propagated/framed as being a topic and interest exclusive to white nationalists or, more specifically, white supremacists,


Sure, it's good that more people are brought to revisionism. And of course revisionism should be open to everyone because it is in the search for truth. This is fine. But why exactly is it courageous for a black man specifically to look into revisionism? I don't think it's particularly courageous anymore so for blacks than for anyone else, we're all putting our reputations on the line for the sake of this sacred historical truth. That being said, Europeans are the prime victims of the exterminationist Holocaust Narrative, and it's us who're on the civilisational chopping block by all those who espouse it. This is why Holocaust Revisionism is primary "framed" as a topic for European Identitarians. For good reason as anyone even loosely knowledgeable about the academic establishments power politics on this and all other issues are aware of.

I can't help but notice you say "White Supremacists"...What do you mean by this? And why specifically this fictional band of "white supremacists"?

so it is difficult for anyone of an ethnic background so drastically affected by white power establishments to navigate into this field of research. That in mind, I am also grateful for Louis Farrakhan and the NOI group for their work against Jewish power, which I think does wonders to bridge the gap between Revisionism and the black community.


White power establishments? What kind of rubbish are you talking about? Then you say JEWISH POWER? So who's power is it? White or Jewish? Lest you forget that Farrakhan and NOI ARE Black Nationalists, or as you might refer to them "Black Supremacists". However I'm not one to say if they're"supremacist" or not. That word gets thrown around a lot by people who have no clue what they're talking about as I had to point out to Christian a few times in this thread.

Revisionism is a correction of the historical narrative. Groups will accept the truth or deny it based on their racial and religious affiliation. Non-Europeans aren't likely to adopt it while they occupy privileged positions in our European countries. This is to be expected. My goal is to promote revisionism to all, yes. But primary to Europeans and specifically Germans who've suffered at the hand of these jewish and philo semitic western 'allied' hucksters for far too long.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby Lamprecht » 4 weeks 6 hours ago (Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:56 pm)

I would like to take the opportunity to point out how absolutely poisonous the effect of Jewish supremacist activities has been on Black Americans. Tribalist Jews were at the forefront of the "Gangsta rap" movement which has culturally corrupted many Black Americans into glorifying a life of crime, drugs, decadence, etc. Jews were at the forefront of the "integrationist" movement (for their own reasons) and against Black Nationalism; see what Marcus Garvey and Malcom X had to say about them. Historically, Jews have economically exploited Blacks through rent/price gouging and in response Blacks often targeted Jewish stores during race riots.

Additionally, Jewish extremists have been the driving force in favor of policies promoting mass immigration of 10s of millions of third worlders into America. This has had the result of crowding Blacks out of lower-skilled jobs (are Black Americans really going to learn Spanish just to make minimum wage?) and reducing overall wages due to the surplus of labor.

I think Blacks are very receptive to Holocaust revisionism, perhaps even more than the average White person. For one, they do not ever feel any guilt over this, something many Whites for some absurd reason do. Secondly, if you get past the ridiculous "Gas chamber" stories, Jews being put into camps and eventually getting sick/hungry in the last few months because of the war isn't any worse than what happened to Blacks being taken as slaves on largely Jewish owned ships, or things that happen to Blacks all the time in Africa; yet Jewish propagandists insist that it is the worst thing to ever happen.

Racist Jews try to act like victims all the time because of this event, but Blacks can see that Jews are actually the most powerful ethnic group in America, especially when you take into account their numbers. And American taxpayers send billions of $USD every year to Israel who mistreats and even sterilized Black Africans, while many Black Americans are extremely poor. Why? Call a Black person a "Nazi" it will probably bother them as much as a White person being called the other n-word.

The so-called "White Supremacists" in the past 100 or so years wanted nothing but separation from Blacks. Sure, slavery used to exist but there are not really any "White supremacists" today who want to go back to that sort of thing, America was one of the first places to outlaw slavery. "White supremacists" want to separate themselves from Blacks and not have to interact with them or share the same community. Jewish supremacist want to live in the same societies as Blacks but be supreme and rule over them.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby Callahan » 3 weeks 5 days ago (Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:56 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:I would like to take the opportunity to point out how absolutely poisonous the effect of Jewish supremacist activities has been on Black Americans. Tribalist Jews were at the forefront of the "Gangsta rap" movement which has culturally corrupted many Black Americans into glorifying a life of crime, drugs, decadence, etc. Jews were at the forefront of the "integrationist" movement (for their own reasons) and against Black Nationalism; see what Marcus Garvey and Malcom X had to say about them. Historically, Jews have economically exploited Blacks through rent/price gouging and in response Blacks often targeted Jewish stores during race riots.

