Jewish Death Squads killed Germans!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
mata_hari

Jewish Death Squads killed Germans!

Postby mata_hari » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:38 pm)

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi ... &sec=world

QUOTE:

Jews tell of revenge death squads to kill Nazis

JERUSALEM: A group of elderly Holocaust survivors came forward with accounts of a death squad they had formed after World War II to take revenge on their Nazi persecutors, recounting a brazen operation in which they poisoned hundreds of SS officers.

In a Friday broadcast on Israel Channel Two TV, the survivors recalled hunting down SS officers in the dead of night. Disguised as British or American officers, they would drag the SS men out of their homes and execute them, they said.

In their largest operation, the group, codenamed “Avengers,” received a large amount of arsenic from Paris and laced loaves of bread fed to hundreds of SS officers imprisoned in an American camp after the war.

“I didn't see myself as a murderer, not then and not today,” said group member Simcha Rotem.

Sixty years after the end of World War II, with most of several dozen Avengers either dead or in their late 70s and 80s, Rotem said they gave into family pressure to recount their experiences to their children, grandchildren and other relatives.

Aaron Breitbart, senior researcher at the Simon Wiesenthal Centre in Los Angeles, said the tale of the bread-poisoning plot is plausible.

“This is not a story that somebody is telling out of a hat. There was such a plan. We just don't know how close they got to carrying it out,” said Breitbart.

Rotem, 81 and living in Jerusalem, took charge of a plan to poison to death 28,000 SS officers imprisoned by the Americans in Dachau and Nuremberg in Germany.

“I wanted to finish off the SS officers who were held by the Americans ... unfortunately we did not succeed,” he said.

But another plan, carried out in part by Joseph Harmatz, largely succeeded. Harmatz found work at a bakery that supplied bread to American-run prisoner camps.

He said he received arsenic in rubber bottles from Paris, which he then used to poison 3,000 loaves of bread. About 2,280 SS men ate the bread, he said, but couldn't say how many – or if any – died. News reports at the time said more than 200 people were hospitalised, but made no mention of deaths.

Michael Bar-Zohar, author of a book, The Avengers, published in 1967, said the bread poisoning was the group's biggest operation.

They also considered an attempt to poison the water supply of five German cities but decided against it, Bar-Zohar said. Rotem confirmed they had other plans that were called off because they were afraid of killing innocent people. – AP
======================================

I found this article in the thread at:
http://prodp.proboards47.com/index.cgi? ... 1135551250
You have to register at this forum to view the tread and it's amazing how supportive most of the posters are of these mass murder attempts directed towards German prisoners.

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:57 am)

For a further look into the destruction of Germans and German nationals after the war you might want to read John Sack's book "An eye for an eye" . The book is about the communist - Jewish controlled camps that Stalin used to cleanse Eastern and Central Europe of approximately 20 million Germans who had been living in East Prussia, Hungary, Poland, the Baltics States and so on for hundreds of years. Stalin's gulag system had always been run by Jews: Beria, Kaganovich, Yagoda, Berman etc.

Bacque's books "Crimes and Mercies" and "Other losses" tells of the American camps that starved to death thousands of German POW's after the war. Bacques books are well documented but like the holocausters, he cannot back his claims up with bodies. The main difference between his claims and those of the holocausters is that he is not allowed to look where he knows the bodies are to be found and the holocausters just can't find any.

I beleive Solzhhenitsyn has written on this same topic.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:05 am)

mata_hari wrote:Michael Bar-Zohar, author of a book, The Avengers, published in 1967, said the bread poisoning was the group's biggest operation.

They also considered an attempt to poison the water supply of five German cities but decided against it, Bar-Zohar said. Rotem confirmed they had other plans that were called off because they were afraid of killing innocent people. – AP
======================================

I found this article in the thread at:
http://prodp.proboards47.com/index.cgi? ... 1135551250
You have to register at this forum to view the tread and it's amazing how supportive most of the posters are of these mass murder attempts directed towards German prisoners.

You'll find a lot of details on the same "avenging operations" in Michael Elkin's 1971 book "Forged in Fury". Here is a reader's review of the book at Amazon:

Quote: a reader's review at Amazon

Jewish attempt at genocide in post-war Germany

The Jewish attempt at indiscriminate genocide of innocent defeated Germans deserves to be widely known, and this includes the complicity of such Jewish luminaries as Chaim Weizmann himself, who co-operated in finding a deadly vector to spread in the water reservatories of the destroyed German cities. Everything is in this book, from sordid cowardly murder, to the true attempted genocide of Germans by Jews. Elkins covers the identity of his terrorist acquaintances under false names, but confirmation is here through another book: "The Seventh Million" by Tom Segev, narrating the exact same events. If you're tired of constant brainwashing, if you want to know more and have learned to read between the lines, read both these books and gape in astonishment.

Elkins, a Jew, was the BBC correspondant in Jerusalem at the time of the Six Day War. He was well connected with the top people responsible for all the "avenging" that had gone on in defeated Germany. His book makes it clear that the futute president Chaim Weizmann himself was indeed an accomplice in the mass poisoning attempt. Elkins, of course, heartily approves of all the "heroic deeds" he describes.

More details on the same stories in another book, currently in print, titled "The Avengers: a Jewish War Story" by Rich Cohen.

I have also on record from the "History Channel" (Iberian) a documentary film in which all the "avenging" deeds, including the bread poisoning etc., are described by the perpetrators themselves, most of whom soldiered with (by now deceased) Aba Kovner, the leading character in Cohen's book, as partisans during the War and plain "avenging" terrorists after the War ended. I don't know what the film's original title was (it was either "A Vingança" or "Os Vingadores" in the Portuguese version). It was produced with assistance from something called "The New Foundation for Cinema and Television" (I believe there were no other final credits).

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”