"steam chambers" are still subject of belief

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

"steam chambers" are still subject of belief

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:59 pm)

It appears that those devious "steam chambers" are still a hot subject of belief amongst some people even today. This is an actual conversation on IRC (internet relay chat).

Read on:

<khe> the jews didnt lie about their experience in concentration camps
<haldan> Yes, they did khe.
<haldan> Did the Germans steam Jews in the Treblinka transit-camp, yes or no?
<haldan> Well?
<khe> I have no idea
<haldan> Did they make soap out of the Jud'?
<khe> wait
<khe> yes they did both
<haldan> They did?
<khe> I read steam as stream first
<khe> they did.
<haldan> So they steamed Jews to death like lobsters in Treblinka?
<haldan> In massive "steam chambers"?
<khe> yes
<haldan> How come that nobody else in this world believes in such nonsense except you and perhaps some other less fortunate people?
<haldan> Not even the Jews believe in such fantasies anymore.
<haldan> They deny those things, yet, to my knowledge, they hanged people at Nuremberg for supposedly doing it.
<khe> you mean except me, every other rational human, leading politicians all over the world?
<haldan> Nobody believes in "steam chambers". In any case, I dare you to name one respected historian who does. Can you?
<haldan> Just ONE?
<khe> try any respected history book
<haldan> Which one, name one book and one historian who believes in the "steam chambers", please?
<khe> any history book that teaches children german history (in germany)
<haldan> Name one book in which there is credible proof or even mention of "steam chambers" wherein the historian alleges these were used in the murder of Jews. Just one?
<haldan> Why can you not?
<[myg0t]h4x^^> lol
<khe> read any of the books I already mentioned
<haldan> You never mentioned one book. Please do if you can.
<haldan> Which German historian has written about the "steam chambers" and in what book was this written in?
<khe> Any history book that teaches children german history (in germany)
<haldan> OK, so just name (specifically) one book which teaches that the Germans "steamed" to death Jews in Treblinka, like that of lobsters.
<haldan> Why can you not?
<haldan> You have not mentioned one book, khe.
<haldan> You have still not mentioned one book or historian who alleges the German used "steam chambers" to murder people in Treblinka.
<khe> go to some webpage, see what books I mean and read them
<haldan> Which books do you mean? Can you name one?
<haldan> Just one?
<haldan> You have not mentioned one book, khe.
<haldan> The question is why you cannot.

Note the use of repetition by the person I spoke to, as if it would somehow enhance the validity or prove the assertions of the matter, which in this case was "steam chambers". This is what happens when kids are educated by organisations like NIZKOR and suchlike, the brain becomes lobotomized, they simply cannot differentiate what is fact and what is rumour, propaganda or even brazen lies.
Almost as if logic has been completely hijacked.
As I say, one must assume the role of a prosecutor.

-haldan
Last edited by Haldan on Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:37 am)

There is a saying in my native language as well as in German I think: Against stupidity, the gods themselves fight in vain.

Thank you for posting this evidence to the fact that when it comes to the Big H, all Enlightenment has been thrown out the window by westerners.

Really disgustingly pathetic, that "khe"....

I suppose that German school books doesn't mentioned steam chambers (or at least hasn't for the last 40-50 years or so). Or perhaps the DDR schoolbooks had steamchambers in them all the way up til the fall of the wall?

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:38 am)

The poor sap just can't give up one bit of the wacked out fraud. By acknowledging that steam chambers are a lie, the entire thing starts to unravel. The steam chambers junk was submitted at Nuremberg by the USSR with no opposition from the other Allies.
You'll notice that same tactic in the mainstream media and the Holocaust Industry in general. While they don't outwardly support such things as steam chambers, they never mention the fact of them being accepted at Nuremberg and that the ridiculous steam chamber lie was the only detailed study of an alleged mass murder weapon presented at any trial, phoney as it was. The tactic then is simply to avoid steam chambers, human soap, human skin lampshades, mass murder by electrocution, etc. All of these were at one time 'facts'.
"The coward threatens when he is safe".
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:44 am)

Goethe wrote: The tactic then is simply to avoid steam chambers, human soap, human skin lampshades, mass murder by electrocution, etc. All of these were at one time 'facts'.

