proving Treblinka hair invoice is a fraud

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Coder62

proving Treblinka hair invoice is a fraud

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:57 pm)

Findings that prove Treblinka hair invoice is a fraud.

Hello, I've been researching the holocaust for some time among other matters as you can see by following this link to my YouTube videos:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Coder62

Most recent of my work has been viewing a certain invoice used as evidence that the Nazis in 1942 - 1944 would shave the heads of their victims, bag it and then send it away for a price, however even Pro-Holocaust men and women cannot give evidence of what the hair was used for once sent away.
Some speculate that the hair was used to stuff women's mattresses, no women's hair mattresses were ever found and brought to light however this is the main claim of what the hair was used for.

Following on, I investigated the alleged German evidence, it consisted of several pieces of paper apparently filled out by the Waffen-SS, there is
also an SS stamp on each page of so called evidence which also indicates the presence of an SS official having verified the documents.
Now unfortunately 90% of the original documents are in such bad shape one could hardly read them, however the one document that could be read, which is also the one that seems to be put forth as evidence first has been very well kept and can be read easily.

This feature however was their underlying flaw, as I worked through the invoice I found many different mistakes, an original webpage for the document can be found here before we start, perhaps if this invoice has been, "found" in a similar shape to the rest I wouldn't have been able to conduct any research into the invoice situation.

Moving on to the evidence, I found that this is in fact a fraud, I will start off with one of the largest mistakes made with this invoice by whoever
forged it.

1) At the top left you can see a tally named, "Wagen" under this comes four boxes and specifically under the box labelled, "Eigeniums-merkmal" we see the word clearly labeled as, "Hanover".
This is however a huge mistake as this in fact is the way an English person would spell the name of the city, the Germans however would have spelt it as they always have, "Hannover" this mistake which appears to have been made allegedly by the SS, known for their meticulous efforts of detailing everything shows that this is a fraud, the SS would never have misspelled the name of one of their largest cities incorrectly.

2) Moving on we can see at the top middle the sentence in brackets under, "Wehrmacht-Frachtbrief---Doppel" this sentence is in bold at the top, under this reads, "(Frachtberechnung und Abrechnung nachlraglich zu den vereinbarrien salzen)", in this sentence lays two mistakes, the first of which is
simple.
The Germans have a way of pronouncing certain letters and words, in the word, "Abrechnung" you can see two dots above the, "A" this in Germany is
known as an A umlaut, its basically a way of making the letter sound different, however in this particular, an a umlaut should never have been used, consequently there are several of these mistakes dotted out through the invoice, perhaps the forger didn't have a correct German Type writer.
This kind of mistake would never have been made by the SS, as so far we have a city being spelled in the English spelling and also a fundamental
rule of lettering misused and we've only just started.
Next in this sentence to pick a part its next flaw we must first translate roughly but accurately the sentence and reveal its strange message,
it reads roughly, "calculation of freight and bill additional to the agreed salts".
Basically what this sentence is saying is that a company named, the Paul Reimann company has bought salt at some point from Treblinka and is now purchasing hair, but why would a company based in Poland be ordering salt from Treblinka and then 400 KG of hair.

3)Among other mistakes such as again under, "Wagen" at the top left, we see the word, "Galtung" this should in fact have an a umlaut above the, "A" we have the word three boxes to its right stating, "Achnen-Zahl", the word, "Achnen" isn't even a German word..

Now bases on these simple yet revealing mistakes I came to the conclusion that this hair bill is a fake, perhaps to attempt to get rid of the stories of the hair being simply cut to prevent the spread of lice and Typhus.
The fact that this invoice is the only remaining one which can still be simply read and easily understood leads me to the conclusion that there is
in fact no straight forward simple proof to show that the Nazis ever cut hair in order to pack it and sell it, another question asks why the Paul Reimann company would even want approx 850 KG of hair and for that matter why they would buy salt from a death camp.

It leads to other unanswered questions by the Pro-Holocaust population, such as was the Paul Reimann company, working off their basis that Treblinka was in fact a death camp, aware of this fact, in books we have read that the smell of decomposing corpses could be smelt by up to 10 Km away, did the truck driver who collected the hair simply ignore the death camp and its evident smells, or did the Nazis in fact order their men to pack up and drive the hair to the Paul Reimann premises?

