Alleged Photos from the Reinhardt Camps and Chelmno

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Alleged Photos from the Reinhardt Camps and Chelmno

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:20 pm)

I thought it would be a good idea to open a thread about the photos allegedly portraying scenes in Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec and Chelmno during the periods these camps were supposedly functioning as "extermination camps".

deathcamps.org had most of these, but since that site has disbanded I had to do some googling.

1. Mountains of shoes in Belzec

In his book on the AR camps, Arad claims that this photo shows shoes from murdered Jews in Belzec. I have never seen any authentification for this. It could as well stem from Majdanek. Also, the shoes seems to be in a white-painted concrete(?) building with supporting pillars and not in a simple wooden barrack as alleged for Belzec.

2. Two men allegedly waiting to e executed in Belzec

This photo is rarely reproduced. There is nothing in which shows that it a) is taken in Belzec b) shows 2 Jews, or c) that those men are about t be executed. To the left one see either a rock or the edge of a ravine or pit. I acknowledge that I am not expert enough to verify that the parts of uniforms seen in the upper right corner of the photo belong to German soldiers.

3. Jews dead at arrival in Treblinka

This is the first time I have seen this photo. Judging from the appearance of the uppermost body, it may have been somewhat tampered with. No doubt people during train transports, including the transports to Treblinka. There seems to be nothing in this photo which pins it at Treblinka II. Does anyone know if this photo has been reproduced anywhere else and if so with what captioning?
Last edited by Laurentz Dahl on Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:59 pm)

4. Arrival at Treblinka

At least his French site (http://hsgm.free.fr) claim that this shows an arrival at Treblinka. Another false-smoke photograph or (deliberate) miscaptioning?

5. Opened Treblinka Grave Pits

Many exterminationist sites and books, such as Arads, claim that this photograph show the mass graves at Treblinka at the time they were allegedly dug up, in 1943. Other exterminationist sources however claim that it was taken in 1945 during Soviet "examination" of the site. The soldier to the right seems like a Red Army soldier to me at least. Note that no corpses are to be seen, also, why is the pit covered? The area of the opened "mass grave" can not be discerned either.

This scan from some unknown extermination work messes the story up even more: here it's claimed that it is a German photo taken in 1945 - two years after the camp was liquidated!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/p ... exhume.jpg

Note the small diggings in the background of the photo, hints that it was most likely taken by the Soviets in 1945 during the excavations where no traces of the Treblinka 870 000 could be found

6. Men "preparing a pyre at Treblinka straflager"

Jewishgren.org claims that this photo shows:

One of the very rare photographic document of Treblinka:
prisoners of the "Straflager" preparing a pyre for the burning of the victims

My questions to this:

1) Why are the men visibly smiling?

2) Preparing a pyre? I don't even see any wood. If that's what they are dragging, it would suffice very well for a giant pyre able to incinerate thousands of corpses at the same time

3) Why have the prisoners at Treblinka I prepare the alleged pyres at Treblinka II, a kilometer away. Also, is this photo really taken at Treblinka I? I don't hink I've ever read about a narrow gauge rail way at Treblinka I, or ponds/marshes for that matter

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:36 pm)

7. The Excavator Photos

Those have already been discussed elsewhere on this forum. Suffice to say, there was a large gravel pit at Treblinka I, and that is most likely where those pictures were taken.

This is what the gravel pit looks like today:
http://www.silentwall.com/TreblinkaLabPicture11.jpg

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:42 pm)

8 Alleged photos of gypsies at Belzec

These pictures sure show gypsies, but are they taken at Belzec? The first photo suggests otherwise. There were no gentle rolling grass clad hills around Belzec as I know of.

As usual, there is nothing in the pictures to suggest that those people are about to be killed. Their faces show no particular fear or panic.

Also note the primitive fencing and lack of guards in the upmost photo.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:49 pm)

9. Alleged photo of the work Jews at Belzec

At least Jewishgen.org claim that this photo shows the "Sonderkommando" at Belzec:

http://www.jewishgen.org/forgottencamps ... ecEng.html

The Sonderkommando of Belzec. Please note that the guard in the background is smiling...

Not only is the guard smiling, but seemingly also the leftmost prisoner. And where is the white smoke originating from? Not a "grill" it seems at least.

Pauvre France

Postby Pauvre France » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:06 pm)

The Death Camp Treblinka edited by Alexander Donat is a gold mine for such holocaustic oddities.

Look at the faces of these women. Some seem to come straight out from the Panthom of the Opera. But the best to see remains the hands and forearms they have. Poor ladies, it is hard to bear arms like those of a tyranosaurus rex.

Here is a huge "pile of corpses" in the gas chambers. I cannot discerne even one body.

This one is not bad either. As someone told me recently, "what creepy botched fakes". Yet they pass as proof!
«Vérité dans un temps, erreur dans un autre.»

Montesquieu - Extrait de Lettres persanes.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:09 pm)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:
http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/o8.jpg

This is the first time I have seen this photo. Judging from the appearance of the uppermost body, it may have been somewhat tampered with. No doubt people during train transports, including the transports to Treblinka. There seems to be nothing in this photo which pins it at Treblinka II. Does anyone know if this photo has been reproduced anywhere else and if so with what captioning?

I have never seen it before as well but it sparked my curiosity. It looks like the person(s) has been burnt; look at the white spots in the cranium and the black holes in the eye sockets.

