Ernst Zundel's Old Radio Shows Now Online!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Ernst Zundel's Old Radio Shows Now Online!

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:56 am)

I am very happy to announce that a number of broadcasts from Ernst Zundel's old radio program "A Voice Of Freedom", which originally aired during the mid 1990s, can now be listened to on-line courtesy of the hard working folks at SolarGeneral.com!

During these shows you will hear Ernst debunk Zionist WWII propaganda and recount many harrowing tales from his heroic life spent as one of the world's foremost Truth Movement activists -- :lol:

As you listen to these audio files don't be surprised if you find yourself asking "why the HELL is this GENTLEMAN in jail"!!??

Image "While I still have a MOUTH TO SPEAK, A MIND TO THINK and A BREATH TO BREATH I can tell you that the truth will be told without fear or favor because we are going to RING THE BELLS OF FREEDOM whether these people like it or not"

-- Ernst Zundel, Voice Of Freedom Radio Broadcast #291

Ernst Zundel's
"A Voice Of Freedom"
Radio Broadcasts!

Image Voice Of Freedom Program #289
Topics: This is the 1st show after the Zundel House fire bombing incident / Ernst talks about his awakening during the early '60s / The Holocaust as a weapon / The Holocaust as a criminal enterprise / The battle between the Zundelists and the Zionists / Ernst tells the story of how his mailing list was confiscated by authorities resulting in the largest police raid in German history and how he won his resulting trial

Image Voice Of Freedom Program #290
Topics: Ernst tells the story of how the book "Did Six Million Really Die", landed him in the Canadian court system for 9 years / Ernst recounts the time a bomb went off in his house and also talks of the now famous CSIS mail bomb scandal

Image Voice Of Freedom Program #291
Topics: Ernst tells how to get truth packages played on Public Access Television and concludes the mail bomb story

Image Voice Of Freedom Program #212
Topics: Ernst examines several revelations from the books "The Seven Million", "Adolf Hitler The Founding Father Of Israel", "The Avengers" and "An Eye For An Eye" / Ernst discusses the post war SS prisoner vengence poisoning episode and German water supply poisoning episode / Ernst discusses the verifiable concentration camp death toll statistics

Image Voice Of Freedom Program #159
Topics: Ernst's 60 Minutes Appearance / Spielberg / Roper survey on the Holocau$t

Image Voice Of Freedom Program #209
Topics: Heritage Front CSIS mole Grant Bristow / Zundel Haus security measures

Image Voice Of Freedom Program #210
Topics: Ernst examines Polish atrocity propaganda and the State Department telegrams to Moscow during the war that mentioned gas chambers

Image Voice Of Freedom Program #60
Topics: Ernst interviews a Japanese prisoner of war camp survivor

Image Voice Of Freedom Program #62
Topics: Ernst interviews Dr. Robert Countess

Image Voice Of Freedom Program #63
Topics: Attorney Kurt Lions interviews gas chamber expert Fred Leuchter
"Either we have free speech.....
OR WE DON'T"

Flavian Greece

Postby Flavian Greece » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:01 pm)

What propgram do I need to read .ra files??

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:18 pm)

Right click on the program you're interested in, then click -- "Save Target As" should usually do it for most media players.

If you don't have a media player yet, you might try this free one from Real Player

I hope those links are still working, I have no way of telling because I have already downloaded and saved all of them.

Making online audio work takes a little perseverance sometimes. Keep on trying and good luck my friend -- FZN
"Either we have free speech.....
OR WE DON'T"

Obersto

Postby Obersto » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:00 pm)

Yes, they are still working fine.

I really like these recordings! Their grainy sound quality and Zundel's robotic-sounding English give them a really "retro" vibe, something like a WWII-era German propaganda radio broadcast. Its really quite enjoyable. :D

Thanks for posting these!
"As to the Holocaust, I just raised a few questions. And I didn't receive any answers to my questions."
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”