Alleged Photos from the Reinhardt Camps and Chelmno

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:16 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:9. Alleged photo of the work Jews at Belzec

At least Jewishgen.org claim that this photo shows the "Sonderkommando" at Belzec:

http://www.jewishgen.org/forgottencamps ... ecEng.html

The Sonderkommando of Belzec. Please note that the guard in the background is smiling...

Not only is the guard smiling, but seemingly also the leftmost prisoner. And where is the white smoke originating from? Not a "grill" it seems at least.

Jewishgen.org is contradicted by deathcamps.org who display the photo above on their page about the 1940 Belzec Labour Camp. More precisely, it was taken at Belzec Labour Camp I:

http://www.deathcamps.org/belzec/labourcamps.html

Most likely photo nr 11 above was taken at the same location in 1940.

Btw, Mattogno writes in his book on Treblinka that the photo captioned by Arad as depicting "shoes at Belzec" is in fact showing a deposit of shoes at Auschwitz.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:47 am)

Pauvre France wrote:The Death Camp Treblinka edited by Alexander Donat is a gold mine for such holocaustic oddities.

Look at the faces of these women. Some seem to come straight out from the Panthom of the Opera. But the best to see remains the hands and forearms they have. Poor ladies, it is hard to bear arms like those of a tyranosaurus rex.

Yes this version of the photo surely looks strange, but I've seen actual photos being retouched heavily so that they almost look like paintings. Mattogno shows a good example of this in one chapter of his book the alleged outdoor incinerations at Auschwitz.

The funny thing about this photo is that no one else than Donat seems to attribute it to the Treblinka "death camp".

Here is a huge "pile of corpses" in the gas chambers. I cannot discerne even one body.

Maybe this photo is an actual photograph of corpses, but there is nothing that support the allegation of it being taken in a gas chamber. In fact, it would be impossible to take a picture such as this given the alleged dimensions and structures of the gas chambers. And if the Germans actually took the risk of photographing dead bodies inside the gas chamber, how come there exists no photographs showing the inside of any gas chamber whatsoever, or even the outside of the alleged gas chamber buildings at the Reinhardt camps?

This photo more likely shows bodies from people who died from some epidemic.

This one is not bad either. As someone told me recently, "what creepy botched fakes". Yet they pass as proof!

Regardless if this photo is somehow faked or not, it shows absolutely nothing which could support the mass gassings allegation. Just a bunch of people, some German guards and a train.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:11 pm)

Two alleged photos of the Belzec camp entrance

This photo, according to death-camps.org, show Ukrainian and Volksdeutsche guards at the Belzec camp entrance:

The following photo also allegedly show the camp entrance. death-camps.org points out the primitve nature of the fence and "explains" by stating that

It's clearly visible how primitive the fence was. The extermination camp should only remain until all Jews of its catchment area would have been exterminated. According to Michael Tregenza this fence belonged to the Belzec labour camp. The man wearing a hat could be the Romany "king" Kwiek.

So it's possibly not from the "death camp", but from the previous labor/gypsy camp Belzec.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:36 pm)

Two photos of sorting baracks and prisoner workers at belzec

This is from the Kola Report, p.68.

Does this look like slave workers who lived under harsh conditions and who, aside from living under a veritable regime of terror with frequent killings and beatings, had to watch thousands, tens of thousands of their kin being marched to their death every day? Would such dehumanized slaves look like this, pose like this on a photo, even if under threat?

This is another photo supposedly showing the sorting barracks of Belzec in the background and female prisoner in civil clothes in the background, just walking by it seems. Also a male prisoner worker can be seen standing at one of the barrack entrances. Remember that most survivors of the Reinhardt camps claim that the workers had two work without taking any rests, for fear of being severely punished, even shot. Would an inmate under such conditions take the risk of being documented idling?(source: the Kola Report, p.67).

death-camps.org has another similar looking photo which supposedly shows SS-Scharführer Rudolf Kamm at what seems to be a location very close to the previous photo. The two men (if they are not actually the same) are standing in similar poses. The female prisoner clad in black clothes may be identical to the one seen in the previous photo. She carries a box or some kind of basket with both her hands:

As CCS has written above, it seems no one knows who took those photos and why.

grapple

Postby grapple » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:53 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:[b]This is another photo supposedly showing the sorting barracks of Belzec in the background and female prisoner in civil clothes in the background, just walking by it seems. Also a male prisoner worker can be seen standing at one of the barrack entrances. Remember that most survivors of the Reinhardt camps claim that the workers had two work without taking any rests, for fear of being severely punished, even shot. Would an inmate under such conditions take the risk of being documented idling?(source: the Kola Report, p.67).

death-camps.org has another similar looking photo which supposedly shows SS-Scharführer Rudolf Kamm at what seems to be a location very close to the previous photo. The two men (if they are not actually the same) are standing in similar poses. The female prisoner clad in black clothes may be identical to the one seen in the previous photo. She carries a box or some kind of basket with both her hands:

As CCS has written above, it seems no one knows who took those photos and why.