Yes, they simply went down the "Memory Hole".

I think most people, including the elderly, do not realize at all that the Big H story has changed quite dramatically since 1945. Especially the young people, as probbly khe above, thinks that the same thing has been claimed all the time since 1945.

It's truelly Orwellian! :(

Vilho

Postby Vilho » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:24 am)

Goethe wrote:By acknowledging that steam chambers are a lie, the entire thing starts to unravel.

What's the most important thing is that there is no better proof for the alleged gassings than there was for the human soap, steam chambers etc. They're all based on "eyewitness" testimonies.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:27 pm)

I must say that I have never heard with my own ears anyone voicing belief in homicidal steam chambers.

If someone has any example of steam chambers mentioned in school history books, references would be appreciated. I did a small survey of the history text books used in my country since the end of the 80's, and I sure found some bizarre claims, but nothing about "steam chambers".

Probably the guy just heard about it from someone he trusted - parents or grand parents grown up with the first version of the Big H story perhaps (it seems to be a young person) - and then tries to rationalize his irrational belief in them by saying that it's written in some history textbook he won't give the title to...

Or he doesn't know the difference between water steam and Zyklon B. :roll:

As I've stated before: most people are utterly ignorant when it comes to the details of the Holohoax story, especially the ones concerning the "gas chambers". No wonder, since all Holohoax education consists mainly of pseudo-religious mass hysteria and sobby emotionalism. It has to - in order to keep young minds from seeing the obvious cracks in the Shoah idol. Thus all the hoi polloi and media talk about "gas ovens" etc. Nothing is questioned, nothing is checked against facts. The guy "knows" that jews were killed in steam chambers, and he probably will not check out if this is claimed by anyone else nowadays, not even with his (rabid exterminationist of course) history teacher.

You could accept this kind of stupid, blind faith and pathetic naivitë from a child or a mentally retarded person, but "khe" is sadly to say, not much different from the average Joe when it comes to disscussion on Holohoax topics.

Holohoax in, brains out.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:32 pm)

This "khe" person is what one would call a "average Joe". If he were Jamie McCarthy or some other Holycaust bigwig, his faith would have been very different, but for the average Joe you can believe in many aspects. The bigwigs must always refine their faith and renew it, as previous stories and inventions has simply not stood the test of time and most of it has been exposed as unwitty lies, in the eyes of myself atleast.

I think "khe" should change his belief from the "steam chambers" to the stories of showers who would release gas from the nozzle heads, or to the newest refinement in Holycaust belief; "Zyklon-B wire-mesh insertion devices".

You have to assume the role of a prosecutor to get a decent answer from these people.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:40 pm)

If confronted with sources that clearly shows that the steam chamber yarn was abandoned by the court historians more than 50 years ago, he would probably ignore the whole thing, walk his way. Or he will suddenly say that he never said that jews were killed in steam chambers. The response is always completely irrational. All heretical thoughts will simply be blocked out.

To discuss the Holohoax with Average Joe is quite like debating a stone.
But we have to reach out in some way (even if I think that revisionist activists should focus on people with sufficient intellectual capacities). There might be intelligent lifeforms out there! :o

Several times on discussion forums I have approached posters who denounce revisionists as nuts or otherwise preach holocaustianism and politely asked them to explain why they believed the Holocaust happened. I have asked them to take a look at revisionists texts and to comment on them. Often, rather than hurling insults at me, they don't respond at all. Sometimes when discusssing the Big H over the internet in a more mano a mano fashion and presenting a list of links to revisionist arguments, the other guy has simply stopped responding to my messages. At least I would like to think that some off those people read some of those texts I sent them and got cold feet. Maybe they just felt panic, or fear.

Most likely, some of the top holohoax promotors and historians are aware that the whole thing is a fraud, thus actively Then there is probably a number of intelligent people who at least suspect that it is a hoax, but don't speak out because of the (wellfounded) fear of being socially ostracized and other nasty things happening. But most of all, people don't want to leave their cozy old world view. They don't want it brutally crushed by the ugly truth.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”