Gas chambers - the east/west divide.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Gas chambers - the east/west divide.

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:53 pm)

99% of gas chamber discussion focuses on Auschwitz, but I'm interested in the other, lesser known alleged gas chambers. I believe that the type of chamber and the location is important to revisionism.

I've noticed two patterns.

1. The only camps that contain these alleged chambers that are still said to have been death camps are all in the east and safely out of reach of the post-war investigators, such as Dr. Charles Larson, who said: "What we've heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax."
Evidently he didn't feel qualified to talk about those camps that were behind the newly descended iron curtain.

2. The eastern gas chambers are distinctly crude in comparison with the alleged chambers at camps such as Mauthausen and Dachau. The Soviets and Poles appear to have labeled any building of their choice as a gas chamber with not a thought to how they worked.
But in the camps further west that were liberated by American troops, the 'gas chambers' take the form of a small room within a larger building and they are all shown to have various pipes and fixtures, including fake shower heads.

What can explain this big difference in sophistication other than a more sophisticated hoaxing operation?

I've noticed that the industry doesn't seem to push the issue of these chambers very hard, perhaps out of a lack of confidence in how they'll stand up to investigation. I know that they don't appear to be able to explain how they functioned. But I've also noticed that revisionists haven't spent much time on these western chambers either, which is puzzling.

What evidence do we have that the gas chambers on German and Austrian soil were constructed by Americans?
In the Toben video he says that the Dachau chamber used to show a plaque saying that the chamber was built by the Americans after the war, but I have found no other mention of this.

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:59 pm)

But in the camps further west that were liberated by American troops, the 'gas chambers' take the form of a small room within a larger building and they are all shown to have various pipes and fixtures, including fake shower heads.

But the alleged gas chambers at Dachau and Mauthausen are completely absurd, and the pipes and fixtures are evidently parts of a working shower system. Even the Americans had to abandon the idea that gas came through the showerheads.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:30 pm)

So can these 'gas chambers' be explained away as simply shower rooms with the hoax being in what they are claimed to be rather than there actually being any fakery involved?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”