Veronica Clark drops the ball.

All aspects including lead-in to hostilities and results.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
avatar
Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1071
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Werd » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:52 am)

Veronica K. Clark - Hitler Apologia vs Holocaust Denial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfa7TgFcPUA
Published on 14 Feb 2015
(c) Veronica K. Clark

She claims revisionists are just as unbending as the other side. She says near the end that writers like Richard Tedor and others who claim that HItler invaded Poland because of the Bromberg massacre are making mistakes because Hitler invaded on September 1 while the Bromberg massacre occured on the 3rd. She obviously missed this part from jrbooksonline.

GERMANS: ABUSED MINORITY!

An odd concept you may have never heard of. But it happened.

Atrocity photos you'll never see on the History Channel.

The historical record, as represented by the German government at the time, on Bromberg "Bloody Sunday" and related incidents -- 58,000 claimed dead or missing by Feb 1940. The German invasion was Sep 1939, but it's important to understand that many of the outrages had preceded the German invasion. This was proved by the amount of decomposition of the bodies. Thus, these atrocities cannot be excused simply as reprisals for the German invasion (which would be wrong anyway). They included 19 year-old girls with their faces smashed, amputations, disembowelments, shot thru' the eye, death-trauma births, you name it. Poles had been merrily slaughtering anything or anybody German since at least as early as April 1939, with smaller incidents stretching back to the close of WW I -- you haven't been told that by the Mass Media, or the fact that these atrocities were one of the main causes for the German invasion of Poland, something that was meant by the Germans to be a local solution to a local problem.

Image
A German priest gives his respects to the innocent fallen of Bromberg


She also needs to look at this English translation from olodogma.
0168- Atrocities committed by Poles against ethnic Germans in Poland, Die polnischen Grausamkeiten an den Volksdeutschen in Polen, crimes prewar

One should also consult this:
Image
http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/script ... /dp00.html
by Edwin Erich Dwinger

The deportation and expulsion and the mass murder of the ethnic Germans before and at the beginning of the war in Poland was by no means confined to the "Bloody Sunday of Bromberg", which is only too often downplayed or even denied outright today. In this book the reader experiences almost first-hand the terrible fate of tens of thousands of ethnic Germans in Poland at the outbreak of the war in 1939. This English translation, published here for the first time in 2004, commemorates the 65th anniversary of these events that are an eternal stain on the family bibles of all subsequent Polish generations!


Are we starting to get it now? That this had been going on before Hitler invaded on September 1st?



User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3203
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Hektor » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:59 am)

Werd wrote:Veronica K. Clark - Hitler Apologia vs Holocaust Denial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfa7TgFcPUA
Published on 14 Feb 2015
(c) Veronica K. Clark

She claims revisionists are just as unbending as the other side. She says near the end that writers like Richard Tedor and others who claim that HItler invaded Poland because of the Bromberg massacre are making mistakes because Hitler invaded on September 1 while the Bromberg massacre occured on the 3rd. She obviously missed this part from jrbooksonline.
...

She's got a point, if someone isolates the Bromberg massacre as a reason. But it wasn't the only atrocity of it's kind. The numbers of German refugees from Polish controlled territories grew into the ten thousands in the weeks and month before the 1. September 1939. I guess there was a reason for that.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9569
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Hannover » 3 years 6 months ago (Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:01 pm)

I know of no Revisionists who say that Hitler invaded Poland on 9/1/39 because of the acts by Poles on 9/3/39 at Bromberg.
However, the violent acts by Poles prior to 9/1/39 are well documented, see this forum.

Just another false strawman argument made by those who cannot debate Revisionists on a level playing field.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

avatar
Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 am

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Mortimer » 3 years 6 months ago (Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:15 am)

Some background on the animosity between Poles and Germans - http://www.danzigfreestate.org/unknownhistory.htm
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

avatar
Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1071
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Werd » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:28 am)

I know of no Revisionists who say that Hitler invaded Poland on 9/1/39 because of the acts by Poles on 9/3/39 at Bromberg.

Then one has to wonder why she is claiming some revisionists argue that way.
Werd wrote:She says near the end that writers like Richard Tedor and others who claim that HItler invaded Poland because of the Bromberg massacre are making mistakes because Hitler invaded on September 1 while the Bromberg massacre occured on the 3rd. She obviously missed this part from jrbooksonline.

Her video I mentioned earlier has been taken down. I wonder why. She has a reply.

http://www.veraiconapublishers.com/?p=1135
"Mac" the do-gooder white nationalist spy troll wrote the following tripe to his Queen:

"Note name removed is one of the only people in the movement to still associate with Veronica Clark and provide a forum for her race-mixing agenda. If name removed is for real, he shouldn't be surprised of offended that people would question his genuisness."

