Hamas, Iran and the Holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Hamas, Iran and the Holocaust

Postby Radar » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:58 am)

Things are changing for the cause of Holocaust revisionism in ways that we do not see clearly yet but one thing is certain: the Holocaust promoters are very, very edgy even if 60 years after the events we are inundated with Holocaust propaganda. Iran, an important nation in the Middle East and in world affairs has taken a stand disputing the great Holocaust Moloch; Hamas, which has not yet been heard on the subject, has secured the support of Saudi Arabia and Egypt agaisnt US pressure to starve them out, further isolating Israel and the US in world opinion; as a result of the trials of Irving, Zundel and Rudolf, unfortunate as they may be, millions are becoming aware of the absurd thought-control regime which supports the Holocaust dogma in Germany, France and other European countries.

Hamas and Iran are vilfied in the US media for calling for the "destruction" of Israel, that is the Zionist state. Why they don't immediately respond by pointing out that Zionist Israel seeks to "destroy" the Palestinian people puzzles me. The evidence is there. It is Israel which does not want peace and the reason is their racist, aggrssive agenda. The Arabs are too polite in my estimation.

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:19 am)

Before you comdemn use Arabs for being too polite you should know what the situation on the ground is truly like.

Very few Arabs if any actually believe the standard story about the Holocaust. They may say they believe it to avoid running afoul of the Israelis but in private they will tell you it's a lie.

We also know that it is on the basis of this lie that they have stolen our land. But the reality is different from what people outside the region would like us to do. As long as Israel has the full backing of the USA there is nothing we can do except accept a compromise that will give us at most 25% of our land back. Hamas can talk a big game but if Israel completes its apartheid wall then they are going to be no threat to the Israelis short of whatever Qassem rockets they can fire out of here (Gaza) and the reprisals for those attacks are deadly for the average Palestinian. Iran can talk a bigger game because their weapons are more powerful but any attack on Israel is going to harm us in the territories. Don't forget that Saddam killed an Arab girl back in '91 during the first war. It is a no-win situation to have other countries fight Israel on our behalf.

So we have to accept that Israel is there and is going to stay there, at least until Western opinions change greatly. And if the Jews are controlling western opinion then it won't change. Hamas and Iran have good intentions in wanting to eliminate the Zionist entity but it won't happen. So it's a waste of time to discuss getting rid of Israel. We should begin taking care of ourselves.

In this respect no one helps us. The other Arab countries treat us like Jews and Iran gives money to Hizb'ullah but not to any Palestinian groups. Even Saddam Hussein only gave money to martyrs families after they were dead. ANd now those funds have been cut off also. Only Hamas has ever actually helped us on a social level and that's why they won the election.

If this situation sounds hopeless then realize that it is. Our only hope is inchanging western opinion and revisionism remains the best possible means of changing that.

Secret Anne X

Postby Secret Anne X » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:19 pm)

Hi,

Please keep in mind that Israel is an artificial state that is based on the idea that (1) Jews all over the world are the same, (2) Jews all over the world want to live together, (3) Jews all over the world want to live together in a hot arid country that is ruled by force with insufficient water resources for everyone living in the region especially by Western standards of water use, and (4) Jews all over the world need a homeland to escape to "next time."

All of these ideas are false. Jews are different from country to country. Most Jews do not want to live in Israel, and in fact many Israelis don't want to live there either, that is why they are all over the US and Europe and Australia but are still listed in the "body count" to outnumber Arabs. I know several Israelis who left because it's too hot, as a matter of fact.

That leaves the fourth idea, which is what the Holocaust is for.

The first point to make is that non-Israeli Jews are starting to get wise to the fact that Israel is not their country. The second point is that the first three ideas, being false, will not be able to keep Israel going forever, no matter what happens. (Arab terrorism probably helps hold Israel together more than anything.)

Changing minds, weak ideas behind the formation of the state, declining and aging population -- these are the things that will lead to Israel's demise as a Jewish state. There will eventually be a blended Jewish-Arab state that will become more Arab, and probably in the next 50 years.

Sorry to be off topic!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:36 pm)

If Hamas openly goes pro-Revisionist we will really have something. Imagine how panic stricken the judeo-supremacists must be right now. The very foundation for their domination and ability to silence opposition is under attack. Debunking the 'holocaust' myth is the ultimate weapon of mass deconstruction. And it' so easy.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:45 pm)

Hi Rashid,

You are so right. Debunking the foundation is the way to go. And that foundation is the holocaust. And boy is it clearly a fraud!

