Saturday Evening Post May 20, 1967 Treblinka

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Saturday Evening Post May 20, 1967 Treblinka

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:58 pm)

This edition carries a story about Treblinka and is it a whopper of a tale.
It contains excerpts from the new blockbuster at the time, a book called Treblinka, by a 28 year old French Jew named Jean-Francois Steiner.

Steiners dad had died in a concentration camp, so young Steiner was determined to find out what happened. His sources come from 'sketchy 'documents and the ORAL TRADITION of the memory of the
40 or so survivors.

We are told just 40 survived from 700,000 sent there.

The camp size is listed as 8 acres in size. ( page 36)

The camp commander initially was a fella named Max Bielas, who selected 200 Jews from each trainload to run the camp. ( that alone makes no sense)

Here is how Max got his helpers..................

" He could have taken 200 at random but he wanted the slaves to be of a certain kind -driven by a powerful desire to live, very strong physically and finally workers. To carry out this selection he devised four aptitude tests. The final game was to be played in four heats. "

The first ordeal was easy. it was a test of minimum education. " Skilled workers , take one step forward" .

The second test was designed to confuse the candidates and eliminate
shirkers was much more difficult. " ALL THOSE WHO SPEAK GERMAN, TAKE ANOTHER STEP FORWARD". Actually all could claim to speak German since they all knew Yiddish.
The shrewdest sensed the trap. The others, forseeing jobs as interputers, moved forward. A mistake. They were taken away.

( note: this gut gets a F in script writing and lying).

Four hundred candidates reach the third test. Lined up in 5 rows, Max tells of the test #3.

" Jews, you are going to be beaten with whips and rifle butts. Those who fall will be shot, the others will be spared. When I count ten, we will begin.

The final test lasted until evening. Survivors were divided into two groups.
One was to carry the bodies from the gas chambers to the ditches, the other had to pile up clothing in a large open place. They had to do everything while running, without stopping once. Those who did not carry large enough bundles were HIT on the face, marked like trees that are to be felled- which they were at the end of the day.

Last edited by vincentferrer on Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:18 pm)

More tales from Treblinka and Sat Even Post story.

The test to be a guard at Treblinka, continued...

" The next day they were awakened before dawn and chased from the barracks with whips. Men whose faces WERE MARKED by the blows and who had escaped the inspection of the previous day were taken away.

/the survivors were standing in line when they heard the locomotive.
That day a new contingent was selected. It underwent the same tests.

(Suicide becomes very common at Treblika)

A father and his son had been the first to use this method. The son's face was marked. The prisoners had learned that a single blow on the face
equaled death. A death that might be postponed for a day or two but which came inexorably. Those who were marked were called CLEPSYDRAS ( water clocks). It meant their time was running out, their black eye or bruise was a indelible stigma. Every evening technicians sent for the CLEPSYDRAS. Those who came forward of their own will were entitled to a quick death- " AS A REWARD FOR THEIR HONESTY, according to Max Bielas, a bullet to the head."

These murders " took place next to a hospital barracks besides a open ditch where a sulfur -fed funeral pyre burned."

"But those who did not come forward when they were called were hacked to death with a shovel."

----------------------------------------

these wild tales represent just 4 pages of a 20 page article in the
May 20,1967 edition.

and part 2 is in the next edition !

Beyond the fact it is a collection of lies, the funny part is most of it makes no sense.

Each day 200 new guards are selected for camp duty ?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:30 pm)

Wow. What a mess of lies.

Saturday Evening Post had seen it's heyday some 40 years earlier but it was probably still read by a lot of old people I'll bet.

It's amazing how Reader's Digest and Saturday Evening Post (two "Americana" publications) really went for the war lies.

We might as well have Norman Rockwell painting pictures of Treblinka. LOL.

And that book by Steiner, which even mainstream holocaust historians look down on, is still around. I went to Borders Bookstore not long ago, and there it was. The only Treblinka book in the store.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:08 pm)

More lies about treblinka........

a Jew in Treblinka named Lanker, gets caught stuffing a wad of bills into his pocket while sorting clothes.

Camp guards erect a gallows and hang this guy from his feet, in the morning. By the middle of the afternnon, Lanker is swaying and moaning , begging the guard to finish him off.

"All the prisoners had to walk past Lanker, as he hung there bloody mutilated and shapeless. But then they heard him call out......"

