By default, this software collects IP numbers. However, that portion of the software has been disabled, visitors to the site now have an IP number of 0.0.0.0. This was done as a precaution against the police states that are prevalent throughout Europe (Austria, Germany, France, Russia, etc.).
By default, we do not make 'Private Messages' (PM) available to new registrants.
- The Moderator retains the right to reject a username if he considers it offensive, obscene, or deliberately distracting.
- Do not register under more than one username, aka: a 'sockpuppet'. If for some reason you wish to change your username please contact the Moderator and / or Webmaster about doing so.
- No name calling, period.
- The 9/11 Forum forbids any threats or personal attacks against others, we will not tolerate links to sites which do engage in such behavior. We're about debate and only debate.
- On topic posts only. The topic of this forum is the subject generally referred to as 'the attacks of 9/11'. Debating the origins, physical possibilities, and those responsible is the reason that The 9/11 Forum exists. Associated subjects are bound to come up, be sure there is a tie-in, show the tie-in. Each topic represents a separate point, a post to a topic must be pertinent to that point.
- Posts by new or infrequent participants will be spam / troll checked by the Moderator before they appear on the Forum. They will not be censored for on topic opinions they present.
- Keep your threads / posts limited to one point.
- Voluminous, lengthy, and redundant posts are not welcomed.
- Do not edit after posts after someone has responded in the same thread.
- If you post a quote or link from or to a book, a news article, magazine story, another website, etc., you must also comment on the quote or the link content. Tell the forum what you find wrong, compelling, unique, or important about the quote or link content. Flippant, overly brief comments are not acceptable. We want commentary and discussion.
- Posts which lack focus or specifics are not welcomed.
- No 'dodging'. When questioned or challenged on claims, or assertions you make in a thread you must respond directly / specifically by providing the information requested in the challenge or you must leave the topic.
- You will address registrants only by the one name that he/she uses at the Forum.
- Offenders will have their posts deleted, repeat offenders will be removed.
- Reasons for deletions may or may not be stated. The Moderator will endeavor to notify the offender and the Forum in general, but not in every case; especially when it is obvious why the post was deleted.
- Registrants who do not post within 30 days from date of registration are subject to deletion, they may re-register should they decide to post.
Thank you, The 9/11 Forum Moderator