Questioning the holocaust: Why we believed! Part 2

Moderator: Moderator

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Questioning the holocaust: Why we believed! Part 2

Postby Pia Kahn » 1 year 1 month ago (Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:58 am)

This documentary was scheduled to be reliesed a couple of years ago. The original documentary "Questioning the holocaust: Why we believed part 1" by Eric Hunt was replaced by "Probing the Holocaust: The Horror Explained (Part 1)".

I don't want to talk about Eric Hunt. All I want to know is: ""Is there ever going to be a second part? "

The documentary "The Lies and Deceptions of Deborah Lipstadt—Part 2", which is brilliant, makes reference to this non-existing documentary.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

Webmaster
Administration
Administration

Re: Questioning the holocaust: Why we believed! Part 2

Postby Webmaster » 9 months 5 days ago (Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:24 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:This documentary was scheduled to be reliesed a couple of years ago. The original documentary "Questioning the holocaust: Why we believed part 1" by Eric Hunt was replaced by "Probing the Holocaust: The Horror Explained (Part 1)".

I don't want to talk about Eric Hunt. All I want to know is: ""Is there ever going to be a second part? "

The documentary "The Lies and Deceptions of Deborah Lipstadt—Part 2", which is brilliant, makes reference to this non-existing documentary.

Pia Kahn: Do you know anyone with video editing experience? If so, please PM me.

Webmaster

Return to “Technical Workshop on Revisionist Videos and Subtitles”