Do any of you have the 1/3 Holocaust DVD

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Do any of you have the 1/3 Holocaust DVD

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:50 am)

I am seeking to get a copy of the DVD popularly referred to by its creator as - 1/3 of the Holocaust.

Does anyone have this DVD or know how to get a copy.

Many thanks.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,
just lies from the abandoned race.

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:16 am)

The videos themselves are on the internet....at

http://www.onethirdoftheholocaust.com/

you may download them.

hope this is what you're looking for....

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:37 pm)

I'd like a DVD myself since the downloads seem to be too large to edit & put on a DVD, I know a few people interested in viewing it, some have no internet connection.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

BradleySmith

Postby BradleySmith » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:47 pm)

I sell the One Third DVD for $30. I would be inclined to give it to you as you work here, but I do not want to give one to everyone who posts here.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:45 am)

The files together are more then a 700MB CD. They would however easily fit on a 4.5GB DVD leaving enough space to copy other resources on the DVD as well.

Lupa

Postby Lupa » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:21 pm)

Hektor wrote:The files together are more then a 700MB CD. They would however easily fit on a 4.5GB DVD leaving enough space to copy other resources on the DVD as well.

The size of the complete file is 839MB in wmv. format.

I copied it a few days ago on a pendrive.

More than 4 hours of fine didactical material !!!!!!

8)

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:53 pm)

Hektor wrote:The files together are more then a 700MB CD. They would however easily fit on a 4.5GB DVD leaving enough space to copy other resources on the DVD as well.

The pc I use for Editing is a 3.4G Pentium 4 pc with 2 gig of ram & a 512mb video card, the software is XP Home Edition, ( I have XP Profession on this pc which is just the "net pc") but every time I try to transfer it to DVD the pc just crashes.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 1 year ago (Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:44 pm)

I obtained the DVD from CODOH and the image quality is higher than the internet version of the movie. Plus there's a menu which is helpful when dealing with 4 hours and 30 chapters.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:35 pm)

I now have a fresh copy.

The picture quality is excellent.

I plan to have 1000 made for the purpose of giving them to people I know such as teachers, professors, lawyers and elected officials in government as well as centers of influence who are people that others respect.

This DVD cuts out years of homework that the average person will have to do to get a handle on the holohoax fraud.

I also am planning to distribute them to priests, and evengelical pastors as some of these are the biggest promoters of the hoax.

I will do my share to spread the word and if 10 others reading this will do the same , it will make a huge impact.
The very word holocaust is a pejorative to every German citizen. There was no holocaust,

just lies from the abandoned race.

odobo

Postby odobo » 1 decade 11 months ago (Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:03 pm)

vincentferrer, I want a dvd of 1/3 of the holocaust. Do you have
one available?

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 11 months ago (Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:34 pm)

vincentferrer wrote:I now have a fresh copy.

The picture quality is excellent.

I plan to have 1000 made for the purpose of giving them to people I know such as teachers, professors, lawyers and elected officials in government as well as centers of influence who are people that others respect.

This DVD cuts out years of homework that the average person will have to do to get a handle on the holohoax fraud.

I also am planning to distribute them to priests, and evengelical pastors as some of these are the biggest promoters of the hoax.

I will do my share to spread the word and if 10 others reading this will do the same , it will make a huge impact.

I like the sound of that Vincent.I will do likewise,although imo,sending state functionaries the dvd will be a complete waste of time.They are so used to perpetuating lies and deception,that they will have no compunction in binning the dvd after the first few minutes,and consigning the horrid assault on their world view to their much-used memory hole.
Maybe I have become too cynical.

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 11 months ago (Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:55 am)

It would be nice if the people who make these videos would make quick condensed versions, i would like to show some family members and some people i know some of these, but most aren't willing to spend 4+ hours learning about the holocaust which they don't care about very much. :roll:

gbrecht

Postby gbrecht » 1 decade 11 months ago (Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:43 pm)

If anyone would like, i can convert the movies into dvd format for burning, 2 dvds seems to get you better quality. Or i can convert them into one or two avi files dvix codec if anyones interested let me know, i could upload to piratebay or something.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 decade 11 months ago (Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:13 pm)

I could convert it into a DVD and upload it for you guys if you please.

Thesaint
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thesaint » 1 decade 11 months ago (Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:14 pm)

gbrecht:

"If anyone would like, i can convert the movies into dvd format for burning, 2 dvds seems to get you better quality. Or i can convert them into one or two avi files dvix codec if anyones interested let me know, i could upload to piratebay or something."

Lamprecht"

"I could convert it into a DVD and upload it for you guys if you please."

That would be very much appreciated.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”