U.S. Settles 'Gold Train' Holocaust Claims

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:51 pm)

Trojan, Hannover did not claim a "court conspiracy" as you stated in your silly deleted post, no strawmen please.

Respond to the points put to you or leave this thread, last chance.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:12 pm)

Ok, I'll take them one at a time.

Quote:
The train and cargo worth an estimated $50 million to $120 million were shrouded in official secrecy until a presidential commission on Holocaust assets detailed it in 1999.

Hannover -
And who was on this 'commission'? It's like giving a blank check to those with a vested interest in profiteering and perpetuating the scam.

Trojan
see below for a list of the commission members
http://www.pcha.gov/commissioners.htm

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:59 pm)

Just as I thought. The list reads like a 'Who's Who of holocau$t Industry judeo-supremacist Zionists'... with a few token shills thrown in.

Hardly credible, and hardly impartial. What a joke.

Next, Trojan.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:11 pm)

Merely stating "not impartial ... what a joke" is not evidence, but let's move along just the same.

Quote:

The lawsuit sought up to $10,000 each for as many as 30,000 Hungarian Jews and their survivors.

Hannover -

"Hungarian Jews and THEIR SURVIVORS"? So, those who weren't actually THE 'survivors' get in on the scam. Sweet deal. And here we go again. So many 'survivors, but there was supposedly a 'plan to exterminate all Jews'. Sure.

Trojan

Ignoring the "scam" allegation and focusing on the gold train:

$1,000 in 1945, adjusted for inflation is roughly $10,500 in 2004. So the sum is not that unreasonable - note, that is NOT the sum that will be received, we are still waiting on the final settlement details - but it will be substantially lower than this.

What is wrong with heirs seeking compensation for lossed incurred by their deceased family? We see it all the time in P/I actions, asbestos claims, auto accidents, etc.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:03 pm)

Ah Trojan, you still ignore my points. Why?

Again, points about the link that you provided; an earlier post that I've re-posted just for you:

Trojan said:
Nice to get the facts rather than jumping to conclusions.

And what facts would that be?

The cargo listed in your link lists silver predominantly, while gold is a secondary cargo with a few mentions in the cargo lists.... but yet it's called the 'gold train'. How typical.

Hungarian train which includes approximately 15,000 grams of gold bullion ...

Let's see here, there are 28 grams in a ounce, 16 ounces in a pound .... oops, now we're seeing a not so 'gold train'.

The very fact that so many Jews from Hungary were on board a German train completely blows apart the notion that there was an 'extermination plan' for Jews of Hungary, and Jews in general.

Was claimed by the profit motivated law firm:
Several attempts were made by Nazi agents to loot the train but in all but one instance, the Hungarians were successful in guarding their cargo.

Oh please, what nonsense. If the Germans had wanted to loot a train they dispatched they certainly could have.
September 17, 1945 Document, Subject: Report on the "Werfen Train" Paragraph 5 states: "During inventory and interrogation of Dr. Avar Lazlo it was determined that the train contained items which had been taken mostly from Jewish people…."

And who is the Avar Lazlo? Why should he be believed? Is he someone with an agenda?
Paragraph 6 states: "During the inventory a large amount of papers were discovered which appear to prove the fact that these things were taken from Jews

How absurd. I can just see the Germans stealing all this stuff and then placing papers aboard the train incriminating themselves. Right. Looks more like they were sending the material out of reach of the Communists for safe keeping with the intent of returning it, hence the paperwork.
"based upon interrogation of Hungarian guards and officials taken with the train establishes that the rugs, chinaware and silverware on the train were taken from the Jewish people by order of the last Hungarian Nazi Government."

Another absurdity. How would the alleged 'Hungarian guards' know the source of these items, they were just guards on the train.

And again, why would the "Hungarian Nazi Government" allow so called 'officials', who had incriminating information, retreat to the west with the train, knowing that the Allies would probably seize it and those aboard could incriminate them .... if the story as alleged was true.

There's more that could be commented upon, but I don't want to be accused of 'piling on'.

The information actually works against the claim; but who's going to stand up to the judeo-supremacists when they demand money?

I want to thank Trojan for posting the link to the law firm which will undoubtedly make a bundle. Again, it's so typical of the "holocau$t Industry".

I also notice Trojan avoided my earlier points.

- Hannover

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:27 pm)

I am addressing your points one at a time ... you have so many, its gets to confusing to handle all at once.

Trojan said:

Nice to get the facts rather than jumping to conclusions.

Hannover:
And what facts would that be?