I personally would be very interested in knowing if this company even exists today and if it does, do they have answers as to why they bought close to a tone of human hair, unfortunately my efforts thus far in locating the company have gone cold, but we do know thanks to this document that they were, at least at one point situated in Breslau, Poland.

Thank you for reading and I must apologize if there are spelling or grammar mistakes, take from this what you will but hopefully we might have come one step closer to revealing what we believe to be the truth of the matter.

Coder62.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:11 pm)

This "Document" is the best deathcamps.org can come up with?

While I am by no means a pc geek, I know enough about image programs to point out that any "document" which shows a blue haze around the image or words is the result of "cutting & pasting" one layer over another, it's not so noticeable on color images but it is a major problem when you add a layer (words or image) over a white background.

You may also want to check the font style as there are at least 4 that I can count & IMHO some look far too modern.

Here have this EK2, you've earned it, just fill in your details, Print it out on some heavy weight card stock, artificially age it with diluted black tea & you won't even tell the difference from an original.

Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:14 pm)

Thanks for your reply MrNobody,

I agree the font sizes are different between sections on the invoice as you pointed out.
All together when this is looked through its quite obvious that someone has forged it, so this along with the other barely readable so called "invoices" make it clear that the Nazis never infact had any intention of selling the lice infested hair and purely cut it to stop the spread of lice Typhus.

Again thank you for your productive responce!

Coder62.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:37 pm)

Also just noticed 2 more anomalies, first the signature & date line to the right of the Office Stamp are both unsigned & undated, why is that?
second,Hannover was misspelled because someone used a Type writer or type font which was obviously too large for the allocated space.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:58 pm)

Yet more troubling would a mere Unterscharführer be in a position to authorize the sale of items to Private firms outside of Military control?
(see below the Authorizer's signature)

Although the rank of Unterscharführer could be found within Staff positions, the rank itself falls somewhere between that of a Corporal & Sergeant & is more commonly held by those in the field leading infantry squads of about 9 men.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Coder62

Postby Coder62 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:28 pm)

Very good, I never would have noticed those things, it just shows truely how much of a fraud this is.
With the mispelling of Hannover I think your right it was likely that they used the wrong font, notice the font size used for the tally's above it, that would have been the correct size.

Many thanks for your observations, they have been highly interesting!

Coder62.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:36 am)

I think the best example to illustrate the Hazing & blue shifting around the edges of faked/forged documents like this, is provided directly by Aktion Reinhard Camps (ARC) themselves.

In what one could only call ARC's insanity driven venality (& Vanity) they have very stupidly insisted on tagging this "Document" with their own paw print, see the Bottom Left Hand Corner ARC Logo.

Problem : When this Document was cooked up, the very first "Transparency Layer" to be done was the ARC Logo, then the "Document" Layer, If you look close enough at the ARC logo you will notice what appears to be "ghosting" around the edges including speckling & hazing, also note the blue-violet-green color shift of any word that comes into close proximity to the ARC logo.

Another anomaly :
note the Bekleidungswerk der Waffen-SS (SS Clothing works) line this appears to have originally been a lower case b & later an upper case B was drawn in.

Which makes more sense ?
A. Leave the error & have the office staff across the breadth & width of the Reich hand draw the correction

or

B. Destroy the existing stock of receipts with errors & reprint new ones.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Kobus

Postby Kobus » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:18 pm)

Note however that the t’s in “nachträglich’ and in “Sätzen” are completely identical. It is “Sätzen”, not Sälzen.

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:35 am)

Coder62 wrote:Findings that prove Treblinka hair invoice is a fraud.

"Frachtbrief" means bill of lading.

1) At the top left you can see a tally named, "Wagen" under this comes four boxes and specifically under the box labelled, "Eigeniums-merkmal"

The word is "Eigentumsmerkmal". The t is reproduced unclearly.

we see the word clearly labeled as, "Hanover".