It looks like some of the rubble or whatever it is right next to the person has been burnt too. Possible bomb attack? Difficult to tell, but our opponents are usually not known for honesty and truthfulness.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:09 pm)

10. Alleged photo of Jewish Woman at Belzec waiting to be executed

In Walter Laqueur's Holocaust Encyclopedia, this photo is captioned as showing a female prisoner waiting to be shot at the time of the dismantling of Belzec in early 1943. This does not jam very well with the often heard claim that the last "Work Jews" in Belzec were sent to Sobibor and gassed there.

Anyway, there is nothing indicating that the woman in question was shot or killed in any other fashion following the taking of this photograph.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:20 pm)

Apropos the low standards of Holohoax photo captions, this photo

supposedly shows gypsy children at an internment camp in France.

Not to be prejudiced, but those are pretty aryan looking gypsy kids!

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:24 pm)

11. Jews arriving at Belzec

A column of prisoners arrives at the Belzec extermination camp. Belzec, Poland, ca. 1942

At least that it was USHMM claims...
http://www.ushmm.org/outreach/51560.htm

It does not exactly look like the scenario described by Gerstein and Reder.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:45 pm)

Those photos are all frauds. That might have been the very issue that broke deathcamps.org up.

The Belzec story rests on three people. Besides that there's just minor figures like the truck delivery guy etc. Here's the three:

1) alleged escapee Rudolf Reder. He couldn't have had any photos.

2) Josef Oberhauser: No one has ever said he possessed photos.

3) Kurt Gerstein. He didn't have any photos.

So where did the photos come from? No one says. Even the USHMM when they display one of them, doesn't say where it's from.

Arad didn't include photos in his later and more comprehensive book, Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka The Operation Reinhard Death Camps. Nor did he mention photos. Strange that he wouldn't include evidence like that. What happened is he backed off from the fraud.

Alexander Donat does not give a source for the photos! He doesn't say where they are from. And they are photos the USHMM won't even have because they are so faked. One is obviously 3 inch-high dolls. You can tell from the focus. (If focus on the right side. Out of focus on the left) That is the one Dahl said the women have dinosaur arms. Another photo in Donat's book shows supposed bodies that is so blurred it looks like a piece of abstract art. They are terrible.

The photos that do have a supposed origin are the Kurt Franz photo album where there is the inscription of something like "Best Years of my Life." But holocaust scholars shy away from that too. It's hard to pin down just exactly what that book was and what it contained.

In that sense it is similar to the Ringelblum archive of the Warsaw ghetto. Because it was too fraudulent, everyone has backed up. So you just hear passing references to it here and there. These photos are like that too.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:27 am)

One may understand why holocausters shy away from those photos too.

Kurt Franz and Stangl outside a barrack in Treblinka

Reinhardt personnel lining up

The "Zoo" in Treblinka

"Kurt Seidel Street" in Treblinka

My guess is that they probably show real scenery from Treblinka. One problem for the guardians of the orthodox myth is this: if the excavator photos really show mass graves being excavated - a serious breach against the supposed ban of cameras in the camps - how come none of the other photos show anything of the extermination process, not even a small glimpse of the alleged gas chamber building? All they have is a photo of an excavator emptying gravel and dirt, most likely in Treblinka I.

This is another photo from Arads The Pictorial History of the Holocaust, p.297 to be precise
http://holocaust-info.dk/belzec/imgs_belzec/ss_men.jpg
It supposedly shows the sorting barracks at Belzec

http://www.holocaust.cz/images/camps/belzec/ushmm08312
And this one supposedly shows five Work Jews in Belzec. Pretty well dressed I must say.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:The photos that do have a supposed origin are the Kurt Franz photo album where there is the inscription of something like "Best Years of my Life." But holocaust scholars shy away from that too. It's hard to pin down just exactly what that book was and what it contained.

In that sense it is similar to the Ringelblum archive of the Warsaw ghetto. Because it was too fraudulent, everyone has backed up. So you just hear passing references to it here and there. These photos are like that too.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:58 am)

12. Chelmno Church Photo

This one is allegedly showing the shoes the Jews that were killed in the fabled "gas vans" in Chelmno had to take off, inside a church, before being driven to "the castle" and the vans.

The Jews were obviously driven en masse into the church with clothes and shoes on, ordered to remove the shoes, and were then driven somewhere else, were they took of all or some of their clothes. Those in the midst of it all had to traverse a sea of Jew-shoes before leaving the room.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:10 am)

Hey Laurentz,

I was going to comment about cameras in the luggage. Photography at that time was crystal clear, with portable cameras like Leicas. But I made it into a new thread. See:
Inmates having "first dibs" on the luggage.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:16 am)

13. The Infamous Inside-A-Gas-Van-Photo

According to http://www.einsatzgruppenarchives.com/gasvanphoto.html
A group of Jewish men awaiting death in a gas van at the Chelmno death camp.

according to http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/camps.html
Jewish men awaiting death in a gassing van at Chelmno death camp. 320,000 Jews were murdered in Chelmno death camp; four survived.

There is really no need to waste time on this nonsense. See http://www.forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.ph ... sc&start=0

14. "gas van" photo

15. A "possible" photo of a "gas van"

According to http://www.zchor.org/GASVAN.HTM
Picture found among Meir Holtzman' old photographs, December 1998. No notes on the back of the picture. It is possible it was given to him by an acquaintance and it is possible that it is the picture of the gas van in Chelmno.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”