How about a refutication of the allegations earlier in this thread that the train was claimed to have been in Budapest in May 1945, rather the complaint tells us that it left in Budapest in 1944.

The simple fact that the allegations in the complaint follow a time-line that, on its surface, is verifiable with known happenings in Europe at that time.
------------------

Hannover:
The cargo listed in your link lists silver predominantly, while gold is a secondary cargo with a few mentions in the cargo lists.... but yet it's called the 'gold train'. How typical.

Quote:

Hungarian train which includes approximately 15,000 grams of gold bullion ...

Let's see here, there are 28 grams in a ounce, 16 ounces in a pound .... oops, now we're seeing a not so 'gold train'.

Trojan:

So what? So the train contained gold, silver, gems and other valuables. Does this realy need to be discussed? If you want, we can refer to it as "the alleged Hungarian train alleged to have valuebles that are alleged to have been stolen by the Nazi's" - pick your poison.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:38 pm)

Trojan: Thanks for the link to the people on the holocaust assets advisory board.

Many names on the list are Jewish, but many names aren't. However those people are also Jews! (in some cases. Not Cecil Williams) Take Barbara Boxer. She's Jewish.

California, like all states have two U.S senators each. Boxer is one of them, and Diane Feinstein is the other. Both our senators are Jewish. Not bad for 3 percent of the population! Like these people would be unbiased. That commission is a bribe and blackmail patrol. Like when Bronfmann et al. almost forced California to boycott Swiss Banks some years ago.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:15 pm)

Trojan:
I have no idea about a train in Budapest in 1945? Please no obfuscations and subject changing.

I see now you're changing the story that you faithfully clung to.
So what? So the train contained gold, silver, gems and other valuables. Does this realy need to be discussed? If you want, we can refer to it as "the alleged Hungarian train alleged to have valuebles that are alleged to have been stolen by the Nazi's" - pick your poison.

The 'so what' is that the alleged value of this allegedly stolen material is now considerably less than the sham lawsuit claims. Very little gold but they're calling it the 'gold train'.
The claim:
The train and cargo worth an estimated $50 million to $120 million ...

cannot hold up under scrutiny, that's 'so what'. The entire sory is now suspect because obvious lying about the contents and value.

You still have dodged my other points. I'll wait.

- Hannover

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:13 pm)

Trojan:
To the US government there was no 'gold train' story to "quell", that is the point. Only via a curiously sympathetic judge did the scammers rake in the cash for their bogus claims.

Just because the US govt. made the mistake of accepting the phoney '6,000,000 & gas chambers' to hide massive Allied atrocities doesn't mean they have to accept everything else. In fact, by accepting the main elements of the fraud, the US govt. now finds itself vulnerable to bogus claims they never anticipated. That's what happens when you support lies, what a nasty trap to be in. The 'gold train' story is but one of them.

Let's recall the Jews who sued the US government for 'not bombing Auschwitz'. Are these Jews 'biting the hand that feeds them'? Oops.

Trojan, you're "speechless" with your own string of nonsequiturs. That says more about you than anything else.

- Hannover

The presidential commission of 1999 laid the ground work for the filing of the Gold Train lawsuit in 2001. Why would the US Government conspire to make the US Army look bad?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:40 pm)

Oh please Trojan, this 'commission' is a veritable rogues gallery of vile Zionists and phoney 'holocau$t' racketeers. This has been mentioned in this thread before, stop going in circles.

Please answer the specific points of rebuttal that I posted, no more dodging.

- Hannover

Moderator2

Postby Moderator2 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:41 am)

to Trojan,
Other moderators have said, now I have. Respond to the challenges to you or leave this thread. That is what the guidelines say.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:42 pm)

http://www.hagens-berman.com/files/summ ... 49971.html

So, if the gold train is a hoax, as Hannover claims. The documents provided by the link above, must also be part of the hoax.

Please explain why and how you can determine that these documents are anything but authentic?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:07 pm)

Please no strawmen, there was a train, but it is not what it is alleged to have been. Simple.

I've already shot these documents down, you have not responded to my points. Why?

See earlier posts. Stop dodging, Trojan.

- Hannover

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:56 pm)

Huh?
Trojan presents documents which do nothing to support the story that it has grown into (in fact, I have shown the ridiculous nature of the current allegations by way of the very documents that Trojan believes support the scam), the US govt. rejected the nonsense from the beginning, and Trojan cannot refute the critical points I have outlined.

That's the way it goes with the 'holocau$t'.

- Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”