More Holocau$t claims, and a curious family question

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

More Holocau$t claims, and a curious family question

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:18 am)

OK, so we see a new one every day. This particular claim is against a bunch of Americans who supposedly purloined a train full of goods and jewellery owned by Hungarian Jews.

Read more here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4328311.stm

However, there lies within this article something that should immediately stand out to any revisionist worth his or her salt. Take a look at the one of those names mentioned in the article - Mermelstein. That's right, Mermelstein. I found the following rather odd:

But mostly they stole my family. Of all of us, five brothers and sisters, my father, my mother, my grandmother, I'm on the only one who survived.

So he's the only Mermelstein who survived, then? Funny, as a more famous Mermelstein, our old friend Mel, also 'survived'. Mel was also from Hungary - he was born in Munkacs. As far as I am aware many of these Eastern European Jewish families were very clannish, and that in spite of the fact that Mermelstein was a fairly common name among Hungarian Jews there was little dispersion beyond their community base - this makes it likely that Mel and David Mermelstein were related. Maybe Mel, who lives across the other side of the US, is one of David's 'lost' brothers - according to Mel's memoirs, he 'lost' a brother too. Was this David Mermelstein born in Munkacs?

More intriguingly, is he the same David Mermelstein who submitted his details to this genealogy website, who was also from Munkacs (Munkach)? Did he have a brother called "Mor," "Moric" (or "Moritz"), and (at home) "Moishe"?

We could be onto something here, folks. Maybe Mel and David are related. Like Mel, David shared the same ability to escape impending doom through 'various twists of fate' - maybe it was a family thing, this uncanny Houdiniesque ability. Maybe someone who was said to have died in the 'Holocau$t' didn't. Maybe poor old Mel's family are all alive and well after all. As revisionists, we should be pleased to share what might be some wonderful news.

Also, have a look at this site which also relates the story (or should we say saga) of the Hungarian Jews and their mysterious treasure train:

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/1004/gold_train2.php3

Look at the figure of 800,000. "In 1945, the suit contends, U.S. troops looted the Hungarian Gold Train of valuables the Nazis seized from 800,000 Hungarian Jews." This was the figure for the entire Jewish population of Hungary - and according to the legend only half of these were 'transported' to Auschwitz where they were later allegedly poisoned with Zyklon-B. Yet, by some stroke of magic or supreme management (not the Nazis strong suit, according to some), goods belonging to the entire Hungarian Jewish population was somehow on this train. What complete and utter baloney. As if you could store the property of 800,000 people in 29 (or 24, dependent on which of the two cited sources you choose to accept) boxcars anyway.

The saga of the Magyar Jews is probably the biggest basket of lies of the entire 'Holocau$t' story - there are enough contradictions, anomalies and absurdities there to keep any historian busy for years.

/Ajax
Last edited by Ajax on Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:07 am)

News articles are written by reporter, and the reporters are usually uneducated or uninformed about the facts.

http://www.hagens-berman.com/hgt

Read what the lawfirm that filed the class action has to say.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:34 am)

The problem with Trojan's link is that it's been shredded, utterly, and he has failed to address the points I made. By all means, read it and then
see:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1568

Lawyers are uninformed and uneducated about the facts, they only care about making money; as is the norm for the topics labeled 'holocau$t'

This laughable 'gold train' story is just one more example of the judeo-supremacists' inability to keep their lies straight. But hey, facts don't matter when it comes to the judeo-supremacists and the 'holocau$t' mythology.

The 'holocau$t Industry has met their enemey, it is their own lies.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:21 pm)

For anyone who doesn't know about Ajax's reference to Mel. Here's the link. It was an unfair attempt to bankrupt the early IHR. But they survived big.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p25_Okeefe.html

The_Skunk

Postby The_Skunk » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:10 pm)

Initial denials

The case has not been without controversy.

Some scholars have argued that the story of the "gold train" is false and the possessions of Hungarian Jews were stolen by their own government just after the war.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4328311.stm

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:03 am)

The Skunk's link is revealing:
excerpt:
The case has not been without controversy.

Some scholars have argued that the story of the "gold train" is false and the possessions of Hungarian Jews were stolen by their own government just after the war.

This was certainly the position of the American Department of Justice which opposed the survivors' attempts at compensation from the moment the suit was filed, at first denying the charges, then saying that the events were too long ago for a contemporary court to consider. Judge Patricia Seitz ruled against this argument.