I have heard of the Jewish influences in the early rap movement (rapper Ice Cube has several tracks where he criticizes this in the early 1990s, if I recall correctly) but never took the time to consider it in this way. Giving credit where it is due, the rap genre has produced some poetic works of art over the years however it is easy to see why Jewish supremacist executives in the music industry might take a particular interest in promoting more culturally-degrading music and art than anything comparable to some of the outstanding black music of generations prior.

Additionally, Jewish extremists have been the driving force in favor of policies promoting mass immigration of 10s of millions of third worlders into America. This has had the result of crowding Blacks out of lower-skilled jobs (are Black Americans really going to learn Spanish just to make minimum wage?) and reducing overall wages due to the surplus of labor.

An important point of note on the immigration crises in recent years for both North America and Europe is the Zionist wars which have created the many third-world refugees comprising a significant portion of the immigrants you're now referring to. It is indeed a problem.

I think Blacks are very receptive to Holocaust revisionism, perhaps even more than the average White person. For one, they do not ever feel any guilt over this, something many Whites for some absurd reason do. Secondly, if you get past the ridiculous "Gas chamber" stories, Jews being put into camps and eventually getting sick/hungry in the last few months because of the war isn't any worse than what happened to Blacks being taken as slaves on largely Jewish owned ships, or things that happen to Blacks all the time in Africa; yet Jewish propagandists insist that it is the worst thing to ever happen.

I think blacks are more open to Revisionist arguments due to less of an inclination to feel guilty, as you have put it, however I think it is also more difficult for them to recognize the relevance of this topic for their own people. This was an event portrayed as "whites versus Jews" and many blacks are more inclined to believe the insane premises of the "Holocaust" narrative because their own actual history (i.e. oppression at the hands of whites) is most closely parallel to these premises.

That said, as you seem to imply, blacks do in fact have many reasons to be interested in the Holocaust and Revisionism, evident for the same reasons that Farrakhan and NOI are now (and historically) calling out Jewish power and their deceptive methods: we [humanity] must understand an accurate account of our past if we are to truly self-determine, in knowing who we may trust and who we should fear/resist.

Racist Jews try to act like victims all the time because of this event, but Blacks can see that Jews are actually the most powerful ethnic group in America, especially when you take into account their numbers. And American taxpayers send billions of $USD every year to Israel who mistreats and even sterilized Black Africans, while many Black Americans are extremely poor. Why? Call a Black person a "Nazi" it will probably bother them as much as a White person being called the other n-word.

The so-called "White Supremacists" in the past 100 or so years wanted nothing but separation from Blacks. Sure, slavery used to exist but there are not really any "White supremacists" today who want to go back to that sort of thing, America was one of the first places to outlaw slavery. "White supremacists" want to separate themselves from Blacks and not have to interact with them or share the same community. Jewish supremacist want to live in the same societies as Blacks but be supreme and rule over them.

On your last point here, while I would agree that the animosity against white Americans promoted by the Jewish media has largely been through the slander of white nationalism as "supremacist", I do think there is quite a bit of merit toward keeping white supremacism in the sights when combatting various forms of oppression. It is true that most accused of "white supremacism" are, in fact, more likely merely white nationalists fitting the description you have provided above, there are those among these ranks who have resorted to violence and other hostilities toward achieving their goals, rather than purely diplomatic efforts. If there is ever to be an ethical development of a truly white nation, it will be produced via formal and consensual agreement with (and fair accommodations for) the existing non-white population of a particular region. Until then, while we are living within multi-ethnic societies, we need to find ways to co-exist in productivity and fairness.

