Why They Could Not Have Hosed Down The Gas Chambers

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 23, 2006 11:48 am)

Blue 88:
If you object to the word "some," be advised that I wrote more elaborate comments on this and drainage which were not published by the Moderator.

You certainly did not.
I suggest that your manipulative statements like:
I don't see why the drains couldn't have carried off the amounts postulated by Rudolf (or by Pressac) for each gassing per day.

which are not appreciated, have been the cause of any deletions. As has been stated clearly before, the alleged gassings were not 1 per day, as you attempt to weasel in here, they were allegedly dozens per day, constant.
M3

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 23, 2006 12:18 pm)

I don't see any weasling from Blue 88, who is being treated as if he was a believer, which I don't think is the case. I just think he's being careful, which is a good thing.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 23, 2006 12:37 pm)

RPerle:

'Careful' is irrelevant and it's not that he's a Believer or not, it's his behavior at this forum that's the problem.
- adding text to posts after a response has been made to it, see Moderator note about his editing of posts
- and manipulative text, as I just highlighted
- accusatory posts which, sorry, were deleted

People can post fairly or leave, we just don't have the time for such games.
His points were completely allowed, they're still here, but his response to criticism has been underhanded.
M3

Reinhard
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reinhard » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 23, 2006 1:23 pm)

Blue 88 wrote:The bottom line is that I agree that washing down the walls would not have prevented the formation of Prussian Blue.

Yes, on the contrary. Washing down the walls would have intensified the formation of FeCN.
Germar Rudolf wrote:6.5.2. Water Content

6.5.2.1. Overview

The formation of cyanide through absorption and subsequent dissociation of hydrogen cyanide in water is the necessary precondition for a reaction with iron compounds, since the hydrogen cyanide itself exhibits only a low reactivity. All reactions listed in chapter 6.5.1. under a)-e) occur almost exclusively in water. Water furthermore ensures that the reaction partners-all salts capable of being dissolved in water-come together in the first place. Finally, the moisture contained in the building material also acts as a hydrogen cyanide trap, since hydrogen cyanide dissolves eagerly in water. A relatively high water content in the masonry will therefore considerably increase the speed of reaction.

Source: http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/trr/6.html

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 23, 2006 2:01 pm)

Blue 88 wrote:
The bottom line is that I agree that washing down the walls would not have prevented the formation of Prussian Blue.

Reinhard wrote:
Yes, on the contrary. Washing down the walls would have intensified the formation of FeCN.

Yes, but I don't think that is the problem with Blue 88's position.
Rudolf supports the fact that any alleged washing would increase the formation of Iron Blue, fine. Blue 88 mixes that position with the claim that the scores of gassings and the huge amounts of cyanide that would have been washed down the drainage system, if the washing story was factual, is not a problem. Nowhere does Rudolf support that position, as far as I know.
Blue 88 then seems to ignore the fact that, in order to line up with the official narrative, gassings would have necessarily been many, many per day. He prefers to have us think that gassings were fewer than actually claimed, and that the amount of Zyklon-B that would have been needed was less than what Rudolf has convincingly shown to be the case.
It does seem to be disingenuous.
Brecker

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 23, 2006 2:40 pm)

Most of the HCN would have been carried off by the ventilation system anyway.

Except if you look at where the inlets for the exhaust vent were located (along the base of the wall at the floor) it becomes very likely that they had bodies piled in front of them blocking them.

I am critical of Rudolf here for not emphasizing this more. Perhaps Rudolf didn't bother because he had given enough evidence to preclude the need of further examples. But this physical blocking of the exhaust vents seems unavoidable when the chambers were alleged to have been packed full. Especially when the inlets were located along the base of the wall at the floor. Since the victims were said to have surged away from the gassing columns they would have moved outward towards the walls. Some accounts even tell of scratches in the walls from people trying to climb them. So we have alleged physical evidence of victims moving towards the walls. If these victims dropped dead from the cyanide in this location they would have piled several deep in front of the exhaust inlets. This would make venting the room very difficult, if not impossible.

Question:

Is that a concrete ductwork on the outside of the brick wall in Polardude's picture of the morgue on page #2? Or is it a concrete pour of the tub wall for the morgue?

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 23, 2006 2:55 pm)

This is what the alleged gas chambers at Kremas II-III are said to have looked like after a gassing.
Rapid ventilation is impossible, no way to quickly wash the walls and ceiling.
Notice they do not attempt to show the alleged wire Zyklon-B columns.
How can anyone accept the claims made?
Brecker

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”