Well now, we have a judeo-supremacist 'Jew's first' True Believer judge 'ruling against this argument'. Rather like asking the wolf to guard the chicken coop.

The story is a fraud as it is alleged and take notice that no one has refuted the shredding this bizarro, judeo-supremacist, money making scam-story took here:

Trojan, we haven't seen a rebuttal to the specific points I listed.

- Hannover

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:18 am)

Trojan,
Your deleted tantrums aside; you have been challenged to rebut specific arguments made against the case of the "gold train". Your continued posts about a settlement mean nothing in lieu of this lack of rebuttal. Any settlement is simply a settlement and does not mean the alleged incident is factual as it is alleged. IOW, a settlement does not refute the challenges made about the case.

Why won't you attempt a rebuttal to the specific points made against the story's claims. Points, I must add, that were largely made against documents presented by the very law firm who cashed in while representing those who got the settlement.

Please post your response in the appropriate, initial thread in which you were challenged, here:

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:47 am)

Hannover
judeo-supremacist 'Jew's first' True Believer judge

Any evidence to support that this particular judge is a "jedeo-supremacist"?

A powerful assertion, to accuse a sitting federal judge of being impartial. Anything to back this up?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:41 pm)

Easy. Over the view of her own government, she took a pro-Zionist position, no other opinion mattered ... Israel 1st, judeo-preference all the way. Her simple minded belief in the stupid 'holocau$t' story is enough right there, not to mention the nutjob 'gold train' tale that she supported. Impartial? Not a chance.

I note you have still not answered my specifc points about the laughable 'gold train' story.

- Hannover

Trojan, 'jedeo' is spelled 'judeo' and I think you meant 'partial'.

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:00 pm)

Hannover wrote:Easy. Over the view of her own government, she took a pro-Zionist position, no other opinion mattered ... Israel 1st, judeo-preference all the way. Her simple minded belief in the stupid 'holocau$t' story is enough right there, not to mention the nutjob 'gold train' tale that she supported. Impartial? Not a chance.

So, on the basis of one ruling, in which the judge rulled favorably for the plaintiffs, and against the very goverment you claim is involved in the holocaust story-cover-up, you tarnish her reputation.

I thought the US government was pro-zionist, why would they take an ant-zionist position? damn, can't follow the players without a score card

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:58 pm)

Easy again. The US govt. had already bought into the gas chambers fraud & Zionist scam, there was no need for them to allow the US Army to be falsely maligned.

- Hannover

Trojan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Trojan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:14 pm)

Hannover wrote:Easy again. The US govt. had already bought into the gas chambers fraud & Zionist scam, there was no need for them to allow the US Army to be falsely maligned.

- Hannover

So the US Government, while supporting the ficitonal story of the Holocaust - complete with gas chambers, etc., was unable to quell an assertion by fictional holocaust survivors about a fictional train loaded with fictional valuables. The story leading directly to wrong doings by the US Army.

The end result being a payment by the governemnt of $25.5 million in a fictional case - thus tarnishing the image of the US Army during a time of war.

Wow - I'm just speachless after that. Now that the fictional holocaust survivors have bitten the proverbial hand that feeds them, to you think that there will be any backlash against the jews?

:?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:22 pm)

Trojan:
To the US government there was no 'gold train' story to "quell", that is the point. Only via a curiously sympathetic judge did the scammers rake in the cash for their bogus claims.

Just because the US govt. made the mistake of accepting the phoney '6,000,000 & gas chambers' to hide massive Allied atrocities doesn't mean they have to accept everything else. In fact, by accepting the main elements of the fraud, the US govt. now finds itself vulnerable to bogus claims they never anticipated. That's what happens when you support lies, what a nasty trap to be in. The 'gold train' story is but one of them.

Let's recall the Jews who sued the US government for 'not bombing Auschwitz'. Are these Jews 'biting the hand that feeds them'? Oops.

Trojan, you're "speechless" with your own string of nonsequiturs. That says more about you than anything else.

- Hannover

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:12 pm)

Trojan/Hannover,
Let's move this debate to:
Last notice.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:58 am)

I agree with the Moderator. My main point was about poor old Mel - surely we should be happy if David turns out to be one of his 'lost relatives'?
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”