Auschwitz - the space problem!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Auschwitz - the space problem!

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:36 am)

Imagine having to deal with this lot, around the clock? Have you ever seen anything like it?

Maybe the mod can shrink it a bit, it's pretty big!

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:10 am)

I would be interesting to challenge the hoaxers to build scale replicas of all the installations central to the hoax story. They would be an instant winner for us. Just looking at that image, it looks like a really badly-made prop from the theatre of the absurd.

Just look at the piles of people, three, even four bodies high in places. How would they have got this way? Even if they had clambered on top of each other in an effort to escape the noxious fumes - as we have been told many a time - the law of physics and space decrees that a space on the floor would have been left as a result (for of course we would have to assume that they were all standing side-by-side when they first entered this so-called homicidal installation).

It's nonsense, sheer nonsense. It's something a five year old can unravel, yet the population have been completely addled by this schlock-shock BS.
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:46 am)

That model with 'bodies'; what a revealing, deliberate attempt to deceive.

This excellent point by C. Cutlas Supreme via Dr. Faurisson from another thread:
People were supposed to have arrived in groups of 2,000 and been taken into an underground place called Leichenkeller 2, where they undressed. Then they were supposed to have been gassed in the adjoining Leichenkeller 1 using Zyklon B. After the gassing, the 2,000 bodies had to be taken up to the crematories on the ground floor. There were fifteen ovens to cremate the 2,000 gassed people, and it was impossible, said Faurisson, to cremate more than fifteen people in an hour and a half: "...it means that one hour and a half after, you have still 1,985 people to burn." One would need another place to put the bodies as there were more people waiting to be gassed: "How could you do it...
http://www.vho.org/aaargh/engl/FaurisArch/RF880413.html

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:42 pm)

That 3-D image could be better. The ovens upstairs could be defined and in color. But even as it is, it shows you the mess. You can realize the problems. And that wasn't the intention of the creators of the image I bet.

Unfortunately on my browser, these big pictures force the text to spread out in the window, and makes it hard to read.

Here's a picture from the same site Turpitz accessed. The caption which you can't see to just the photo which I've pasted says "Tens of thousands of prisoners went through this door." But look at the width of this door! The whole Auschwitz story would have worked better if adjacent to the gas chamber there was a room with 700 cremation ovens, rather than 15!

http://www.cornerstonearts.com/gallerie ... %5B/img%5D

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:38 am)

You can see they carefully pulled the pile away from the exhaust ventilators. Random distribution of the pile shown would cover the vents. You can see the level of the vent intake at the merge with the crematorium. If these people fell randomly, as they would have in such an event, and did elsewhere in the reproduction, they would have blocked the vents. Like the pellet removal scam, the falling bodies reveal the lie.

This 3-4 deep pile is contrary to the eyewitness accounts of people being crowded so close together that they remained standing when dead. It is possible that such a density could end up in a 3-4 deep pile - BUT only if they randomly distribute and therefore cover the exhaust vents. Cover the exhaust vents and you can't ventilate the room. If you can't ventilate the room the whole gas chamber story goes poof...

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:49 pm)

We can thank exterminationists for this recreation.

My friends, look at the piles of allegedly gassed bodies in the morgue.

Now look at the piles surrounding the "mesh introduction devices".

I ask you to notice specifically that the mesh devices have deep piles surrounding them and even rising around them in greater depth than other areas.

I now ask you to use simple common sense and ask yourself if a group of people seeing pellets coming down these shafts and sensing their lethal-ness - would these people pile high around the columns? - OR would they move away from these gas sources and pile-up accordingly?

Go look at the graphic for a second. The bodies are piled high against the mesh columns. This is simply against any form of reasonable logic.

On the other hand, such an event would cause the bodies to pile high AGAINST the walls as they pushed away from the column gas sources in the middle of the room.

Remember, we have testimony of scratch marks on the walls. People scratching walls are trying to climb them. People climbing walls don't end up away from them after being gassed.

Go back to the graphic and look at the level of the vent opening where the morgue meets the Crema building.

Now push the bodies against the walls deeply as they would have ended up if they fled from the columns in a panic.