So the white nationalist cult thinks that National Socialist race theory itself is a "race-mixing agenda"? That's rich. Not to mention I only did two radio shows with the gentleman whom "Mack the Knife" here is trashing, so this is hardly indicative of some covert "agenda" regarding "promotion of race-mixing." Mac is a clown on top of being a troll. And he's not even a good one. I could shred him further but I'll go easy on his this first time around.

Veronica K Clark's anti-revisionism agenda has been called out in the Codon forum thread "Veronica K Clark Drops The Ball." Clark made a Youtube video called "Holocaust Denial vs Hitler Apologia" [continued after my comment and video below]

Little "Mac" claims I have an "anti-revisionist agenda" when in fact I am a neorevisionist. I have made a clean break from trad-revisionism since it overlooks glaring problems for the sake of painting Hitler and NS Germany as wholly benevolent and utterly viceless.

Here are two videos claiming that Poland caused Hitler to invade by "slaughtering 58,000 Germans." This figure is not only disputed by National Socialists themselves (Berndt, Kordt & Hesse for example), but what happened to A.I. Berndt's figure of 300,000 as told to Hitler? Why was that figure discarded since that was the figure Hitler was told and had accepted? The true figure is about 5,000 not 58,000. And why is it that the one video shows images of the Bromberg Massacre, which took place on 3 September (after the invasion)? Revisionists are confounding two seperate anti-German actions in this case. And, lest we forget, Hitler and the High Command were making invasion plans long before either of these massacres took place. Hitler did not cite the 'slaughter of Germans' as his casus belli behind closed doors; only publicly did he cite this as his reason. Once again, ladies and gentlemen, it takes two to tango.
(One might also legitimately argue that the huge number of Polish POWs - Hitler says 300,000 - as well as Poland's rapid demise are proof positive that Poland was incapable of launching an invasion of Germany despite Rydz-Smigly's arrogant bluster suggesting otherwise. In other words, Poland on her own was no threat to NS Germany. We might also call out Hitler for allying with Stalin thereby allowing numerous Eastern European peoples to suffer the hand of Stalinism while Hitler took care of his own more immediate business. Again, I addess all of these issues and much mroe in The Gleiwitz Incident. Mine is a more solid thesis)

As for my having "dropped the ball": only if you believe CODOH poster Drew Werd who thinks he knows what I wrote in my 1,000 page book The Gleiwitz Incident without actually having read the book. Drew told me via email that he does not buy anything online. And he has never read a single one of my books which are only available via online outlets. If Drew knew his history, he would know that the German death figure of about 5,000 blew up into 58,000, and then 300,000 by the time Hitler heard about it. Drew also fails to understand that actual conference minutes of Hitler and his generals confirms the thesis that Hitler was willing to use force against Poland as early as March 1939 (five months' prior to the actual invasion in August).

She just proves my point again. She accuses revisionists of mixing up two seperate events. And why is it that the one video shows images of the Bromberg Massacre, which took place on 3 September ([i]after the invasion)? [/i] Here is the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty8dbufKXpA
Here it is mirrored.
http://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=ty8dbufKXpA
Here are some stills.

Image

Now where have I seen these pictures before? Oh yeah. Right here.
She also needs to look at this English translation from olodogma.
0168- Atrocities committed by Poles against ethnic Germans in Poland, Die polnischen Grausamkeiten an den Volksdeutschen in Polen, crimes prewar

The grisly photos come out of a book published in 1940 called "The Polish atrocities against ethnic Germans in Poland." And the book "Death in Poland" by Edwin Erich Dwinger does start on September 3 and describes the massacres as they happen starting on September 3 and going on for the next few days chapter by chapter. Often the names of victims whose last moments are described, are accompanied by grisly photos of their corpses. So yes, these photos were of people murdered from September 3 and onward. However, let us recall what jrbooksonline said:
The German invasion was Sep 1939, but it's important to understand that many of the outrages had preceded the German invasion. This was proved by the amount of decomposition of the bodies. Thus, these atrocities cannot be excused simply as reprisals for the German invasion (which would be wrong anyway). They included 19 year-old girls with their faces smashed, amputations, disembowelments, shot thru' the eye, death-trauma births, you name it. Poles had been merrily slaughtering anything or anybody German since at least as early as April 1939

And let us recall what Edwin Erich Dwinger also said. To repeat myself:
The deportation and expulsion and the mass murder of the ethnic Germans before and at the beginning of the war in Poland was by no means confined to the "Bloody Sunday of Bromberg", which is only too often downplayed or even denied outright today.