" Jews, Jews revolt ! avenge your fathers and your brothers. Avenge yourselves. Save the honor of Israel. since you are going to die, die fighting. Long live Israel, Long live the Jewish people. "

At first the Germans were stupified and only listening, but when they heard" long live Israel" , they reacted. Once guard took a rifle and smashed Lankers skull until it was shapeless. "

Yep, I am sure that is just how it happened.

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:40 pm)

I can't understand how or why Steiner's rubbish is still circulating. I guess some smells are difficult to make go away.

Not that we should be complaining, of course - it makes our job that little bit easier. It's nice to have a laugh now and again, and Steiner provides much to laugh about.
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:17 pm)

The fact that a publication like the SEP could devote more than 20 pages
in one issue ( not sure how big second article was) to this nonsense is really amazing.

Unlike a 911 story or a Waco, which were big stories, this is just a patched together version of what some " remember" Treblinka to be and after more than 20 years had passed.

Imagine Time or NewsWeek writing a 20 page story about some American POW's who were POW's in the 1960's or 1970's in Vietnam.
Not a chance.

Yet here is the SEP spilling a boat load of ink on a tale that is beyond the
ridiculous, it just makes no sense.

For example, we are told the camp commander, the guy before Franz, was a homosexual who kept a group of boys with him on Sundays.
Not only that, this commander built a small cabin for the boys to play in,
and a small park,
where he would walk with them on Sundays.

Recall that this all takes place inside a 8 acre compound !

The article does not go into any further details, but I have never read anything about a little cabin and park that was part of the Treblinka compound.

Point of refernce:

I once attended a church service which was mostly attended by hispanics.
The church was large and very crowded. Reading the bulletin I discovered about 800 people was the norm for this service. Even with 7 entrances it took about 30 minutes for all to enter and be seated.

The Treblinka legend claims it was routine for 15000 people to be gassed there daily. That is equal to almost 20 times the number in that packed church, which was rather large. And at Treblinka they all went through one door.

If the 7 doors in that church were replaced with one double door, how long would it take 800 to exit ?

Let's say 30 minutes at best. Multiple 30 x 20 and we have 600
minutes to just get people into the alleged gas chamber compound. 10 hours!

By the way, if they are getting a haircut before getting gassed,I wonder if they got a bathrom break?

How many latrines would be needed in the camp to accomodate 15000 immates per day.

Rapier

Postby Rapier » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:06 am)

THE END

That is what is being dealt with when you try to explain why the Holocaust did not happen as the myth says it did.

The End is all most people "know" about the holocaust.

So when you explain details to them they don't know any misinformation that will enable them to be enlightened by what can and cannot be or what cannot have happened.

Knowing The End is the reason we so often hear at the finish of our explanations Well then where did they all go? or What happened to all my aunts and uncles and grandparents?

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:48 am)

What happened to all my aunts and uncles and grandparents?

Tell these sorts to prove that these supposed "aunts and uncles and grandparents" were murdered. I dare say that most people who pose such questions are simply trying to pass off normal deaths as 'Holocaust' deaths. It makes one so very special to claim 'Holocaust-In-The-Family', they benefit from saying it. Such claims are questionable based upon that fact alone. Not to mention the total lack of evidence for the alleged cause of death.
Brecker

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:52 am)

On www.cafepress.com there is a shirt you can buy which says,

My grandparents spent 7 years in Auschwitz and all I got was this lousy
t-shirt.

Add a skull cap and it is sure to spark some conversation.

What a great time to go into a David Cole mode.

" Oh they were cooks and factory workers. Gas chambers ? , nope they never saw em. .......

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:18 am)

vincentferrer wrote:On www.cafepress.com there is a shirt you can buy which says,

My grandparents spent 7 years in Auschwitz and all I got was this lousy
t-shirt.

Add a skull cap and it is sure to spark some conversation.

What a great time to go into a David Cole mode.

" Oh they were cooks and factory workers. Gas chambers ? , nope they never saw em. .......

Indeed. My first thoughts too, "how does one spend seven years in a supposed death camp?". How could that be possible. Then there's people who survive upto 10 or more "extermination camps" or a mix of camps, some of which weren't as "bad"...

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Rapier

Postby Rapier » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:51 am)

Brecker wrote:
What happened to all my aunts and uncles and grandparents?

Tell these sorts to prove that these supposed "aunts and uncles and grandparents" were murdered. I dare say that most people who pose such questions are simply trying to pass off normal deaths as 'Holocaust' deaths. It makes one so very special to claim 'Holocaust-In-The-Family', they benefit from saying it. Such claims are questionable based upon that fact alone. Not to mention the total lack of evidence for the alleged cause of death.
Brecker

Which is exactly you should never ask that, to prove it happened, question. You must tell them that disease killed them and lack of supplies starved them. And that mass exterminations during the war was not a secret that could be kept.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:16 am)

Which is exactly you should never ask that, to prove it happened, question. You must tell them that disease killed them and lack of supplies starved them. And that mass exterminations during the war was not a secret that could be kept.