You can see the vents would have been blocked by deeply-piled bodies.

I submit to those reading that the gas chamber legend has just been thoroughly disproven by common sense that no one can refute.

Case closed...

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:15 pm)

I don't think it's pertinent to analyse too much what is essentially an interpretation. Sure, we can use it as a visual aid to our point that the whole affair is utterly ridiculous, but we shouldn't waist time arguing over small details in a diorama. At the end of the day all we are doing is pushing them into creating more convincing work.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:34 pm)

I don't think it's pertinent to analyse too much what is essentially an interpretation. Sure, we can use it as a visual aid to our point that the whole affair is utterly ridiculous, but we shouldn't waist time arguing over small details in a diorama. At the end of the day all we are doing is pushing them into creating more convincing work.

"Essentially an interpretation"? I'm confused. I would suggest the diorama is accurate to known versions of the Morgue 1 legend. Very accurate. In fact, the diorama is so accurate that it serves revisionists more than believers. I would like for Richard to show me where the diorama differs from known accounts?

"Waste time arguing over small details in a diorama"?

You might look into persons like Rudolf and Mattogno who base their entire effort on such details. If I have suggested something unfactual or in error I would prefer they be dealt with directly. Otherwise one uses the believer method of avoiding the obvious or declining to answer irrefutable evidence...

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:19 am)

I had to post this image onto this thread too. The three photos together on this thread: 1) a photo of a physical model, 2) a 3-D image; and 3) an actual photo all combine to give one an understanding of the situation.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:00 am)

A few sonder comandos could get that lot out that little door in about ...er..ummm..ahh..oh -i dunno - 4 hours i guess.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:09 am)

Yes, proportionately ants on an ant hill seem weak in comparison.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:24 am)

Wait, Wait Wait!

I was precipitous there -

These bodies are covered in hydrogen cyanide -

I remember these two guys, possum hunters who died in New Zealand here -
They were possum hunting with cyanide- out of a big toothpaste tube- you get the pictue? They smeared it on fruit slices - like apple...

They took a break and sat down against a tree.

Rolled their smokes and relaxed, and went to sleep - for ever!

They had cyanide on their fingers and when they licked their ciggi papers - they got it on their tongues - say no more!

SO

To clear a room that size out those little doors would take - all day.

If I was working for the Germans - (I bet the Germans would'nt come anywhere near me). - whilst I was working - as Hoess said - I would light a smoke and have a puff between so many bodies.

I just divided the room into four - and figured out how long it would take me. I would need gas-masks - actually a full gas suit.

You wouldnt catch me near the corpses without one.

Cheers.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:01 am)

I'm not entirely sure of how the bodies were supposed to get from the chamber to the cremation building, but it seems to me that gas would have got through at the same time as the bodies. Did the sondercommando wear gas masks constantly during their time in these buildings? (rhetorical question)

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:12 am)

I'm not entirely sure of how the bodies were supposed to get from the chamber to the cremation building,

There is a little lift on the left hand side of the oven room. There is a room on the left of the oven room with two little piles of bodies stacked up, the lift is that box sectioned part between the little room and the oven room.

The lift only had the capacity for one corpse and one worker!

The space generated in these images is far greater than what would normally be available, because in the oven rooms directly in front of each oven was a trolley on rails to slide corpses into the ovens. So when you look at these pictures, remember in front of every oven resides a metal trolley that sits in the rails embedded in the floorslab. So basically once you bring a body up the lift, and enter the oven rooms, the only available space is the narrow corridor between the trolleys and the wall.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:22 pm)

To clear a room that size out those little doors would take - all day.

Except when you clear the room, where is the new place the bodies will be? There's no space upstairs. I suppose it would make sense if it took 3 minutes to cremate a body including heat up and cool down, because then there would be new space upstairs being created all the time.

We clear the room by taking the bodies from point A to point B, except point B is one tenth the size of point A, and point A is completely crowded.

Here's a 4th image. The only way this photo (below) made sense to me is by looking at the photograph of the physical model and comparing. And even here it doesn't look like that gas chamber comes off at a 90 degree angle but I guess it does:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”