So even though Veronica Clark is correct to warn revisionists not to blame the September 3 (on onwards) attacks on Germans for the German invasion of Poland which actually occured on September 1, a full two days BEFORE these massacres began, she also seems to have completely ignored what I quoted about how the attacks on Germans were going on LONG BEFORE September at all - even April. At least she did in her response to me. Maybe she covers it in her book.

Let me also remind people how Udo Walendy and Gerd Schultze-Rhonhofalso proved that Germany wanted to invade Poland but called it off more than once. Here is a summary of Gerd's book THE WAR THAT HAD MANY FATHERS that someone sent me via PM on another board.
So I finished the War that had Many Fathers. I think the highlight of the book was at the end where he lists in detail every correspondence on record between the German, British, and Polish governments in the couple of weeks leading up to the 9/1/39 attack on Poland. Hitler actually canceled the attack order 3 times in order to give more time to negotiate with Poland. But he kept coming to a roadblock. The British government kept telling the Germans that they needed to negotiate the return of Danzig and the protection of German minorities directly with the Poles. Meanwhile the British were telling Poland that they should not negotiate with Germany and that they should dig in their heels because if there was a war Britain and France would have their back. So when Germany kept trying to negotiate with Poland, Poland would never agree to direct negotiations and would delay. This happened over a period of 2 weeks. During this time there was a crisis in which there were about 80,000 German refugees from Poland, the German (and Ukrainian and Jewish) minorities in Poland were being discriminated against and kicked out of their jobs, there were several border skirmishes between Polisha and German troops, and the Polish military fired anti-aircraft battery's at German commercial aircraft at least 3 times! Hitler's generals told him that the absolute latest date that he could attack Poland was September 1st, because they might get bogged down due to weather if they attacked later than that. So Hitler delayed as long as he could and then gave the attack order.

My conclusion, after reading all that, is that Hitler was really trying to diplomatically resolve this crisis, but the British wouldn't let him do so, because they were sick of Germany growing stronger without having to spill blood.

People should also check this section of Udo Walendy out particularly.
Poland Wants War

German Territories in Polish Hands... 134
Poland Demands Territories outside Poland... 142
Poland’s Policies on her Minorities Fundamental Position.... 155
Intensified Action 1938-1939.... 165

Poland’s Foreign Policy on Germany

Strategy.... 175
From “Munich” to the Outbreak of War.... 184
The Polish Course of Action against Danzig..... 198

Hitler’s Position on Poland
Fundamental Principle from 1933 onwards.... 212

The Proposal to Poland Made 24 October 1938
Why Choose this Moment in Time ... 215
The Unfolding of the Negotiations.... 219
From Spring to August 1939.... 225

http://vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres8/WALENDYeng.pdf

avatar
Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1071
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Werd » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:35 am)

Apparently, she deleted this one site of hers.
https://veronicakclarkauthor.wordpress.com

And she had severely redacted the presence of many articles on this site.
http://www.veraiconapublishers.com/
Including this one.
http://www.veraiconapublishers.com/?p=205

And I have gone back over posts of mine at codoh and rodoh that are links to youtube videos of hers and many of them have been deleted. I wonder if she has totally taken down her youtube channel now, if not severely redacted it's upload content? She has done this before. When I type in her name on youtube, I can't even get any of her videos, nor does her channel come up. Just videos others have made about her. Oh well. I guess she is taking a break, whatever that means.
http://www.veraiconapublishers.com/?p=1596

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3203
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Hektor » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:23 am)

Bet on that the wordpress blog has been removed after complaints.

User avatar
k0nsl
Member
Member
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:59 am
Contact:

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby k0nsl » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:54 am)

I find that to be a peculiar coincidence as she apparently deleted her YouTube channel today, along with other content/sites, some of which Werd listed above.
-k0nsl

Hektor wrote:Bet on that the wordpress blog has been removed after complaints.

avatar
Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1071
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Werd » 3 years 5 months ago (Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:37 am)

Werd wrote:So yes, these photos were of people murdered from September 3 and onward. However, let us recall what jrbooksonline said:
The German invasion was Sep 1939, but it's important to understand that many of the outrages had preceded the German invasion. This was proved by the amount of decomposition of the bodies. Thus, these atrocities cannot be excused simply as reprisals for the German invasion (which would be wrong anyway). They included 19 year-old girls with their faces smashed, amputations, disembowelments, shot thru' the eye, death-trauma births, you name it. Poles had been merrily slaughtering anything or anybody German since at least as early as April 1939

And let us recall what Edwin Erich Dwinger also said. To repeat myself:
The deportation and expulsion and the mass murder of the ethnic Germans before and at the beginning of the war in Poland was by no means confined to the "Bloody Sunday of Bromberg", which is only too often downplayed or even denied outright today.