I notice that the fence to the left does not appear to be very strong, there is no guard towers and there are trees on the other side where a escaping prisoner could get out of sight. Seems strange that security would be so lax in a supposed “death camp”. I have seen better security at the local auto repair shop, at least they have a decent fence around the car storage lot.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:22 pm)

grapple wrote:I notice that the fence to the left does not appear to be very strong, there is no guard towers and there are trees on the other side where a escaping prisoner could get out of sight. Seems strange that security would be so lax in a supposed “death camp”. I have seen better security at the local auto repair shop, at least they have a decent fence around the car storage lot.

Indeed, those photos blows yet another hole in the Reinhardt myth. Photographs taken in Treblinka and found in the Kurt Franz album a.k.a. "Schoene Zeiten" show the same kind of improvised low-security fencing. ARC:s attempt to explain the nature of the fence by pointing to the temporary nature of the camps does not hold water. Belzec was used for over a year. It would not have taken much time to put up a proper fence. If the Germans valued security and wanted to prevent prisoners from escaping (which would have been high priority in a top secret death camp) they would also have cleared the area closest to the fence from trees and bushes.

My guess is that there are more photos taken inside the AR camps out there, maybe hidden away, maybe just gathering dust somewhere in private hands or in some archive. If found, they may very well blow the lid of the hoax.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:28 am)

This photograph from the Bildarchiv Preussischer Kulturbesitz was allegedly taken in the vincinity of Treblinka II by a Polish railway worker at August 2 1943. It allegedly shows the smoke from burning buildings at the camp, put on fire by revolting prisoners.

One may note that:

a) the contents of the photo gives no clear indication that it was really taken at Treblinka

b) if this photo, allegedly showing the smoke from fires set during the revolt, has been preserved, how come no photos showing the vast plumes of black smoke that, according to the legend, would have emanated from the death camp during the previous four months (according to some sources for an even longer period) has ever surfaced?

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:30 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:
14. "gas van" photo

15. A "possible" photo of a "gas van"

According to http://www.zchor.org/GASVAN.HTM
Picture found among Meir Holtzman' old photographs, December 1998. No notes on the back of the picture. It is possible it was given to him by an acquaintance and it is possible that it is the picture of the gas van in Chelmno.

Has anyone else noticed that those vans look conspiciously like the type of recording trucks used by the Germans for television? It looks very much like it.

Just a observation on my part.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Henry

Postby Henry » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:33 am)

I never did understand why the H-Industry dubbed these lorries 'gas vans'. They're not vans - at least not in the sense that English-speaking people use the word.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:28 am)

Haldan wrote:Has anyone else noticed that those vans look conspiciously like the type of recording trucks used by the Germans for television? It looks very much like it.

-haldan

Interesting. Do you have any photos of the German television trucks?

Most likely the Russians used whatever unusual-looking trucks/vans they could get their hands on.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:55 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:
Haldan wrote:Has anyone else noticed that those vans look conspiciously like the type of recording trucks used by the Germans for television? It looks very much like it.

-haldan

Interesting. Do you have any photos of the German television trucks?

Most likely the Russians used whatever unusual-looking trucks/vans they could get their hands on.

I tried to capture stills but it was not possible. I don't quite know why. These recording trucks can however be spotted in a documentary by the name of Television Under The Swastika, 1999. There are hardly any images of such trucks online from my swift research on the matter.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:31 am)

Here are two dull stills from two such recording trucks:

Alternative:

There are many more and in different variations and from different manufacturers.

-haldan
Last edited by Haldan on Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed May 02, 2007 2:45 pm)

I just found a photo from Donat's book on this website, but here it says the photo is a Babi Yar photo. It's weird the way the Donat version looks so different.

http://www.tfn.net/holocaust/2005/onlin ... /17877.jpg

from

http://www.tfn.net/holocaust/2005/online/babiyar.html

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed May 02, 2007 3:24 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:I just found a photo from Donat's book on this website, but here it says the photo is a Babi Yar photo. It's weird the way the Donat version looks so different.

The photo in Donat definitely seems to have been retouched.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed May 02, 2007 7:38 pm)

Yes. I had always thought the Donat book photo was miniature figurines, but now I see it's from this photo. But what a strange retouching job was done to it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”