This is a proof for a forgery under English speaking control.
An abbreviation would be: "Hann." or "Hannov." but never Hanover.
But maybe an SS guy misspeled the word. Who knows?

2) Moving on we can see at the top middle the sentence in brackets under, "Wehrmacht-Frachtbrief---Doppel" this sentence is in bold at the top, under this reads, "(Frachtberechnung und Abrechnung nachlraglich zu den vereinbarrien salzen)", in this sentence lays two mistakes, the first of which is simple.

The words are: "... nachträglich zu den vereinbarten Sätzen".
Again some letters are reproduced unclearly.

The Germans have a way of pronouncing certain letters and words, in the word, "Abrechnung" you can see two dots above the, "A" this in Germany is known as an A umlaut,

This are the serifs that are printed cloudly.

Next in this sentence to pick a part its next flaw we must first translate roughly but accurately the sentence and reveal its strange message, it reads roughly, "calculation of freight and bill additional to the agreed salts".

That is wrong.
The word is not "Salzen" (which is the dativ plural of Salz = salt) but "Sätzen" (that is "rates").

Basically what this sentence is saying is that a company named, the Paul Reimann company has bought salt at some point from Treblinka and is now purchasing hair, but why would a company based in Poland be ordering salt from Treblinka and then 400 KG of hair.

No!

3)Among other mistakes such as again under, "Wagen" at the top left, we see the word, "Galtung" this should in fact have an a umlaut above the, "A" we have the word three boxes to its right stating, "Achnen-Zahl", the word, "Achnen" isn't even a German word..

"Galtung" is in fact "Gattung" = category
"Achnen-Zahl" is in fact "Achsen-Zahl" = number of axis

The word "Hanover" indicates an English speaking forger but not necessarily.

There is no signature, only a chop - but maybe this is normal on a duplicate (Frachtbrief-Doppel).

This way of debunking does not work.
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

Lupa

Postby Lupa » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:40 am)

I think it can be helpful to compare this document with others who are not prone to be forged.

This, for example , from an auction of militaria

The scan is smaller , but someone sees the differences in font-style, for example.

Or for example this one

jnovitz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby jnovitz » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:59 am)

First up: I believe all "hair" documents and the entire alleged human hair industry are forgeries or false.

Apart from Michael Mills who always claims to have seen a french documentary about parisian women donating their hair the German hair industry (but refuses to give details or references) I have seen no SS unrelated non incriminating pieces of evidence.

Having said that I dont think outside Hanover the objections brought up here are very good.

Problem : When this Document was cooked up, the very first "Transparency Layer" to be done was the ARC Logo, then the "Document" Layer, If you look close enough at the ARC logo you will notice what appears to be "ghosting" around the edges including speckling & hazing, also note the blue-violet-green color shift of any word that comes into close proximity to the ARC logo.

A scanning artifact.
ARC wont have photoshoped anything (except the ARC logo), the document will exist in some archive.

I suspect that a blank form was found around liberation and someone typed up the "Haare" and added a Reich stamp.

Hence the form will most likely be a genuine form, albeit that was not used by the time of Germany's defeat.

One curiosity is this is made out by the Wehrmacht and on their stationary and not the SS, given Treblinka was supposedly run by the SS that should also signify a forgery.

We do have a handful of genuine Aktion Reinhart documents in the SS personal files and they are all clearly SS not Wehrmacht. Presumably the absender, Bekleidungswerke (with the drawn on B) was added by a stamp, not on the printed form - hence drawing on part of the B.

Doesnt explain why they were using Wehrmacht forms. Or at least thats how I see it, without having an indepth knowledge of SS office practices.

Comments for or against?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:59 pm)

Wehrmacht and SS. Yes, they were different organizations, but adding to it, what is the Waffen SS thing on it, because that's yet another organization.

Everything I've read on Treblinka is just "SS."

Bergen Belsen is an example of how different the SS was from the Wehrmacht. The Wehrmacht had a Tank Operator school 1/2 mile away from the SS-run Bergen Belsen, and these two groups had little to do with one another. Josef Kramer said it wasn't even in the realm of possibility to ask the Wehrmacht school for food. At Belsen near the end there was some connecting of the two groups.