An interesting discussion on Stormfront has some posters claiming there is not even any credible testimonial evidence that Germans were being slaughtered by Poles at any time before September 3 1939.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1045758-16/
Someone correctly says on page 17.
If there are some other atrocities on some other dates, then the burden of proof is on people to provide specific description of what (allegedly) happened, the date and evidence/sources. Otherwise it's nothing but trolling & spamming and will be dealt with accordingly.

avatar
Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1071
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 2:23 am

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Werd » 3 years 4 months ago (Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:10 pm)

http://www.veraiconapublishers.com/?p=1724
Veronica K. Clark: Officially retiring from Third Reich/NS history.

posted on June 19, 2015 by V.K. Clark

The past 6 years of publishing have been wonderful and enlightening and I thank all those who have been very kind and supportive over the years. But it's time for me to move on to different subject matter and topics.

http://postimg.org/image/8sgr7w143/

I will still be doing my secheduled radio interview, but it will be the last on this subject.

Now, I had some things to say about her attack on revisionists and their interpretation about Bloomberg massacre. On the internet, she not only has caught flack from revisionists because of her apparent hatred of white men that they misread as her anger at white male hypocrits who for exmaple would expose how women are treated in Islam, but then would themselves also beat their women. Hence, self styled Men's Rights Activists have flooded her youtube pages with vicious comments and also purposely put up a bunch of one star reviews of her amazon books when they didn't even read the books.

Why do I point this out? To focus on another statistic that revisionists, or rather neo-revisionists as she styles herself, still get harrassed for even daring to expose certain holocaust myths to even a marginal extent.

avatar
Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Elroy » 10 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:24 am)

Hannover wrote:I know of no Revisionists who say that Hitler invaded Poland on 9/1/39 because of the acts by Poles on 9/3/39 at Bromberg.
However, the violent acts by Poles prior to 9/1/39 are well documented, see this forum.

Just another false strawman argument made by those who cannot debate Revisionists on a level playing field.

- Hannover


Hannover I read you all the time and I do not know who you are really- likely someone I already know in the course of my awakening.

You make it prominently always in the "liars" forum.

Your knowledge is totally encyclopedic and it seems it extends into the rest of the lies as well re: ww2 not just holocaust related. I am to say the least very impressed- and also very thankful!

On the subject that you just spoke of here- where you claimed that violent acts prior to Sep 1st are well documented.. I am not in the slightest doubt because of circumstantial evidence I know about (such as Hitler's letter to Daladier etc- you would have to take that as "black propaganda from Hitler" in order to believe that it did not occur and many other official non-nazi, non-German recognitions of it as fact).

But let's pretend for a moment that I am a "denier" of it on the grounds I haven't seen any actual evidence of it primarily (which I haven't)-

Can you convince me?

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9569
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Hannover » 10 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:55 am)

Elroy:

Thanks for your comments.
Not sure what the "liars" forum is.

Regardless, have a look at:
'Polish Atrocities against Germans before 1. September 1939'
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7525

Merry Christmas, Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

avatar
Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 am

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Mortimer » 10 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:56 pm)

Elroy - in response to your request from Hannover you might also find some useful information in this thread -
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7716
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

avatar
Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Elroy » 10 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:00 pm)

Hannover wrote:Elroy:

Thanks for your comments.
Not sure what the "liars" forum is.

Regardless, have a look at:
'Polish Atrocities against Germans before 1. September 1939'
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7525

Merry Christmas, Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.


I meant the establishments forums (you know what they are).

I will take a look after xmas. Thanks to you and Mortimer... And merry Christmas to both!! :D

avatar
Elroy
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Re: Veronica Clark drops the ball.

Postby Elroy » 10 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:51 pm)

Mortimer wrote:Elroy - in response to your request from Hannover you might also find some useful information in this thread -
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7716


Mortimer;

A review of that thread offers zero evidence other than party evidence (German White and Blue book)

That's what I am talking about- there seems to be no presentable evidence other than party testimony from German's that were there, party documentary evidence etc- but nothing "clinching" in this regard independently which is not circumstantial (i.e. it seems to be replete throughout both German and Allied correspondence of the time- and hence there's obviously some truth to it- my want for something really solid is to "clinch" that case...

This is why I asked Hannover because when there's a case he systematically pulverises it. Am about to check out his linked thread next..


Return to “WWII Europe / Atlantic Theater Revisionist Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests