An example of Sergey Romanov's scholarship

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

An example of Sergey Romanov's scholarship

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 23, 2006 12:51 am)

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... re-is.html

He contacts Thomas "Toivi" Blatt and Blatt says regarding Yuri Suhl:
Yuri Suhl book is plain literature and the author had the freedom of imagination.

But in the very next paragraph this is what Romanov writes about Yuri Suhl:
I also wrote to Mr. Harry Mazal, owner of a great library of Holocaust books and documentation. He supplied me with the following quote from the English edition of the book (They Fought Back, edited by Yuri Suhl, 1967, Crown Publishers (New York), Library Of Congress Catalog Card No. 66-26175; emphasis mine):

Here's the whole thing
Juergen Graf writes about Sobibor:

With regards to the murder weapon, it took decades for the ruling cliques in the world to decide which one it was. One of the eyewitnesses, a Soviet Jew named Alexander Pechersky, described the mass murders as follows (9):
At first glance, as one entered, it like a normal shower: hot and cold taps for running water, wash basins... as soon as everyone was inside, the doors slammed shut with a loud noise. Out of holes in the ceiling, a heavy, blackish substance poured down in spiral shapes...
To drown out the pitiful cries of the victims, the Germans at Sobibor kept a flock of geese [!] which were made to quack (or whatever noise it is that is made by geese), very loudly, whenever the blackish substance was introduced (10).

[...]

9) Alexander Pechersky, La rivolta di Sobibor, in Yuri Suhl, Ed essi si ribellarono, Milan, 1969, p. 31.
10) ibid.
Now, what first impression does the above passage convey? That Pechersky was an eyewitness to this method of extermination. Since the method as described is obviously bogus, Pechersky must be a liar.

Read more!

I inquired Mr. Thomas (Toivi) Blatt, Sobibor survivor, about this and he replied:
Dear Mr. Romanov.
I read all of Pechersky's writing and also twice personally interviewed him. He never claims to see inside the gas chambers. Yuri Suhl book is plain literature and the author had the freedom of imagination. No Jew who was once inside the gas chamber in operation come out alive. The information about the gassing installation came from the accused Nazi testimonies in the court proceedings. Second hand stories are many times deceitful. I myself find my story completely rewritten and unrecognizable in Miriam Novich book about Sobibor.
Makes sense, doesn't it? Especially if we consider that Pechersky never was in the extermination part of the camp, Lager III.
I also wrote to Mr. Harry Mazal, owner of a great library of Holocaust books and documentation. He supplied me with the following quote from the English edition of the book (They Fought Back, edited by Yuri Suhl, 1967, Crown Publishers (New York), Library Of Congress Catalog Card No. 66-26175; emphasis mine):
On the evening of the fifth day we arrived at a small deserted station. A white sign in big gothic letters read SOBIBOR.

[...]

... Oberscharfuehrer Gomerski, a former Berlin boxer ... planted himself in front of us, scrutinized us and called out:

'Carpenters and cabinetmakers without families -- forward!'

About eighty men, most of them prisoners of war, stepped forward. I was among them. We were forced into a yard fenced off by a barbed wire. From there we were led to a barracks with barren bunks and ordered to take our places. All the others in the transport remained on the other side of the fence and we never saw them again.

[...]

A short, stocky Jew sat down near us. He was about forty years old. He had just returned from work in another yard. 'Where are you from?' he asked me in Yiddish.

[...]

The air was full of the sharp smell of something smoldering.

'What's burning there?' I asked.

'Don't look in that direction' the Jew replied, 'your comrades bodies are burning there...'

[...]

He was an old-time inmate who worked at sorting out the clothing of those who were killed. He was well informed. From him we learned where our comrades had disappeared and how the whole thing operated.

[...]

'As soon as you were separated from them, ' he said, 'they were taken to a second yard where everyone, without exception must gather. [...] ... the bareheaded women, wearing only their undergowns, and the children go first. About a hundred steps behind them go the men, completely naked. All are heavily guarded. There is the 'bath' he pointed with one hand, 'not far from where you see the smoke. Two buildings are standing there, one for women and children, the other for men. I myself have not seen what it looks like inside but people who know have described it.'

At first glance, as one entered, it like a normal shower: hot and cold taps for running water, wash basins... as soon as everyone was inside, the doors slammed shut with a loud noise. Out of holes in the ceiling, a heavy, blackish substance poured down in spiral shapes...
So what do we have here? Pechersky's description is not only hearsay, it is at least second-hand hearsay. This is crucial both for judging of Pechersky's credibility, and for the whole argument about "unreliable" Holocaust testimonies (lurid rumors and second-hand hearsay don't establish anything about eyewitnesses' credibility, as "broken phone" principle is at work - information is often distorted as it is being passed from one source to another). But Graf omitted this crucial fact, destroying any credibility he might have ever had.
posted by Sergey Romanov at 5:49 PM

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 23, 2006 1:23 am)

Sergey Romanov is a member of The Famous Nutjobs, see:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3335

That he can attempt to use this hilarious crap in support of his beloved 'holocau$t' simply confirms his Nutjob status. It simply highlights the types of people who, when confronted with rationality and science presented by Revisionists, withdraw into their Bizarro World.

You have to howl at this:
No Jew who was once inside the gas chamber in operation come out alive.

First of all, the moronic 'gas chambers' claim has been thoroughly demolished. Anyone who doesn't believe can debate us here. Nutjob Sergey Romanov has, and certainly regrets it to this day. Check it and see.

Anyway ... I guess the looney Sergey Romanov hasn't read about star "witness" Arnold Friedman's adventure with a 'gas chamber' keyhole here:
'"survivor" was Saved by a Keyhole'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=108

Or how about the equally insane man who claims to have survived SIX gassings here:
'"survivor" of SIX gassings - believe it...or else'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=290

I mean these 'holocau$t' wackos simply cannot keep their lunatic stories straight. Over & over they stumble over their own lies.

There were no 'gas chambers', the '6,000,000' is laughable, there are no mass graves as alleged. It's that simple.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 23, 2006 1:59 am)

It's interesting because Romanov agrees that Pechersky's claims are not believable, and the way he tries to get around that is by saying the holocaust writers lied about what Pechersky said.

The problem is that Pechersky wrote his own book which had the problematic comments.

Hey, no big deal, it's just 10 men executed at a trial where Pechersky was lead prosecution witness. (1963 Kiev)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 23, 2006 1:16 pm)

Mazal has a whole library of holocaust books, but offers Romanov a book that he just discounted in the previous paragraph. The only way it could have been worse is if Mazal offered Romanov a Leon Uris book!

Romanov bolsters his position by quoting Mazal's email:
No Jew who was once inside the gas chamber in operation come out alive. The information about the gassing installation came from the accused Nazi testimonies in the court proceedings.
And then follows up with his own comment, "Makes sense, doesn't it."

Actually it doesn't make sense because Romanov is someone who has been posting daily for the holocaust cause for years, and who maybe is a second online persona of Andrew Mathis. Clearly he knows that most of the information about the gas chambers is from Jewish inmates. So Romanov has never heard of Yankel Wiernik's Year in Treblinka? Or how about this book:

Filip Müller, Auschwitz Inferno: Testimony of a Sonderkommando, Routledge & Kegan Paul, London 1979.

So Romanov has never seen Shoah (1985) by Claude Lanzmann where Abraham Bomba talks about being inside the gas chamber on DVD disk 3 chapter 2?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:33 pm)

Sergey and Andrew Mathis share the same thoughts. Yet Mathis claims he's going to debate someone on gas chambers, LOL.

- Hannover

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:33 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Romanov bolsters his position by quoting Mazal's email:
No Jew who was once inside the gas chamber in operation come out alive. The information about the gassing installation came from the accused Nazi testimonies in the court proceedings.

Actually it doesn't make sense because Romanov is someone who has been posting daily for the holocaust cause for years, and who maybe is a second online persona of Andrew Mathis. Clearly he knows that most of the information about the gas chambers is from Jewish inmates. So Romanov has never heard of Yankel Wiernik's Year in Treblinka? Or how about this book:

Filip Müller, Auschwitz Inferno: Testimony of a Sonderkommando, Routledge & Kegan Paul, London 1979.

So Romanov has never seen Shoah (1985) by Claude Lanzmann where Abraham Bomba talks about being inside the gas chamber on DVD disk 3 chapter 2?

This is yet another of the seemingly endless stream of examples of selective quotation of sources, depending on which one fits the argument at hand better. Witness Lengyel quoted 1.3 million gassed at Birkenau in 2.5 months time, yet these guys have stated that they do not believe such claims, although Lengyel's source is a Sonderkommando physician (if he ever existed) who himself was claimed later murdered.

On RODOH's team debate section, the Veritas team captain stated that Vrba's admission of false witness (euphemistically referred to as poetic license) didn't apply to the WRBR and therefore Vrba remained a legitimate witness, because, the Veritas team said, Vrba's memoirs were literature and in literature you are allowed poetic license.

Something tells me this argument wouldn't be acceptable among Jews if a Palestinian author admitted to lying about Israeli atrocities in one book and this man's supporters merely ignored this one book and quoted others by him with similar tales.

These guys want us to accept as legitimate so-called historians who use debunked sources such as Filip Mueller, who is a known plagiarist and teller of tall tales. Mattogno absolutely destroyed Mueller, yet not only is he taken as a legitimate witness among the RODOH bunch, but also 'historians' such as Bauer, Hilberg, Van Pelt, and God knows who else. It's not like any of these people have attempted to respond to Mattogno's article, they simply ignore it and keep quoting this guy. Then these clowns sit confused as to why we take such 'historians' with a grain of salt!

Once a source is exposed as fake and writers keep using him, aren't the writers that keep using it exposed as fake, too? Isn't that what these guys are always accusing Revisionists of doing? The answer whether or not using debunked witnesses is acceptable depends upon the ethnicity of the witness and those who quote him.

SirGay Romanov & Co's main objective at RODOH/HolocaustControversies seems to be lobbing ad hominem at people after erecting a Nazi strawman and beating it madly. I think that they intentionally play dumb at times when it serves their advantage and quietly wait and see if someone calls their bluff. :roll:

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:23 am)

Sergey Romano used to post on this forum.

The man was booted off the forum when he lost his cool and abused people who did not agree with his views on Babi Jar.

He joined the AHF where the moderator, a David Thompson, stroked his wounded ego.

He joined Roberto and nickterry in an effort to discredit Mattogno, who apparently presents in the eyes of the Holocaust promoters a threat to their newly found Holocaust religion.

fge
The Holocaust hoaxsters exaggerate and embellish a 60+ year old event in order to abuse the Palestinians and rob them of their land, while claiming a free pass for their barbaric conduct on account of the "holocaust".

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:33 am)

Bizarro Sergey Romanov has also been caught trying to defend the human soap and human skin lampshades stupidity. No joke.

Revisionists are dealing with what are essentially cult members. Their irrationality knows no limits.

It's a wonderful thing having truth on our side, something the absurd 'holocaust' cultists are in denial of.

- Hannover

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:25 pm)

Hannover wrote:Bizarro Sergey Romanov has also been caught trying to defend the human soap and human skin lampshades stupidity. No joke.

Revisionists are dealing with what are essentially cult members. Their irrationality knows no limits.

It's a wonderful thing having truth on our side, something the absurd 'holocaust' cultists are in denial of.

- Hannover

Wow, I didn't know anyone defended that trash anymore. I'd like to see SirGay duke it out with Lipstadt over this one.

Maybe he just realizes that if he were to admit that these two things were not true, then he'd be faced with admitting that both the USSR and USA introduced government authentication certificates which are false. I haven't read Lipstadt but I really doubt she addresses why she says the lampshade thing isn't true in spite of American documents of authenticity.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:25 pm)

Wow, I didn't know anyone defended that trash anymore. I'd like to see SirGay duke it out with Lipstadt over this one.

Maybe he just realizes that if he were to admit that these two things were not true, then he'd be faced with admitting that both the USSR and USA introduced government authentication certificates which are false. I haven't read Lipstadt but I really doubt she addresses why she says the lampshade thing isn't true in spite of American documents of authenticity.

See typical 'holocaust' nutcase, Sergey Romanov, implode here:

'Human soap & Human skin lampshades debunked'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=481

And don't forget about the long haired 'shrunken heads'.

Have fun.

- Hannover

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:25 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Romanov bolsters his position by quoting Mazal's email:

Yet:

- Sobibor witness Jakub Biskubicz testified at the Eichmann trial that he had seen the gas chamber building and its inside - containing a collapsible floor and a pit beneath it filled with corpses - by accidentally breaking into Lager 3

- Sobibor witness and ex-camp chef Herszl Cukierman claims to have smuggled a letter - hidden inside either a thick crust pie or a dumpling - into Lager 3 and received a written reply back, telling either that "here the last march takes place" and "here the corpses grow cold" or, according to another version, "You shouldn't have asked. They gas people and put them into mass graves."

- Sobibor witness Moshe Bahir claims that the roof of the gaschamber building could be seen from outside Lager 3 and that he had witnessed Erich Bauer standing on the top of said roof, watching what was going on at the inside through an observation window. He also claims that the inside of the gas chamber looked as described by the above mentioned Biskubicz, however without explaining how he could have known this (another witness, Eda Lichtman, describes the gaschambers in the same way (collapsible floor, beneath a pit wherefrom small wagons brought corpses to grave pits) without providing the source for her knowledge). Survivor Kalmen Wevryk claims that he was told by a kapo that after the gassing was finished the floor opened up:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3746

(Btw Wevryk tells us "The gassing and burning was done in Camp No. 3. About 200 Jews lived permanently in that slaughterhouse, but we had no contact with them. We weren't even allowed to look in the direction of Camp No. 3. That slaughterhouse, Camp No. 3, was supposed to be very secret. We were supposed to pretend that it didn't exist, and that we were totally unaware of it. However, only a severely retarded person could remain ignorant of what went on there. The smoke and the smell said it all and we occasionally heard a terrified "Shma Yizroel " echo over to us from there" yet he tells us that: "You could tell most Jews one thousand times what was really going on there and they wouldn't believe you. People believe what they want to believe, or hope to believe- anything but the truth, if that truth is horrible enough. I myself spoke to some women wearing crucifixes, from Germany. They or their parents had converted to Christianity. I asked them: "Do you know where you are? Do you know what happens here?" I told them and they didn't believe me; they couldn't believe that such a place was possible. They answered me: "What do you mean when you say that they gas and burn people here? Such things in the middle of the 20th century? Are you crazy?" They simply couldn't understand it. Had people believed what was in store for them they would have resisted, but nobody believed." So obviously only severely retarded Jews, incapable of deduction and lacking the olfactory senses were sent to Sobibor. Also compare with the Sobibor inmates mysteriously unaware of the mass killings as described by Blatt and others. Blatt & co has them to be in shock, semi-catatonic or blocking out reality. My guess is that they probably simply knew better than to believe the greuelpropaganda spread by the Cukierman-Feldhendler gang.)

-Moshe Bahir also claims that the camp underground (presumably throught the aforementioned Cukierman) received several letters from the Jewish slave laborers in the "death camp", detailing among other things absurd greuel tales about magical blood stains and ears, cheeks and limbs embedded into the gas chamber floor so that floorboards had to be replaced.

See also

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3713
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4056

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:49 pm)

It was this fellow Sergey Romanov who posted on the other board in all seriousness, that the reason, why the remains of the hundreds of thousands of dead Jews who were allegedly killed in Babi Jar could not be found, was because the big flood came and washed it all away!

What a clever "Holocaust historian"!

They sure have some quality hoaxsters on that forum.

Sergey Romanov told the AHF that he hails from Russia. He is probably an "Ostjude" (East-Jew) who are flooding at this time Germany by the hundreds of thousands, demanding full welfare instantly and hate Germans.

fge
The Holocaust hoaxsters exaggerate and embellish a 60+ year old event in order to abuse the Palestinians and rob them of their land, while claiming a free pass for their barbaric conduct on account of the "holocaust".

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:00 am)

I kind of stumbled into this CODOH/RODOH thing recently, although I dealt with Nick Terry and his inflated ego elsewhere on my own. When I was intially linked to the HC Blog, I looked through it partly thinking it may be a reference of sorts like Nizkor, where I could cross-reference and compare information. I later realized that at least half of all the posts on this blog are ad hominem/personal grugematches written by a group of men who seem to have quite an ego problem and thoroughly enjoy name-calling like so many children. They also seem to be absolutely obsessed by this board and those who post here.

I decided to glance at the HC Blog, and I find that I have joined the esteemed list of those targeted by this group of scholarly, mature men. I'm truly flattered, even if this bunch are just bloggers with big mouths with an overly inflated sense of importance.

It really amazes me how these guys respond similarly when presented with various points, almost as if it were scripted. Mr. Romanov has now responded nearly identically to Mr. Terry when presented with issues regarding the use of questionable witnesses by historians. That response, in a nutshell, goes something like this: "Well Rudolf bla bla bla, Mattogno yadda yadda yadda, Zundel blabber blabber blab!!!" The point is never addressed, and we are never told why its acceptable to use witnesses who have been discredited, caught plagiarizing or otherwise telling self-contradictive stories. Instead we stand there and watch pies being flung at various people. This isn't the response of a studied scholar, it's the response of a 13 year old on a school playground.

No wonder I quit taking that bunch seriously. :P

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:34 am)

PotPie said:
They also seem to be absolutely obsessed by this board and those who post here.

They had their heads handed to them on each issue; scientifically, logically, the laughable 'documents', every way possible, so their only recourse, other than admit the folly of their ways, is to engage in ad hominem attacks. Of course, objective readers can see through that desperate tactic.

Some examples for Sergey Romanov I have given.

Her are examples of the demolition of so called 'holocaust' History Project spokesperson, Andy Mathis:

'holocaust' denial article by Andrew Mathis debunked here'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2816

'Prof. Mc Nally dissects HHP's Andrew Mathis' bogus article'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2841

'Holo. Hist. Proj.'s Andrew Mathis on Zyklon scent removal'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2499

'Green, Mathis refuted / cyanide: lice, humans, & more'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=267

'Believer org. spokesman, Andrew Mathis, demolished in debate'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=254

'Holo. Hist. Proj.'s Andrew Mathis attempts damage control'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2498

'Email from Andrew Mathis (The Holocaust History Project)'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1526

'holocaust' History Project to unveil section on Treblinka'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=280

For Roberto Muehlenkamp / aka Cortavagatas, simply use our search function for Muehlenkamp and read, there's plenty of debate with him here. The poor man never had a chance.

- Hannover

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:32 pm)

Sergey Romanov (hello Sergey! since you are reading this) claims that Biskowitz did not see the collapsing floor and that anyway it's "irrelevant since the collapsing was not the murder agent". He is lying.

This is what Biskowitz actually attested to:

Q. Please understand me. You are somewhat familiar with these matters. Did you see the floor when it had opened up?

A. I did not see that ? I merely saw that underneath the gas chamber, there was a hollow which already contained bodies.

Presiding Judge Thank you, Mr. Biskowitz, you have concluded your testimony. I know you have not told us everything. But there was no alternative.

So what he claims that he did not see was the process of the floor opening up. What he claims he saw was corpses in a pit underneath the gas chamber. Which means that he claimed to have seen the floor of the gas chamber in its opened up state.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”