A New Townhall Interview With Jürgen Graf! (Audio)

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

A New Townhall Interview With Jürgen Graf! (Audio)

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:23 am)

Image December 2, 2005
New Townhall Interview with Jürgen Graf!
Conducted By Dr. David Duke

Dr. Duke's most popular guest ever, Revisionist Historian Jürgen Graf, is interviewed during this riveting edition of Townhall web-radio!

Jürgen Graf is a much admired historian, scholar and patriot who has been persecuted in his homeland of Switzerland for daring to examine the many outrageous claims being made by an unscrupulous and corrupt Holocaust Industry. Dr. Duke features Jürgen once again on this special 75 minute broadcast of his popular radio show.

Topics include: The recent extraditions of leading Revisionist Historians David Irving, Germar Rudof, Ernst Zundel and Siegfried Verbeke; The Zionist war against Free Speech; The acceptance of Revisionist History around the world; Jürgen's life in exile; The Auschwitz gas chamber myth; Jewish WWII death toll estimates; The 'Russian' Mafia; The persecution of 80 year old Revisionist Gaston Amaudruz; The Holocaust story with all it's repercussions for modern times; The trials and triumphs of leading Historical Revisionists and much more.

Recorded in Eastern Europe, you can hear David and Jürgen discuss these and many other important topics at the links below:

Streaming Mp3
Download Mp3

The Townhall program is an interactive live webcast held on Stormfront's Townhall thread, you can listen to the shows 24 hours a day from the Townhall Archives, or you can hear the show LIVE every weekday at 9AM EST - HERE!

Previous Townhall interviews with Jürgen Graf
Jürgen Graf 3/14/05 Interview: Streaming, Download Mp3
Jürgen Graf 2/23/05 Interview: Streaming, Download Mp3
"Either we have free speech.....
OR WE DON'T"

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:17 pm)

A new Townhall interview with Revisionist Historian Jürgen Graf today, January 26, 2006! (the streaming link may be a little shakey but the download link seems to work well)

Streaming Mp3
Download Mp3
Previous Townhall interviews with Jürgen!
Jürgen Graf 12/02/05 Interview: Streaming, Download Mp3
Jürgen Graf 3/14/05 Interview: Streaming, Download Mp3

Jürgen Graf 2/23/05 Interview: Streaming, Download Mp3
OR WE DON'T"

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:57 pm)

Graf says in this interview that he is translating Mattogno's book on the health care in Auschwitz. Seems very interesting! Documents on the treatment of Hungarian Jews &c.

Obersto

Postby Obersto » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:10 pm)

A good interview, although Graf being associated with David Duke and his interview being hosted by a White Nationalist website kind of worries me. Thats not a good image for revisionists to be associated with.
"As to the Holocaust, I just raised a few questions. And I didn't receive any answers to my questions."
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:05 pm)

Obersto said:

... a White Nationalist website kind of worries me.

Obersto, you worry too much.

It is people like David Duke and many others of his persuasion that get the message of the myth, out there. They get it much farther and wider than we. They are on the side of truth, like we are.

Thats not a good image for revisionists to be associated with.

Did you never think, White Nationalists might not like to be associated with 'holocaust deniers'?

'Image' is for Hollywood, Obersto.

This is not Hollywood, this is war, and like politics, war makes strange allies.

I just read somewhere, 'twenty five people a year are prosecuted over the myth every year in Austria alone, for the last 5 years. The prisons must be full.

The lying-wonder must be slain.

Every arrow of truth, aimed at it's heart, regardless of the quiver it came from, is most welcome.

Cheers
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:26 am)

Obersto wrote:A good interview, although Graf being associated with David Duke and his interview being hosted by a White Nationalist website kind of worries me. Thats not a good image for revisionists to be associated with.

You don't have to be a White Preservationist to be a Revisionist but the White Preservationists are, to a man, Revisionists. It is pretty amazing, for whatever reason at this time they are probably the strongest support pillar for Revisionism that I have run across, this is just the way it is.

Now I am happy to report that a good many of these folks are decent, polite, people. Take for instance Dr. Duke, I listen to his Townhall radio program quite a bit, he is a former Congressman who I have NEVER heard use a racial epithet or speak disparagingly of other races, matter of fact I would classify the man as a first rate truth teller and humanitarian as well as a White advocate.

However since he did write a book about Jewish Supremacism he gets kicked around and demonized pretty badly by the monopoly media and many people have been conditioned to believe he is the Devil himself.

Often Dr. Duke will read my posts over the air, "FREE ZUNDEL NOW says this or that", it sends an unconscious message around the world whenever he reads my ID on his popular radio show and he always makes sure to do that with a little extra emphasis, he is a fantastic supporter for Revisionism and I love him for that --

I really believe David Duke is one of the good guys, his brand of White advocacy is little different from say what someone like Jessy Jackson does for his people. Hell David was on a TV show a couple of months ago and even the Black callers ended up agreeing with what he was saying -- http://www.currentissues.tv/ --

Dr. Duke earned a degree in History, I hope Revisionist Forum readers will reconsider any preconceived notions you might have about this man and cut him a little slack --
OR WE DON'T"

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:16 am)

I clicked on the first link, and I learned a lot. I liked Graf's demeanor and beaming intellect. I learned things such as how Pressac was the appointed star to disprove revisionists, but he made such amazing concessions to the revisionists that when he died, there wasn't a peep in the media.

Duke went overboard on how many languages Graf can speak, but Duke appeared bright and eloquent as well.

Graf's description of the Jewish Soviet reporter who wrote in Pravda or Tass about Auschwitz a week after the Soviets occupied, was a rivetting story. I know that's how Graf became a revisionist, but to hear it in his own words was something.

It's amazing how you can get into this subject, and there's still tons of new things to learn!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”