New DVD - The Persecution of Revisionists

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

New DVD - The Persecution of Revisionists

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:55 pm)

[The full video can be watched here:
viewtopic.php?t=4126

Webmaster]

I don't know if any of you have heard of this new DVD, I just received information of it in my mail today, but I do not know of any specific details of what it actually contains.

Here is more information:
New DVD - The Persecution of Revisionists: The Holocaust Unveiled

Why have some people (described hereafter as the "Thought Police") incessantly attacked revisionists of all different backgrounds (from Gentiles, to Jews, to Christians, to Muslims, to freethinkers, to whites, to Arabs, etc.) in some of the most horrible ways imaginable?

The Thought Police have not just merely suppressed the revisionists' findings by boycotting them but have also censored them by promoting laws to make their honest findings punishable by jail time, committed arson, murdered them, threw acid on their faces, beat them, smashed their homes, and engaged in other acts of mayhem.

Lately, too many people have been sentenced to jail for such crimes--with it now being a criminal offense in Australia, Canada, Austria, Germany, Italy, England, and most other countries in Europe and beyond to merely question virtually any aspect of WWII history dealing with the Holocaust.

Ernst Zundel was taken away from his American wife in the hills of Tennessee.

Germar Rudolf, a Ph.D.-level chemist, was also taken away from his wife and their child in Illinois and deported to Germany to stand trial.

David Irving, a world renowned historian, was sentenced to three years in jail for merely one single sentence, uttered 15 years ago in Austria! The Thought Police will stop at nothing to silence these brave revisionists. We truly do live in Orwellian Times.

Find out about the dozens of revisionists who have suffered, and learn what findings these truth-seekers have uncovered that make them the targets of persecution around the globe.

"What an achievement!

"Your revisionist video is top-notch.

"The whole time I was watching it I was thinking, 'This is something I want my friends to see...'"

To watch an excerpt of the video (obviously, with some parts cut and parts of the voice-over removed in the second-half), click here. (Approx. 24 MB. To download, right-click on the link and select "save target as" from the options.)

I have not seen the excerpt of the video, maybe somebody else with a highspeed connection could tell if it is any good.

Its twenty bucks from Amazon,
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exc ... 47-1930347

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:17 pm)

Well, it´s not top quality, like on a DVD...but it´s perfectly watchable...
I believe, though, that they downgraded the quality on this .wmv

Thanks for the info. This dvd looks promising..
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:22 pm)

I watched the excerpt. It is a little under 10 minutes, with the first half focusing on the imprisonment of revisionists and the cases of violence purpetrated against them. The second half is entirely film footage, apparently from WW2 camps, of dancing, orchestras, plays, etc, along with photos of the various camp swimming pools, hospital wards and dentist surgeries.

I had not seen any of the film footage before. In many instances the people either look Jewish to me or they have Jewish stars on them, but it isn't clear where the footage was taken.

That about sums it up.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:01 am)

The preview isn't there anymore.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:29 pm)

I was finally able to see the preview. My favorite is when they show all those exterminationist lawyers walking into the lobby.

I like how he mentions François Duprat.

His showing of supposed footage of concentration camps where there are sports, plays, comedy, symphony is something I have some problems with: He should have identified what the films are, what their background is, not all of those films were from the camps I don't think, and if that's the case, that's not very responisible scholarship. It's not responsible scholarship to just say "here are the films, it was really a fun-camp! Like the summer camp you went to as a kid!"

But if he'd said, "this is PSZ-02221 found in the Soviet Archives in Moscow. As you can see, after work, there was recreation. This was no death camp." --that would have been the way to go.

He should also just make the whole thing free. People are hesitant to give names and shipping addresses. The people that should see it aren't here at codoh forum. The people that should see it are believers and they're not going to drop 20 dollars while giving their name and address to a stranger, in regard to the most taboo subject in the world.

I'm sure he made it because he wants to enlighten people about a giant lie. Thus he should figure out a way to put the whole thing out on the web for free.

Here's the link for the preview:
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/the_per ... onists.wmv

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:08 pm)

I too saw the preview today and it is in my opinion OK. The full DVD is probably in better quality and higher resolution, too.

As for some of the footage and films shown in this preview; I believe the one clip where Jews play football is Theresienstadt, and some other clips were also from Theresienstadt. You're perfectly right though that some of it could have been presented with more clarity.

At least they are trying to get information out there and I applaud whoever made this film, and I wish more people follow and continue making similar films, and improve upon the concept. It is very easy today to edit and make DVDs, there are software available which doesn't require tiresome tasks, some are even merely point and click type of applications.

Overall this is a good presentation of the persecution of those who refuse to believe in the invented lies of 'gas chambers' and other nonsense, which is required of us to believe in, or otherwise face the consequences of not doing so.

-haldan

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:I was finally able to see the preview. My favorite is when they show all those exterminationist lawyers walking into the lobby.

I like how he mentions François Duprat.

His showing of supposed footage of concentration camps where there are sports, plays, comedy, symphony is something I have some problems with: He should have identified what the films are, what their background is, not all of those films were from the camps I don't think, and if that's the case, that's not very responisible scholarship. It's not responsible scholarship to just say "here are the films, it was really a fun-camp! Like the summer camp you went to as a kid!"

But if he'd said, "this is PSZ-02221 found in the Soviet Archives in Moscow. As you can see, after work, there was recreation. This was no death camp." --that would have been the way to go.

He should also just make the whole thing free. People are hesitant to give names and shipping addresses. The people that should see it aren't here at codoh forum. The people that should see it are believers and they're not going to drop 20 dollars while giving their name and address to a stranger, in regard to the most taboo subject in the world.

I'm sure he made it because he wants to enlighten people about a giant lie. Thus he should figure out a way to put the whole thing out on the web for free.

Here's the link for the preview:
http://www.honestmediatoday.com/the_per ... onists.wmv
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:29 am)

A lot of the photographs are stills taken from the film "Theresienstadt. Ein Dokumentarfilm aus dem jüdischen Siedlungsgebiet", a documentary film about, you guessed it, Theresienstadt.

-haldan
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”