The next revisionist breakthrough?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
simon1003

The next revisionist breakthrough?

Postby simon1003 » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:41 am)

It occurs to me that Russia probably has huge archives concerning the alleged holocaust, are any of the revisionist historians studying these archives?

As the current Russian administration holds no great affection for the previous communist regime, could they be requested to come clean about what they did at Auschwitz immediately after the war?

Also, does anyone know if there is a list of famous people who have told absurd holocaust stories? It might be a useful little document. For example, Michael Howard (the leader of the Conservative party in the UK) has recently told how his grandmother survived the gas chamber twice!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:38 am)

To date the absurd standard storyline has benefitted the Russians, it covers their vile behaviour in WWII. There are plenty of Russians who stand to be ruined by exposing the lies, not to mention the veterans groups which parade around, like ours, and claim they saved the world ... yawn. But Simon makes a valid point which has been discussed by Revisionists for some time now.

The Russians are a wild card; especially if shill Bush continues his attacks on Putin and the Russian leadership. Putin has attempted to stop the judeo-supremacists' corruption within his country, it has not sat well with the Chosenites in general. Putin is a prime target for them, the ploy is to say that he is "rolling back democracy".

There is little doubt that Russia has archival material which would simply be devastating to the judeo-supremacists' scam. And equally important, there is nothing there that supports the ridiculous story, or we would have seen it long ago.

see this:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1650
'Auschwitz Central. Bldg. Admin. docs. blow away nonsense'

'THE AUSCHWITZ "ZENTRAL-BAULEITUNG" ARCHIVE IN MOSCOW: A CRITIQUE OF EXTERMINATIONIST METHODOLOGY'
BY BRIAN A. RENK

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:37 pm)

Simon asks:
It occurs to me that Russia probably has huge archives concerning the alleged holocaust, are any of the revisionist historians studying these archives?

As the current Russian administration holds no great affection for the previous communist regime, could they be requested to come clean about what they did at Auschwitz immediately after the war?

Sometime around 6 or 7 years ago there was talk among the Holocaust community about a vast horde of Russian archives waiting to be tapped into that held documentation of the Holocaust story. Nothing forth coming yet.

And then again, Pressac is said to have been given free reign to explore and accounts about his research tell us he got all the plans and such from Russian archives. Then it's said the Russians turned over most of what they have to the Poles. Pressac got whatever they had and as it turns out it's all honey for revisionists.

Although there probably is a lot interesting stuff in the Russian archives I would say they have nothing to show for any Holocaust. In fact they did come up with the alleged letter by Topf officials about the supposed cremation capacities and time rates for one of those sham trials in Germany that took place in the 60s. That would suggest that's all they had.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:47 pm)

Didn't they cart 8 tons of documents or something like that out of Auschwitz, to the Soviet Union and then say they Nazis burned all the documents? I'm not sure if that's true or not. But anyway, I doubt they made backups of these, and frankly I wouldn't put it past certain researchers to "disappear" the right documents. When you have these archives you will, quelle coincidentally, have Jews working in these archives as employees of the actual archive or researchers, working on the "honor system." One of Hilberg's first jobs was working in an archive. And similar to affidavits, it's my guess that they've removed a lot of the worst testimony.

However, what happens when a well-meaning professor goes over to Germany after the war and brings his own custom-made, proprietary voice recording equipment which, quite thankfully, I don't think had an "erase" feature? And brings it all back for his own private archive here in the United States? We have such an archive! From Jewish professor David Boder of the Illinois Institute of Technology. When you circumvent the whole American archive and affidavit system and go directly to Yiddish witnesses in 1946, you get people saying that on the crowded train to Treblinka, it was so hot that it was a common occurence for people to urinate in each others mouths to relieve thirst! Stuff like that.

On Prof Boder:
http://voices.iit.edu/boderbio.html

Yiddish man Benjamin Piskorz talking about urinating in mouths on train to Treblinka:
http://voices.iit.edu/frames.asp?page=p ... nterviews/

About the "Voices of the Holocaust" project at Illinois Institute of Technology:
http://voices.iit.edu/

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:27 pm)

My prediction: Ultimately the next revisionist breakthrough isn't going to be any new findings, it's going to be something that is a result of all the new technologies that have came up in the last 10 years. The web, internet video, digital video technology. Using it for research or a presentation of some kind.

It's going to involve a presentation of what we already know with this new technology.

Just like t.v changed American society, but not via any new content really.

"Medium is the message"--Marshall McLuhan

They've built a giant with a feet of clay, and this new technology might create something that can break that clay like a piñata. So that the giant comes crashing down.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:44 am)

8 Tons of documents?
How many of them are about outgoing trains?

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:15 am)

8 Tons of documents?
How many of them are about outgoing trains?

and how many relate to mythical "gas chambers" ? I'm sure if there was single incriminating document in those archvies,we would have seen it years ago.

mugwort

Postby mugwort » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:45 pm)

One useful piece of evidence to come from the former USSR is the Auschwitz "death books", which record every death there and the cause.

I bet there's more where that came from. Graf, Mattogno, and Irving, I believe, are three who have done work in the Moscow Archives.

I suspect the next big breakthrough may be in sheer numbers of people who question the Hoaxaco$t. There's plenty of proof by now that it's a scam, and there are plenty of people out there who, if they were given the evidence, would realize it's a scam, and who, once they realized it's a scam would be motivated to help spread the light further. At some point the momentum will be too great to be contained, one hopes.

I think it's desirable that those who want the truth to prevail continue, difficult as it is sometimes in personal terms, make it available to others, not just through the web but elsewhere if possible. As well as, of course continuing to educate internet readers. :profileright:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”