All this said, I have thought it rather interesting how nicely some key goals of white nationalists and black nationalists seem to align (i.e. calling out Jewish powers, having separate ethnic states)... Perhaps a meaningful alliance can be developed in this regard. I am personally not a fan of ethnic nationalism where I live and I do appreciate living among other cultures but, on the other hand, I do appreciate diversity... and the only way to preserve diversity in the long-run (and the beauty of different cultures) is to preserve genetic lines and exclusive cultural traditions (i.e. no mixing). I suppose I can see both sides on this issue...

User avatar
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby Callahan » 3 weeks 5 days ago (Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:32 am)

HMSendeavour wrote:Sure, it's good that more people are brought to revisionism. And of course revisionism should be open to everyone because it is in the search for truth. This is fine. But why exactly is it courageous for a black man specifically to look into revisionism? I don't think it's particularly courageous anymore so for blacks than for anyone else, we're all putting our reputations on the line for the sake of this sacred historical truth. That being said, Europeans are the prime victims of the exterminationist Holocaust Narrative, and it's us who're on the civilisational chopping block by all those who espouse it. This is why Holocaust Revisionism is primary "framed" as a topic for European Identitarians. For good reason as anyone even loosely knowledgeable about the academic establishments power politics on this and all other issues are aware of.

I can't help but notice you say "White Supremacists"...What do you mean by this? And why specifically this fictional band of "white supremacists"?

I would say it is particularly courageous for a black man to get into this because, simply, white nationalists (due to an inherent distrust or general aversion toward minorities) tend to find it easier to navigate into this topic and, thus, we find that there is a disproportion of white nationalists among the Revisionist community. This in no way reflects negatively upon Revisionism; it is, rather, simply an honest state of affairs... but this disproportion of white nationalists can present a Revisionist forum as an intimidating "lion's den" for someone who is a minority and will be naturally inclined to feel unwelcomed or perhaps even "hated" (thanks in part to divisive Jewish media exaggerating/misrepresenting what white nationalists necessarily believe) by some opinions/people within these communities. This is in addition to this field being generally less socially-accessible to blacks (see my reply to Lamprecht, above).

I would disagree that it is whites (i.e. all whites and only whites) who are put on the civilizational chopping block via the Holocaust lie. Muslims have suffered by the interventionist wars justified by Hitler-esque portrayals of foreign leaders. And the Jewish mafia powers which are fattened by the lie are oppressing and enslaving all peoples under their control -- not just whites.

White power establishments? What kind of rubbish are you talking about? Then you say JEWISH POWER? So who's power is it? White or Jewish? Lest you forget that Farrakhan and NOI ARE Black Nationalists, or as you might refer to them "Black Supremacists". However I'm not one to say if they're"supremacist" or not. That word gets thrown around a lot by people who have no clue what they're talking about as I had to point out to Christian a few times in this thread.

I think the difference between a supremacist and a nationalist is the means to an end. There are some ethnic nationalists who find it appropriate to terrorize ethnic non-members and "run them out of town" whereas others may limit their efforts to legal, diplomatic, and/or even consensual agreements with non-members. There are some important differences here and the latter seems to be a respect for the human rights of non-members. I have seen violent/aggressive black supremacists and I have seen diplomatic, reasonable black nationalists. Obviously the same exist for whites.

Re: power, the leading power is Jewish by their far more coordinated control of key positions in social institutions. Whites are still the majority in the US and most of Europe, however, and have remained this way over time. Thus, although whites are heavily divided (a division promoted by Jewish media), whites do still occupy a proportional representation (and thus majority) of influential social positions. Think chess vs. checkers, or quality vs. quantity. Anyway, both power establishments (Jewish and white) have disenfranchised and exploited blacks and other minorities in the past. There is no getting around this. And if we (whites) want to find allies among the black community toward exposing these massive Jewish lies which affect us all, it is best to at least understand/acknowledge/disavow the cruel disparities in social policy whites have historically enabled.

Revisionism is a correction of the historical narrative. Groups will accept the truth or deny it based on their racial and religious affiliation. Non-Europeans aren't likely to adopt it while they occupy privileged positions in our European countries. This is to be expected. My goal is to promote revisionism to all, yes. But primary to Europeans and specifically Germans who've suffered at the hand of these jewish and philo semitic western 'allied' hucksters for far too long.