I disagree. Certainly there were massive epidemics and the Allies prevented vital supplies from reaching their destination, those are always excellent points to bring up. My approach is to simply challenge them for evidence, it's amazing how that disorients them. Typically they react emotionally with odd twitches and bugged eyes; but that is a telltale symptom of the lack of evidence. They're never the same again. I prefer the direct path.
Brecker

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:20 pm)

I think putting a challenge to people to make them come up with evidence, is raising the bar too high.

I say that based on my own phone calls to professional and highly educated holocaust promoters.

The best they can come up with are lies and stories they have made up on the run.

That is why, the average citizen is forced to respond by name calling or walking away. They feel completely overwhelmed with a story they never heard before, and their reaction is emotional, not logical.

And that does not get them thinking. It only makes them mad at the messenger.

Knock one leg of the story down and then, if time permits, another.

I can rattle off 50-80 reasons why the Holocaust is a hoax. And if given a little more time could add another 50.

But I prefer to go with the big points that are very easy for folks to relate to.

The Elie Wiesel tale is a good one since his name is better known in the holohoax world than any other.

It simply does not make sense he forgot to write of the gas chambers in his 1956 book, but instead inserted 10 foot deep burning ditches where Jews were tossed into. And that would correspond to what a holocaust actually is: to consume something by fire.

Now, some folks will say, " maybe he suffered" from pths. Post Tramatic Holohoax Syndrome.

Others will say, just because he did not write of them , does not prove they were not there. Such a answer, has no logic to it. The burden of proof is always on those making the claim.

Let's listen to this upside down sort of thinking from a pro:

Michael Schemer (sp?) is a holocasut promoter and this is how he thinks. During a 1994 Phil Donohue program, he said, " The absense of evidence, is not evidence of the absense of a event taking place".

Got that !

In other words the fact you cannot see a herd of Indian Elephants in my yard is not evidence they are not there. And if we take it one step further, like the holocaust promoters, you should therefore believe me if I say they are there, because I said it. And if you doubt me, then you are a anti
ele-mite.

OK, let's give Elie a break on that one minor point......

So, we step it up one notch, still keeping things very simple.

Ask, how do you explain that neither Churchill in his 4600 page work written after the war, never ONCE mentions gas chambers, nor did Stalin, Truman, DeGaulle, FDR, Eisenhower or Pope Pius XII.

It is like writing about a massive forest fire and never bothering to mention a word about the firefighters on the scene or fire fighting equipment brought into fight it.
That is absurd.

If the person remains stubborn , move into the diesel story.

All the books and video taped testimony which you can find on the net, repeatedly talk of diesel engines killing 870,000 at Treblinka.

Diesel produces insufficient carbon monoxide to kill humans, so ask them to explain that claim which, if we believe the holohoax promoters, defies the law of chemistry.

Those are 3 big pieces of the hoax, which can be exposed as lies.

The 4th big claim I find easy to debunk is the Auschwitz swamp story.
In the book, " Alma Rose, from Vienna to Auschwitz " , a book written by Jews about Jews and very favorable to the hoax, we read on page 215, Auschwitz was built on a damp swampy plain.

If those 4 points do not get a person to rethink the holohoax tale,
maybe nothing will. Move on.

Note: Here is a mindboggling line from the above mentioned book:

Discussing the wall of death at Auschwitz, ( the infamous' bullet stopping Black Wall' ) where folks where shot to death, ( but no bullet holes were found in the wall) ...............we read this detail:

" After liberation, workers realized the purpose to which the courtyard had been dedicated when they found the sand at the wall soaked with blood to a depth of six feet. " Alma Rose, from Vienna to Auschwitz, page 219.

hmmm. Someone used a shovel to figure that out, so why not employ a few shovels and get to the bottom of the controversey surrounding
870,00 bodies buried in a massive pit at Treblinka or Belzec or Sobibor.

By the way, does anyone have any clue how much blood would be needed, to have it soak the ground to a depth of 6 feet.

Half the year we have rain diluting the blood and the normal amount of evaporation working against the soak theory, then the other half of the year, the ground is frozen. Once again, urban demographs are telling a story about what they think might have happened without knowing how the climate at treblinka would have worked against their half- baked lies.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”