Same with Auschwitz, you only hear about the Wehrmacht around when Auschwitz is being evacuated.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:08 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote: what is the Waffen SS thing on it, because that's yet another organization.

Good catch, the Armed SS in fact, the fighting Arm under Wehrmacht control

AFAIK the Document should have been printed as an SS-Totenkopfverbände or abbreviated as SS-TV document

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:51 pm)

jnovitz wrote:
A scanning artifact.
ARC wont have photoshoped anything (except the ARC logo), the document will exist in some archive.

I suspect that a blank form was found around liberation and someone typed up the "Haare" and added a Reich stamp.

Hence the form will most likely be a genuine form, albeit that was not used by the time of Germany's defeat.

Not a "Scanning Artifact", but a digital layer Artifact, I own a BenQ Scanner, probably the cheapest nastiest scanner money can buy & it never leaves artifacts like these, only converting images to Transparencies & multi layering them does this.

I should have also pointed out that I too believe this was a blank document which was later manipulated, it's hard to remember every single point all the time.

Apart from all that it is far to easy to forge documents, Heer, SS, Luftwaffe & Kriegsmarine Stamps are far too readily available for purchase on ebay or online whether they be genuine or copies made in the eastern parts of Europe.

a Mr J Krieger runs this auction site, he also does a document completion service in Sütterlinschrift
You can also see a fair number of the rubber stamps he has available although most are for combat units
http://www.reenactorstuff.com/auction/categories.php?parent=1820

Presumably the absender, Bekleidungswerke (with the drawn on B) was added by a stamp, not on the printed form - hence drawing on part of the B

that was my initial presumption, but you only have to view the other stamp present & the other documents presented here to note just how haphazardly the Stamps were applied, this one however is symmetrically placed within the document, as in a part of the whole, although the more I look at the document, the more the left hand side as a whole looks "odd", not straight at all?!?!

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:43 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Wehrmacht and SS. Yes, they were different organizations, but adding to it, what is the Waffen SS thing on it, because that's yet another organization.

Everything I've read on Treblinka is just "SS."

Judging by the following quotes from Mattogno's and Graf's book on the camp

The jurisdiction over the General Gouvernement, upon whose territory the camps of Bełżec, Sobibór, and Treblinka were situated, was exercised by the Bauinspektion der Waffen-SS und Polizei Reich Generalgouvernement (Construction Inspection of the Waffen-SS and Police Reich General Gouvernement), which was composed of five Zentralbauleitungen (Central Construction Offices) with nine Construction Offices of the Waffen-SS and Police. The Construction Inspection Office had its seat in Krakow, while the Central Construction Offices were located in Krakow, Warsaw, Lublin, Dębica, and Lemberg (the later belonged administratively to the General Gouvernement282). The Central Construction Office of the Waffen-SS and Police at Warsaw was thus subject to both the Construction Inspection Office of the Waffen-SS and Police Reich General Gouvernement and also to the SS-Administrator at the Senior SS- and Police Chief in the General Gouvernement.
p.113

This document proves that the Central Construction Office of the Waffen-SS and Police at Warsaw was responsible for the construction of the Treblinka camp and thus was following common practice.
p.114

There is nothing in the documents themselves, which indicates that this material is actually the property of deported Jews. This is particularly improbable in the case of the “articles of clothing of the Waffen-SS,” since the Waffen-SS had no relationship to the Treblinka camp, and furthermore it is not clear what use the Waffen-SS would have for a collection of used civilian clothing.
p.157

Treblinka was constructed by the Central Construction Office of the Waffen-SS and Police Warsaw, but not run/administrated by the Waffen SS. Apparently the Germans at the camp were part of a "SS-Sonderkommando Treblinka". If this document on promotion is to be trusted

the German staff at the Reinhard(t) camps (as well as Wirth and his men in Lublin?) were in turn all part of a "SS-Sonderkommando Reinhard". Judging by the same document, the personnel consisted of both Allgemeine-SS, Waffen-SS and police.

I am not especially knowledgable about the administratory stuff so maybe someone else can post a more enlightening answer.

Who administrated/ran the Treblinka I Labor Camp by the way?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”