Rashid, I'd have some caution because Israel knows that's their foundation. I hope you go on the web in some way that's anonymous.

You are, I believe the first Arab to ever post on revforum. The first Palestinian and the first Arab.

By the way, do you know anything about that famous Palestinian cartoonist murdered in London in the 1990's? Some say that Arab governments might have killed him, others say it was the Israelis.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:51 pm)

Rashid, welcome, and please understand that when I said that "Arabs" were too polite I did not mean to offend and perhaps I should have even used the broader term "Muslims" to refer to the many representatives of the opposition to the Zionists not all of whom are Arabs that we see from time to time on our television, and many of whom are quite able. In that context they are dealing not with the end game but with the propaganda struggle with the Zionists which the latter have been winning in the US and European media. The Zionist agents constantly put them on the defensive as "terrorists" and bring up the statements about "destroying Israel". What I was suggesting was that the Palestinian defenders should go on the offensive against these tactics and immediatley on hearing it point out vigorously the "state terrorism" practiced by Israel and the practical destruction of the Palestinian people caused by Israeli policies. Israel wants to destroy the Palestinians, to clear them out of Palestine and has repeatedly avoided opportunites for peace until they acheive that aim. This has been and is their policy. That's the message to hammer. I don't hear it, at least not clearly.

Also the decision of the International Court of Justice holding the Israeli settlements illegal violations of international law and finding the "wall" illegal and subject to removal should be pushed constantly even if it is ignored by the media.

This will not end the occupation by itself, certainly not in the short term but it is important in the "war" being fought for the hearts and minds of free Americans. That's all.

Markion

Postby Markion » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:25 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme in another thread mentioned that people think of the revisionists as some kind of Flat Earth society. Those people do not realize the importance of revisionism.

The Jewish press is even right to some degree when it states that revisionism is anti-semitic.
We are trying to propagate the truth about the holocaus story and thereby weterminate the immunity of the Jewish people that it uses like some Third World dictator or some members of parliament. once that shield is down, then the trial on the state of Israel and the zionists will begin. ;et's hope, it will be a fair trial and not that same inquisition that Germar, Ernst and the others face.

Knowing that the people accused here have already commited all the most horrible crimes, even genocide, they will rather die than let that happen. So, all those who are enthusiastic about the progress of revisionism must know that the battle has only begun. Look at Palestine and you all can see that not state murder, not murdering children, not apartheid, censorship, imprisonment, abduction, mutilation, fanatism and the big bomb are out of discussion.
This is our struggle of the 21st century.
It is a struggle of David vs. Goliath, only that David is the philistine and Goliath the Jew - and to be honest, after all what is written here I believe it was also so in the original story.
Here I stand. I can do nothing else. God help me! Amen. - Martin Luther

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:33 am)

First thank you all again for such a warm welcome. I do hope other Arabs and Moslems will post here eventually. And yes I am using a proxy server so even if Isreal tried to get the log files from you guys - and I'm pretty sure you'd destroy them sooner than hand them over - I think I'm safe for now. There are enough Rashids in Gaza and I am using my mother's maiden name as my last name here (like Arafat before me).

Hamas cannot at this point - while Israel is controlling its money and while some 'moderates' are holding out the idea of talks with Israel - openly debate the Holocaust in public. They would hold too great a risk of being thrown in Israeli jails. This doesn't mean that it won't happen eventually but it won't happen soon.

In answer to another question I don't remember a case of a Palestinian cartoonist being killed but so many people have died that it wouldn't surprise me.

Last let me say about Arabs in general that as far as the 'leadership' goes they are as much complicit in this whole Zionist scam as the Israelis themselves. As I said before none of them really care what happens to us. Jordan has changed in the last couple of years thanks to the queen being 'one of us'. But Egypt for instance is stonewalling us thanks to the election of Hamas and that's 25% of all the Arabs in the world right now. The Arabs leaders including the Sa'udis are calling on Hamas to recognize Israel - after kicking us all out fifteen years ago that's a convenient stance to take.

The 'Arab street' is different. They care about us. But they are powerless unless a pan-Arabic or pan-Moslem movement sweeps them away. And US influence won't let that happen here.

So - again - we are stuck.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”