I converted a sitting Federal Judge to revisionism.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

I converted a sitting Federal Judge to revisionism.

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:17 am)

As some readers here know, I have been a student of revisionism for 4 years. Much of what I learned came from this forum and Hannover.

I recently had what I would call a great victory over the holocaust hoax.

My friend, a US Federal Judge, will be visiting my town on business in the near future and staying at my home.

On a recent phone call, we discussed our mutual friend who rants and raves about Iran. During this call I mentioned to my friend how the media has misrepresented some words from the President of Iran, including the holocaust.

My friend was interested in the side of the Iran / holocaust issue he had never heared. We spoke about the holohoax for 2 hours.

Near the start of our discussion, he said, I am going to role play a prosecutor and grill you as I would a witness in order to try and debunk your case.
I am not a lawyer, but said, bring it on.

He then asked me about 50 good questions on the hoax.

I was able to respond to each of them with no trouble.
After about 90 minutes, he said I am stunned. Everything you said makes perfect sense and I now understand this issue in a clear light.

I will be providing him three books. Germar's book, Butz's book and the book called The First Holocaust.

He made the last point in our talk by telling me he knew about the 1990 plaque change at Auschwitz, that is the victim count dropping from 4MM to 1MM, and was always puzzled by the fact the 6,000,000 was never lowered.
I have made many copies of the David Cole DVD, and will sit and watch the Cole DVD with him, when he visits my home.
Besides being a sitting judge, this friend is extremely active and influencial with many groups and people in his city.
I am sure he will begin to share this new found truth with his friends
which are numerous.

I had not planned to talk to him about this, but was glad I had a chance to share some of what I have spent 4 years learning.

you never know who might want to hear the truth.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:34 am)

Thats great that he is receptive to all this, but I can't imagine someone who is a judge speaking about such things openly unless he wants to find himself in the unemployment line.

Butz's book is a good start, but as big as it is, its far from complete and has some mistakes. A copy of Auschwitz: Plain Facts would also be a good supplement. There are Cole/Zundel vids on YouTube as well. Information on the quality of witness testimonies and memoirs is also an essential part.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:04 pm)

who knows where this goes.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,

jemand

Postby jemand » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:19 am)

Excellent!

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:04 am)

He must be a smart judge. What were the most convincing points of your "lessons". I have been debating the holocaust with two friends of mine for about 5 years. At the beginning of our debates they reluctantly admitted there had been no gassing in Germany....I couldn't convince them of much else. Just recently they have changed their minds, they now think there had been gassing...go figure. They remind me of the old Jesuit saying, " Give me a child until the age of ten and I will have him forever."
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:58 pm)

Most likely he discovered already what the nature of the emperors clothes really is. Personally I believe that most intelligent and educated people have some suspicion that there is something about the Holocaust. On the one hand they will sense the propagandistic character of the Holocaust, but this also intimidates them. How is it possible that so many people believe in it and nobody dares to question it? That makes it emotionally difficult for many to utter doubt publicly. They either fear to have a silly opinion or to entertain an opinion powerful forces don't want you to have.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:54 pm)

Hi Barrington,

I do not know what convinced him. He asked me about 50 good questions and I had answers for each of them.

I talked a bit about Auschwitz ands how it was built on a swamp, ( which proves Elie is a liar) and how we had broken the Germany code in 1942.

I mentioned all the world leaders who wrote of the War, never uttered the terms 6,000,000 gassed, or a plan to kill Jews.

I also gave him the detailed story on Treblinka, ( very simply story )
and how the diesel exhaust is harmless. I mentioned Germans are great scientists and would have used a deadly producer gas to kill folks if that was their intent.

Finally, I told him of the Holocaust professor that I called and ended up catching in multiple lies. ( Turns out he knows of the professor I had called)
Most holohoax promoters know that rule number one is never debate the hoax, and rule number two is never change the storyline.

his best defense of the hoax, presented as a question, was " what about all the stories , all the eyewitnesses". I blew that right out of the water.

I explained there are really only a few hundreds people making these claims, while there are thousands that are just repeating what others have said.

And when the few hundreds that lecturee of write books are questioned , their accounts usually contradict each other or they are fabrications.
Jean Steiners book on Treblinka, considered for decades the best account of Treblinka is a self admitted fraud.

It fooled 20,000,000 Americans who read about that book in the 1967 issue of Saturday Evening Post. I have copies of those issues, and they sound totally invented. Years after I bought those copies, I learned these accounts were frauds.

bottom line, you have to do your homework first, and that means lots of reading. This forum is the best place to learn many great facts to help you.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”