Holes in roof for Zyklon b

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Holes in roof for Zyklon b

Postby Turpitz » 4 months 4 weeks ago (Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:37 am)

Generally speaking, every fake hole I have ever seen in regard to The Industry, they are all the same; crude, post-war lash-ups.

But the two you have posted two up from my post were today's glorius example.

You need to be careful when talking of the so-called 'venturi', as this is generally another sign of tampering. As you are well aware it is very difficult to chisel perfectly square holes through concrete, the same as digging holes in the ground, it is a bit of an art not to let them taper. With concrete the start will be okay, but the exit will usually blow and be a lot larger than initially intended. The thicker the slab the harder it is to keep the hole perfectly true as access becomes difficult, and even more so if the hole is not of a great size.

david2923

Postby david2923 » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:03 pm)

admittedly the venturi is gradual. Look at each transition going up. You can see it at the seems of each level going up. But I go back to my original question, why this elaborate construction just for a hole when a simple one will due? If that difficult to construct, then 6 inch will due.
Attachments
transition seams.JPG
Water came down instead of the gas :drunken:

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:37 am)

david2923 wrote:admittedly the venturi is gradual. Look at each transition going up. You can see it at the seems of each level going up. But I go back to my original question, why this elaborate construction just for a hole when a simple one will due? If that difficult to construct, then 6 inch will due.

Simple perspective perhaps?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:31 pm)

Admittedly the venturi is gradual. Look at each transition going up. You can see it at the seems of each level going up. But I go back to my original question, why this elaborate construction just for a hole when a simple one will due? If that difficult to construct, then 6 inch will due.

To be 100% honest, It is almost impossible to really tell from a few photos, to form an honest opinion you really need to see them in reality. But as mentioned above, the rebar is an really basic and obvious flaw bordering on the ludicrous.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”