2nd Annual 'Holocau$t' Tale Contest

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

2nd Annual 'Holocau$t' Tale Contest

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:24 pm)

OK, here it is, cash for the bizarre.

If the laughable 'holocau$t survivors' can profit, then so should Revisionists. Ofcourse, $200 is chump change compared to the scams the lying 'survivors' have pulled off.

Have a look, opportunity knocks.

Previous winners here:
http://www.historiography-project.org/c ... nners.html

- Hannover
http://www.historiography-project.org/c ... ntest.html
see site for additional links

Contest Zone

Enter our Contest and Win Cash!
Announcing the 2nd Annual David McCalden Most Macabre Halloween Holocaust Tale Challenge. The winner gets a $200 cash prize.

Pits of boiling human fat? Human soap? Giant "death by steaming" pressure cookers? Fountains of blood squirting from the earth?

Help us find new Holocaust stories you find macabre and ridiculous.

Please submit the tale, with full citations of its appearance and use, to the e-mail address below. If you need or prefer to send photocopies (or originals, of course), you may do so to:

Halloween Contest
PO Box 1710
Apple Valley, CA 92307
The winner will receive a $200 cash prize; second place will receive a $50 cash prize. Entries are to be judged on four factors:

1. Originality (search our site before entering),
2. The macabre nature of the tale,
3. Citation of the source(s) where the tale or claim has appeared, and
4. The use of the tale in official Holocaust histories. (Receive added points if your submission was used in a court of law.)

The contest deadline is Saturday, October 30, 2005. You may enter as many times as you wish, but there will be only one winning entry per person. Each contest entry is subject to verification. The winners will be announced on Sunday, October 31, 2005 (Halloween).

The prize is in honor of skeptic and founder of the Institute for Historical Review, David McCalden. All submissions become the property of the Holocaust Historiography Project, and may be published on this website.

Let's make David proud!

If you want to see what you're up against, check the winning entries from the 1st Annual David McCalden Most Macabre Halloween Holocaust Tale Challenge.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Mark_Twain
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mark_Twain » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:08 pm)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:41 am)

I gotta go with this whopper from liar and nutjob, Arnold Friedman.
(at the Flossenburg camp)

"I stayed in the hospital for three days and had good food and a rest. The S.S. would come in twice a day and take away some men. A few times they would come past my bed, but they would take the man next to me. Then one evening, a lot of S.S. walked into the room and they ordered us to follow them. They ordered us into a room and locked the door. I heard a noise like a snake hissing, and then I heard the slave laborers shouting, "They are gassing us!" I smelled an awful odor. Some of the men dropped dead. The rest of us ran around the room cursing the Nazis.
I couldn't take it much longer and ran to the door and took hold of the knob and tried to open it. The door was locked. The smell of the gas got stronger. I coughed, and choked, and put my face to the keyhole and kept inhaling a little air from the outside.
We had been in the room for about five minutes when I heard them outside the door talking in German. "Let's see if some of them are still alive." I went away from the keyhole and the door opened. For some reason which I could never figure out, God had saved me from the gas chamber. The S.S. shouted for us to go out. There were only five of us still alive; sixty lay behind, dead.

As soon as we came outside and breathed the fresh air, the S.S. started to beat us. They chased us to a railroad station into boxcars and closed the doors on us. In the boxcar I lay down on the floor. I was bewildered. I couldn't figure it out. Why hadn't the S.S. murderers finished the job in the gas room? No, I couldn't figure these things out".

from: 'Death Was Our Destiny',p.49-50, by Arnold Friedman,
Vantage Press, 1972.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd 'holocau$t' story is the message.

- Hannover

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:53 pm)

The envelope please. And the winners are ...

http://www.historiography-project.org/c ... nners.html

Contest Winners, October 31, 2005

Holocaust Historiography Project is proud to announce the winners of the 2nd Annual David McCalden Most Macabre Halloween Holocaust Tale Challenge, which ended October 30, 2005.

There are some interesting coincidences in this year's contest. First, each of the winning contestants -- and a high percentage of the other entrants -- asked that their winnings be donated to the defense fund of Germar Rudolf, the revisionist researcher who has been falsely arrested à la Ernst Zundel, who currently awaits his fate at the tender mercies of the U.S. government. We will be sending Germar Rudolf $250 for his legal expenses. And, inspired by the generosity of our contestants, we will also be making a $250 donation to Ernst Zundel, currently imprisoned in Germany for thought crimes, for his legal expenses. Those wishing to contribute to German Rudolf are urged to do so at:

Castle Hill Publishers
PO Box 257768
Chicago, IL 60625
Make your check out to "Castle Hill Publishers."

Those wishing to support Ernst Zundel's continuing fight for truth and freedom can send donations to:

Ingrid Zundel
3152 Parkway #13, PMB109
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Also, while the honorable mention winner mentions burning babies alive, so does the testimony from which the second place winner drew his entry. See the full text of each of our winning contest entries for all the grisly details.

Congratulations to each of our winners, and thanks to everyone who participated in our contest.
====
First Place -- $200.00

That night the Greenshirts loaded two hundred Jewish prisoners into trucks and drove them to the municipal slaughter house There, in a fiendish parody of kosher methods of butchering, they hung many of the Jews on meat hooks and slit their throats others they forced to kneel at chopping blocks while they beheaded them with cleavers.[...]

Source: The Long Balkan Night, by Leigh White

Submitted by Charles Krafft
====
Second Place -- $50.00
A baby survived its mother's murder in the Nazi showers. David Faber, a teenager imprisoned at the concentration camp, found it, still suckling, as he pried open its gassed mother's cold embrace.

The Jewish boy was carrying out Nazi orders to collect gold teeth and any other valuables from the dead. As he unlaced the woman's fingers, her baby cried out.

Faber and another man wanted to save the infant. They tried to secret it to the women in the camp. They got caught.

The Nazis led Faber and the infant to the ovens.

They threw the baby into the flames.[...]

The man with him was murdered.[...]

"But I survived," he told them. "I survived."

Source: Deseret News (http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,605154420,00.html)

Submitted by William Comer
====
Honorable mention
They brought an aged woman with her daughter to this building. The latter was in the last stage of pregnancy. She was brought to the "Lazarett," was put on a grass plot, and several Germans came to watch the delivery. This spectacle lasted 2 hours. When the child was born, Menz asked the grandmother -- that is the mother of this woman -- whom she preferred to see killed first. The grandmother begged to be killed. But, of course; they did the opposite; the newborn baby was killed first, then the child's mother, and finally the grandmother.

Source: Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal. Volume VIII. Proceedings: 20 February 1946-7 March 1946. [Official text in the English language.] Nuremberg: IMT, 1947.

Submitted by Simon Gilford
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have the full text of these winning contest entries.

- Hannover

simon1003

Postby simon1003 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:34 pm)

I got the honourable mention, were the winning submissions from contributors to this board? I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”