At least here in the US, blacks do not occupy privileged positions beyond what any reasonable person might find appropriate. Black communities are devastated here due to systemic racism that has prevailed over the years. They were absolutely given an unfair hand to begin with and their access to decent work and resources has only gradually expanded ever since. My problem is not with the legitimately-oppressed minority(ies) of this nation and globally. It is with the faux-oppressed minority of international Jewish criminals who keep us all blaming one another for the suffering most often caused by their long list of crooked initiatives.

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby HMSendeavour » 3 weeks 5 days ago (Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:26 am)

Callahan wrote:I would say it is particularly courageous for a black man to get into this because, simply, white nationalists (due to an inherent distrust or general aversion toward minorities) tend to find it easier to navigate into this topic and, thus, we find that there is a disproportion of white nationalists among the Revisionist community. This in no way reflects negatively upon Revisionism; it is, rather, simply an honest state of affairs... but this disproportion of white nationalists can present a Revisionist forum as an intimidating "lion's den" for someone who is a minority and will be naturally inclined to feel unwelcomed or perhaps even "hated" (thanks in part to divisive Jewish media exaggerating/misrepresenting what white nationalists necessarily believe) by some opinions/people within these communities. This is in addition to this field being generally less socially-accessible to blacks (see my reply to Lamprecht, above).


Don't you think it's worth considering why the state of affairs disproportionately affects Europeans? I see the point you're trying to make, and I don't really disagree. But It's just patently wrong to ignore the reasons why Europeans are most interested in this topic. It's because it affects us the most. Black Nationalism/Supremacists goes unpunished in the world today. You can study African History, Asian History, Native History and ethnic identities, you can racially identify with those communities and it's seen as positive. Europeans have no such liberties. Only recently in the United States were a bunch of Jews targeting White Nationalism to be classified as 'terrorism' and the belief about 'conspiracy theories' like being racially replaced in our countries, or the Holocaust for that matter to be treated as terrorism and punished by law.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ovYR4leUM

Non-Whites aren't targeted in any way by this anti-white zeitgeist. Nor do people like the ADL or "hope not hate' target non-european groups.

I would disagree that it is whites (i.e. all whites and only whites) who are put on the civilizational chopping block via the Holocaust lie. Muslims have suffered by the interventionist wars justified by Hitler-esque portrayals of foreign leaders. And the Jewish mafia powers which are fattened by the lie are oppressing and enslaving all peoples under their control -- not just whites.


No. Moslems aren't on any chopping block, while it's true Globalist powers backed by Jews and their undying need to conquer land for Israel is fundamentally behind their using of the USA to attack the Middle East, the people who've had their countries destroyed are flocking to Europe, displacing my people and being promised all the goodies in the world. And not only are they going to Europe where their future and races are being cemented, but they're also going to Canada, the United States, Australia and New Zealand. They're in no danger whatsoever, to think they are displays a remarkable lack of awareness that simply isn't possible for anyone who's even slightly aware of the situation in the world since the 2015 migrant crisis.

It's the same Jews and philo-semites in Europe who attack Europeans who're emphatically against this invasion by using the Holocaust to suppress discontent.

I think the difference between a supremacist and a nationalist is the means to an end. There are some ethnic nationalists who find it appropriate to terrorize ethnic non-members and "run them out of town" whereas others may limit their efforts to legal, diplomatic, and/or even consensual agreements with non-members. There are some important differences here and the latter seems to be a respect for the human rights of non-members. I have seen violent/aggressive black supremacists and I have seen diplomatic, reasonable black nationalists. Obviously the same exist for whites.


I already addressed this in my response to Christian.

Rboth power establishments (Jewish and white) have disenfranchised and exploited blacks and other minorities in the past. There is no getting around this. And if we (whites) want to find allies among the black community toward exposing these massive Jewish lies which affect us all, it is best to at least understand/acknowledge/disavow the cruel disparities in social policy whites have historically enabled.


Whites haven't enabled any unjust historical disparities. Everything Africans/minorities in our countries got is and was better than anything they would've had if they hadn't come into our sphere. It isn't the job of Europeans to equalize the power and possible subversion of our countries/cultures to foreigners just because they were imported or wiggled their way into our fold. That isn't inherently unjust. There's no reason why these people deserved parity with Europeans, and they certainly aren't endowed to access of our spaces simply because they're here. For the very basis of self-preservation this kind of exclusion must be practised.

At least here in the US, blacks do not occupy privileged positions beyond what any reasonable person might find appropriate. Black communities are devastated here due to systemic racism that has prevailed over the years. They were absolutely given an unfair hand to begin with and their access to decent work and resources has only gradually expanded ever since. My problem is not with the legitimately-oppressed minority(ies) of this nation and globally. It is with the faux-oppressed minority of international Jewish criminals who keep us all blaming one another for the suffering most often caused by their long list of crooked initiatives.


You're absolutely wrong on all of this. People better than me have utterly debunked this pervasive anti-white, fundamentally Jewish oppression narrative. Blacks in the US were never oppressed. Never put upon. Here are some links which will be filled with facts, data and arguments for you to view at your own leisure. It's so utterly monumental, going into detail here would be inappropriate and very long. It's better to just direct you personally. Most are videos, with sources embedded. It shouldn't be too arduous, if I were quoting books I'd just quote them.

The Myth of Prejudice
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fz7STPD5cFc/

Black Panther's "Wakanda" Isn't Real
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BmUwCiBZJ3I/

The Dead End of the MLK Myth
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9cls-nGTjoE/

Starbucks Racism
https://www.bitchute.com/video/A_n88E99Hdk/

A Case for Reparations
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FIgrXvePffM/

Re: The Disturbing History of the Suburbs
https://www.bitchute.com/video/D7E_Ss5OwWQ/

The Rise of the Racist Robots
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YxhQ36ApjOw/

Prager U's Shallow Dive
https://www.bitchute.com/video/t0jSgCXgmDo/

Yes, "Anti-White"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ItT1eYkcU8Tu/

Bedrock Theories of History
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gnwQzlN4-qE/

Colonialism Did not Make Africa Poor of Europe Rich
https://www.bitchute.com/video/aS7XUGh2meI/

Understanding White Privilege
https://www.bitchute.com/video/aUjGAMluQ78/

RACE, EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY, AND POVERTY
https://www.bitchute.com/video/5PLH037pWnAx/

SLAVERY AND MODERN BLACK POVERTY
https://www.bitchute.com/video/eEhGeldZq7bd/

Costs of Diversity
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kv7SjE0DMdWi/

How whites are pushed out of college and if all was fair there were be 0 blacks attending ivy league colleges
https://twitter.com/AnechoicMedia_/stat ... 0418764806

The Perils of Diversity by Byron M Roth
https://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=AD ... BDE30EB830

White Identity by Jared Taylor
https://www.murdochmurdoch.net/various/ ... Taylor.pdf

The White Nationalist Manifesto by Greg Johnson
https://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=1F ... B3F500A9AF

Truth, Justice, and a Nice White Country by Greg Johnson
https://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=34 ... B90344B622

On Racial Discrimination in Hiring
https://ideasanddata.wordpress.com/2019 ... in-hiring/

Slavery in the United States:
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/ind ... ed-states/

Slaves in America Would’ve Been Slaves in Africa Anyway:
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/ind ... ca-anyway/

Whites Did Not Benefit from Slavery (Not Even at the Time):
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/ind ... 04/15/114/
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby Moderator » 3 weeks 4 days ago (Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:44 am)

We're getting quite a bit away from the thread title, let's tighten up the ship.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

User avatar
HMSendeavour
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby HMSendeavour » 3 weeks 4 days ago (Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:53 am)

Moderator wrote:We're getting quite a bit away from the thread title, let's tighten up the ship.
Thanks, M1


All good Moderator. Sorry about that.
Now what does it mean for the independent expert witness Van Pelt? In his eyes he had two possibilities. Either to confirm the Holocaust story, or to go insane. - Germar Rudolf, 13th IHR Conference

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: Blacks in National Socialist Germany

Postby Moderator » 3 weeks 3 days ago (Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:36 pm)

If someone has a good reason why I should unlock this thread, then send me a PM and tell me why.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.


Return to “WWII Europe / Atlantic Theater Revisionist Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests